What grinds your gears?

Out of town for the work??

Out of the country work :slight_smile: I live in England and my parents in Poland

1 Like

Yeah… Only one thing is similar in England and Poland… That atleast you live on land :blush:

Sorry for the stupid joke :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol :joy:
Good joke!

1 Like

You are saying this… Termin8r would have said meh… :joy:

1 Like

To be honest for Termin8r to say something good about a joke the joke must’ve been absolutely amazing

3 Likes

Yep! :joy:

My laptop has been updating for the last half hour -.-

System updates?? It takes a lot of time in my bro’s too

Went on a bike today… Red traffic lights… Red traffic lights everywhere :laughing:

Wow… What a luck! Red lights were testing your patience :stuck_out_tongue:

Well thanks for that :DD but not my time :DD

1 Like

hello! :slightly_smiling_face:
same here, I’m very impatient in almot everything I do

1 Like

3 months ago when i was wearing my suit coat it was just fine…
now it’s too short. Jeez, again. It’s been less than a year since the last suit coat change :see_no_evil:
And most well-looking suit coats are up to 54EU. I wear 56

3 Likes

My friend told me he was going to try to make it over to my place and doesn’t bother telling me that he can’t make it over.

2 Likes

Our washing machine broke down like a few days ago and someone was supposed to come in and fix it today but never showed up or replied to calls and emails.

2 Likes

Ohoo thats bad. Atleast they should reply through a msg about when they are coming…most careless people…

1 Like

It’s not only here this kind of people?? I hope it will get fixed soon and with the least amount of money

1 Like

Let them know how you feel otherwise they’ll never improve their service. That sucks.

I hate how you can have a great day, but if 1 bad things happens, it ruins the whole day and keeps you awake at night.

1 Like

:joy: I’m usually for the insulting, cleverly thought out or on the spot jokes. They’re always better verbally.

4 Likes