What grinds your gears?

I’d say it’s a note from Ramen package that says “help me, I’m enslaved here” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Idk, they’re very weird people

For not sleeping till late nights I guess…

Wait what?! I didn’t get it… They took your phone? :confused:

Not really, that’s not a reason. I slept at 9-10 PM yesterday if I remember

(Edit: Oh I forgot lol, but still not a reason, they didn’t talking about that for not sleeping till late nights)

I mean, they’ll might confiscate my phone because of IDK why.

Yeah what a reason…well we can’t help it brother… We have to get spme scoldings… After all its part of our life :no_mouth:

Nope, didn’t help. That stupid word ruins everything, even such great music like this :laughing:

2 Likes

"Leo takes shit and turns it into gold"© @the_termin8r

2 Likes

No comment :no_mouth:- or maybe a short: will I ever learn to respect speed limits? Already spent a lot of instructive money :moneybag:

1 Like

sppeding ticket?? :hushed:
aren’t speeding limits much more lenient over there?

1 Like

They do set up some cars with cameras here. Almost every of them is hidden. So we do recive some

1 Like

I take it that’s not from a motorway.

1 Like

That was in the Netherlands, not Germany.

1 Like

Same here . We too have some cameras on roads…

Intolerant and ignorant drivers… Everywhere…

Hey what happened ?

Nothing… Just everytime we go to the cottage (it’s about 50km), they go in the opposite direction into a turn with an unclear view. You just drive and suddenly there’s a car before you and you barely escape an accident, almost end in the dike…
It starts to happen all the time, I don’t know if it’s something like a national sport or what…

All the time!! :flushed:

Ok, it’s not like they’re on every turn, but everytime we go (which is every one or two weeks), it happens at least once… :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

This made me very angry… And the like it got made things even worse…I have been accused of responsible to someone’s death (he was an alcoholic and died by it) and that’s why I am angry, it is unfair…

4 Likes

Wow this is just so wrong and insensitive… I believe this person is going through hard times being this angry, but nor LP nor Mike is responsible…
This does not make me angry, I just feel sorry for this guy…

2 Likes