What grinds your gears?

Will they tour this year? What is your oppinion? @spelling_mistake

i think no, or just mabye at the states.
But i think we have hope at 2017

1 Like

this is a must, I think a big tour 2017/2018 is scheduled still

I will see then then, i dont care how :smiley: i am the biggest lover fan who has not seen them live, i am a LP virgin.

1 Like

wow, how nice, lol :joy:
so the first time is the deepest, you know? So it will happen on their next tour? how exciting :grinning:

and THAT is what grinds my gears! :smiley: i hope so, it must

1 Like

yesto be in topic, but really? I feel happy, every soldier [after you are loosing ya virginity, you finally seen the light and become one of the brave…lol, let´s change topic or stopp for not confusing everybody, lol, have a nice day, hopefully see ya more often, thanx for this nice chat here inside our LPU :two_women_holding_hands:

You too :slight_smile: then i am a real soldier :smiley:

1 Like

Good luck with that. I’ve been trying to get rid of them for just one night but it ain’t happening.

1 Like

The cheap Chinese bastard from the Chinese restaurant put shrimp crackers in the bottom of my take-out dish. I ended up with HALF the Chinese roasted pork belly I ordered… :confused:

1 Like

SNOW outside and freezing personal relations [due to it???:frowning2::muscle::punch:]

Someone in the neighborhood is playing/trying to play (aka failing miserably) bass and they have the amp turned really loud with the bass nob pretty high as well as it sounds, and UGH!!! It’s so bad, all you can hear is a constant buzz.

Those neighbour-men:

1 Like

When everything is closed and you’re hungry and you’ve absolutely no idea what to eat.

1 Like

I had this same thing happen two days ago. I had Taco Bell for lunch and then was hungry later at 11PM and the only thing open still was Taco Bell, and I didn’t want it twice in one day

I did anyways

At least some place was open. Here everything is closed till Monday cause you’re not supposed to eat these days. It’s so frustrating :confused:

My biggest pet peeve is when people talk too much and don’t listen.

Ugh!! Why is everything breaking down, NOW? -.-"

What broke?

My coffee machine.