What grinds your gears?

Yeah! Hans Zimmer. He has assassin’s creed soundtracks too. I love them! They are really nice…
Never heard those pirates one…

He is my favourite composer along side John Williams! Hopefully I will go see Hans on tour at some point…

My all time favourite score is by Howard Shore for The Lord of the Rings (which has been voted #1 since its release, there is nothing like it out there unfortunately)

2 Likes

But one day doesn’t include the Davy Jones theme. Williams and Zimmer are the best IMO.

2 Likes

But “davy jones” from film 2 does :stuck_out_tongue: both are shorter and better versions, sos bro :smiley:

1 Like

You take that back :joy:

I personally prefer AWE because both bits hit you out of nowhere.

1 Like

That is fair enough! When I made the playlist, I wanted the best from each film individually and didn’t really plan ahead! Honestly the most “hits you out of nowhere” tracks of Hans Zimmer works for Pirates are these…

When you listen to this, you know the scene… you can play it through in your head so clearly… how a composer can bring about a change in musical style so quickly is astounding to me!

This is just an ol’ [jump to Torduga scene] classic :joy: THIS is pirates… and always will be!

1 Like

I’ve always loved two hornpipes, it needs to be longer.

1 Like

Replay button is my best friend…we just click everytime!

If you have 6 minutes spare… listen to my favourite track

don’t skip ahead because it makes the ending SOOO worth it (play on highest volume you can as it doesn’t change in vol much)

1 Like

I like this one. It’s close to up is down.

1 Like

Oh that’s beautiful! Yeah is that a demo?

I honestly can’t tell. There used to be a long video on yt with a ton of poc 4 tracks a lot of which I couldn’t find on their own and nobody could get a tracklist for it. At one point I heard the most epic medley ever, it was quite literally every epic part of every epic tune in one song. I went looking for it and came across this in the mean time which I had also been looking for before that. It’s the bit at the very end of poc 4.

1 Like

I need to find that epic medley one day… I could never do one myself. This playlist is the closest thing I have to that “epicness”

@Honey8 I think that height is 99% genetics…I hate milk since I was a kid and my height is 1.77m for a woman in Greece is concidered tall , the average height is 1.65…
So @NickGr you have great genes :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh… Mine is ok ok… Its 162cm. Normal for here. Taller than mom and she keeps on saying your height will mot increase amy more

Ugh, they played those disgusting songs -_-

Despacito? :joy:

Trying to import contacts into my BlackBerry… Apparently, it only works with Microsoft Outlook contacts, so I’m trying to import everything I have from my Google account into Outlook.

Ok, challenge accepted! :fist::metal::+1:

… three hours passed …

Now I know it’s IMPOSSIBLE! Bill Gates does not want it! The universe does not want it! Outlook simply does not work!

After three hours of importing every way possbile, even from the Microsoft’s proprietary People app (which was able to import my Google contacts somehow), I still get this!!!

The text says “Title unavailable” for every contact I have. When Bill Gates dies, he should get to use this every day and export contacts every day in this broken software! :weary:

Really jasper!!’ Then my situation is worser… My brother liked that song… I dont know how!! Keeps on singing that one word deessppaaaaaccciiitoooo
:woman_facepalming: :expressionless:

Oh thats bad @mishelka3 … But I dont know any solution or alternative :confused:

1 Like

Yea, include that one but aside from that…

Gonna tell you about it when we talk by DM on Discord …

1 Like