What grinds your gears?

I hope you get the new one soon. The one which is convenient for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I’m waiting for a new battery that got damaged during repairment, I’m afraid it will not be sooner than september-october :expressionless:

Oh sad… It means 1-2 mths with this one…

Yes, 1-2 months of torture :joy:

2 Likes

The force is strong with you :wink:
So you should hear Green Day by now:

“Wake me up when September Ends” :joy:

3 Likes

Exatly! Lol :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::laughing::laughing:

That moment when you try to open the mini-gate but its hard and you see your big brother inside just saw you and didn’t help

He’s such a d%ck -_-

1 Like

Of where jasper?

Outside of our house

Some beds are just too short…
From now on, whenever we go somewhere, we book two rooms: one for me and one for my parents. Additional place bed is usually too short. On the last holidays in France, I had to lie aslat in one hotel, pick a chair and put it under my legs in another hotel… the best was in Paris, where I’ve finally got a separate room with big bed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t know why people keep thinking this would cheer me up :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Remembered something …lol @NickGr
consequence of being a milk lover i should say ?

1 Like

When the neighbouring town is 4°C lower than your area :sunny:

1 Like

Listening to Pirates of the Caribbean 5 soundtrack and feeling immersed…then BOOM stupid skype call ruins everything :confused:

1 Like

This plus the genetics lol

1 Like

I need to watch that film and hear the OST but I’m pretty sure it’s not as good as Zimmer’s 4. AWE had the best OST.

Here is my currently playlist (best songs from films 1 to 4). I agree AWE was the best! It is a culmination of the two previous films in a way… so we get a mixture of so many different themes but also with a dash of romanticism, aggression and originality.

Of the new tracks, it will be easy to add 5 to my playlist! Enjoy

3 Likes

How can you not include At Wit’s End? You monster. But seriously, At Wit’s End is phenomenal.

I made the conscious decision to leave it out because the “one day” track is shorter and includes the same theme (and is was trying to get the whole list to be 80minutes so it could fit onto a CD) :smiley: That’s why! I’m not a monster hahahah

‘one day’ is for the final scene of the film. its much shorter than a wits end (which has a lot of fluff)