What grinds your gears?

-The fact that my sister is living up to the universal teenager stereotype…and she’s not even a teenager yet!

My parents.

My parents are annoying too. Constantly bickering like children and then when me and my sister get into a fight (which is every time we come within 2m of each other) they start being hypocrites.

Μine are good but sometimes (like right now) they piss the hell out of me. They don’t understand.

Why, what happened? (Don’t answer that if you don’t want to).

Some papers I need to take to my uni from my work are ready and I had made plans to drop them off at uni with 2 of my friends (we worked at the same place, so papers are coming out for them this week) and my parents started tellινγ me how I should screw my friends and go by myself so I won’t be late and stuff (uni closes Wednesday for Easter break). I was so pissed…

It’s just overwhelming… they whine about not having friends and drawing away from the ones I have but when it comes to “who gets something first” they want me to ditch them? Ugh… their logic sometimes kills me.

I’d be pretty annoyed as well.

I also had some similar feelings about my parents. Recently, I act other way. I try to play a psychologist and solve my parent’s quarrels, pushing them to the direct talks about the problems. I try to keep more clever, so they listen to me as they would to a teacher. Sometimes, you have to help them see some obvious things. Patience - all I need.

Good advice that would work on anyone but my parents. My parents are of the self righteous asshole variety that tend not to take my advice on a lot of matters. And no, my parents aren’t evil (though I’m certainly making them seem that way), they’re good people.

Currently trying to write and assignment…and one of my parents is vacuuming right outside my door with our vacuum cleaner that can be heard from 2 houses away :rage: I hate that thing when I’m not doing anything to the point where I want to smash it up with a hammer, so you can imagine how pissed I am right now.

I´m pi+++ off the weather, it is sooo damn cold outside…lol :persevere:

I’m annoyed at my current assignment. I have to do an evaluation of an evaluation of my project.

We can switch. I hate the hot weather.

1 Like

same here!

hi @spelling_mistake
it had been a long while, how are you doing, dudette?
#and yes, @evooba, I change immediately…but you first make ya parents leave the house, than we change…lol

HEY!
I have been here, i just … had nothing to say?
I’m good and how are you :slight_smile:

HEY :stuck_out_tongue: I´m fine, you sawthe post of Triple-Xero? Our guys seemesto be busy, I love this lil snap, cs it is showing it is growing, the album, and the best:
#they are all together at the studio…
a real nice, well feeling thought for me, :eye:

what post do you mean?

this one

ahh yees :slight_smile: I can’t wait :slight_smile: yeeyi

1 Like