What grinds your gears?

Yeah, I hate when they do that :smiley: Be strong!

Exactly… You really need to say this… :joy: :joy:

• he also likes shape of you. :woman_facepalming:

and Sorry? or Love yourself? That’s gross :laughing: And everything that you hear over and over when you turn on the radio :smiley: No, really, if it was my brother, I’d kill him, but I’m sure he’ll get over it (but be prepared, it will be long).
Be strong! I meant it! :slight_smile:

I also have a younger brother. Brothers - somehow they have the magic ability to like exactly the things we hate and even get on our nerves by singing them :smiley:

1 Like

No… Only these two…
Well really our choices really differ in music. In games or making opinions many a times they are same… But no music… I don’t know how he likes them… Well choices differ… I just cant comment… But I really don’t like them…lol

I just cant stop laughing on this :joy: :joy: :laughing:

Mine is elder… 4 yrs than me…

As per this… @the_termin8r your sister doesn’t like lp?? :flushed:

Many a times this is true… Really. I have seen my friends… But happens less with me and my bro…

If you talk about gaming…our choices will match 101% !! :smiley:

1 Like

@the_termin8r hey, if you can remember, can you message me your fav tracks from the OST pirates 5

That might take a while. I’d rather watch the film first then listen to the OST but I will when I do.

There are spoilers in the youtube comments section just to let you know.

I don’t do yt comments unless I need to find an uncredited song in a vid.

Good, that was my intention :slight_smile: Laugh is healthy :slight_smile:

1 Like

next itll be the new taylor swift :expressionless: radio fangirl earworm :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol He likes blank space :joy: :joy: I really dont like when she breaks that awesome car in the vid!!!

No… We haven’t heard about her… Not my bro. If you are saying it’s bad… It would be… Glad didn’t hear about her till now :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: yeah it’s bad
Trying to be dark now but one of the comments I saw was she’s like a angry lookin cat wearing a spiked collar who’s worst thing she’s done is lazily swat at a butterfly that passed by on a lazy Sunday afternoon lol it’s been the talk of the day around here I suppose because of the single drop today :expressionless:

5 Likes

I heard that sing on the radio yesterday morning and my first thought was “what idiot wrote this?” I had no idea it was her until the dj announced it at the end.

4 Likes

I like some of her stuff, but the new single is shockingly bad (for my tastes of course).

I’m really digging The All-American Rejects new song

Also, I’m not a big thirty seconds to mars fan but their new song is alright

Fanclub of TS again? (Lol @the_termin8r)

No it wasn’t :joy: no TS fanclub…

IMG_20170826_230129

Stop posting this sh%t on the wall :anger:

2 Likes

Well, got scoldings with no reasons again

And they might took out my phone on Monday? How the f@ck that’s even an holiday here… Drunk once again huh? :expressionless:

What does it say?