What grinds your gears?

@the_termin8r1 Or when you are in said line in, lets say a super marker, and people are asking to go before you cause they only have 2 things to get. Just your turn! -.-"

I hate it when people don’t remove their backpacks when in crowded places, i.e public transportation, lines, etc. Especially if they move around like idiots and bump everything in their way not caring at all. Just plain rude!
Sorry @Jabin_Quaken :confused:

I always put it off. Especially in the subway. Though, I always put it on, when get bumped several times, so the bumping dude knew his place :smile:

Yeah! Evil me! :imp:

I feel more concerned when I have my back pack on (which is only in college) because I don’t want someone to rob me and make it look like they are shoving me.

I’ve literally never had that happened to me. Maybe a couple of times in a lunch line at school but not at the checkout at a shop.

In high school my bag was so massive that when looking at it from the side it was thicker than me. Yet I never unintentionally hit anyone or anything. Also I take my bag off in crowded places.

1 Like

Cons of not having fast checkout or self checkout here :confused:

Huh… and I thought I was the only one.
I have a huge issue… like, I constantly check my bag, always wear it in front of me and not on my back, always have my hand clasping the pocket my wallet and phone are in. I’m literally crazy when it comes to this matter.

1 Like

umf…yes, that sounds good, they don´t have to bump…hi @Jabin_Quaken evil style, lol hi @evooba, hi Rob…lol :grinning:
today my boss rage me up…butthead she is

Hey, @The_early_walker

Nice and obedient bosses to us all!

oops,typo.

Typo? No? …

yes @Jabin_Quaken not only bosses but everybody should be…omo :relaxed:

No I meant on my part. I forgot the ‘want’ in the sentence.

Ohhh… lol, ok :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Screaming kids 24/7, even in quiet hours.

I also hate when people blow their nose in their hand and it’s right on the street.

Or when they cough/sneeze and don’t use something to cover their mouth.

Me when at home deliberately to troll my family. And because my sister is unbelievably annoying I try my best to do it in her face :joy:

I also can’t stand Vitaliy Klichko! How can he be such a piece of s#*t as a mayor!? :rage::triumph::grimacing:

@the_termin8r1 I had way too many people cough/sneeze (heavily) on me while outside to the point of just wanting to run home and shower again. It’s so gross :confused:

@Jabin_Quaken Oh well… almost all politicians are annoying :wink:

I don’t do it to people (I’m not a neanderthal). I just do it to my sister just because she’s so annoying. Besides, I have dry sneezes.

Ungrateful good for nothing asswipes that like to elbow you to the background.

1 Like

ppl thaat throw ya a dart from backwards in ya neck, right in the center…with a "markmanship´ [what a word at last] of a 100%…lol sry lil confused today, …:relaxed: and hi @the_termin8r, brave one…strong soldier you are, here at the forums it´ll die without you…lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, are you saying people throw darts into the back of your neck?

Thanks, but I doubt it.