What grinds your gears?

Task manager, like on a computer. But did you try force stopping anyway?

1 Like

This :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep… Try the force stop… Lesve it for ,5 mins and then try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nvm it works now. Thks guys.

1 Like

A bunch of those always flys here, on low height
And every time there’s a WWII military parade (which is one of the most retardic things itself) there’re some military aircrafts flying. These are F----NG NOISY

We’ve got a copter flight path right over our house. Here’s a log from the old house (which is 400m away from the current one).

3 Likes

Whaaatt???
They are so many…
Here its just 7-10 above my house every night around 21:00 - 22:00 , all one after another…

Anyone would…
Seems like you are saying no. Of birds which flew of

Probably they would be having training stuffs going on as it was not some days ago… (as u mentioned)
:confused:

It would be really annoying to have them whole day…

That was an especially bad day. Usually we get maybe a dozen a day. Yet another reason to loathe summer. Winter is better because they don’t use that path.

Great atleast they leave one season… Or forced to leave one season… But that would really be so noizy!!

Here its not the cops but the construction noice… Still going on … Just near my building… Damn.

They’re not police helicopters here, they are commercial by the looks of it. The police like to be even bigger arses and hover around the neighbourhood looking for weed growers…at 2AM in the morning.

No I meant helicopters only…

Are they of navy or Airforce ? :confused:

Commercial copters are non military.

Okay … Here are all navy ones. We have a base near our home… Some 1-1.5 km

We occasionally have a military one fly a different path near but not over our house. Doesn’t happen too often.

It happens everyday here… Its for some 15 mins thats why okay. Actually I go to terrace after dinner so I see them…

Wow great! I am happy for you! :slight_smile: You have skills :slight_smile:
Can’t see the image though :neutral_face: I managed to get some signal but it’s edge, slow as hell :smiley: But I’m sure it’s great :slight_smile:

1 Like

aww, you are soo good @mishelka3 . This was possible cause you said to try to repair, or i had left the hope that its just broken!! Thanks to you ! :blush:

its ok, you will get the connection soon. You can see then later :smile:

1 Like

It must be on August 23

Now…

:anger: AARRGH!!!

1 Like

Saw it! As perfect as before :slight_smile: Happy that you’ve mend it :slight_smile:

1 Like

My phone got broken recently and the thing I miss most is sending photos from it (never thought I would). Now I have a replacement - an old BlackBerry Bold 9780.

Its HORRIBLE (!!!) UX makes me wanna cry :joy:

I don’t even wanna know how to send photos to this forum from the phone, because it’s horrible, every screen and app in this phone is just horrible :smiley:

2 Likes