What grinds your gears?

You sorta missed the joke there :stuck_out_tongue:

Just when I thought the last w10 update fixed my spasticated laptop I knock into my desk by accident and it starts spasing out again.

1 Like

I had sorta the same problem with my Android table(Samsung Galaxy Tab)

A friend randomly blocked me on facebook…oooooookay

Windows 10 update sucks man. Had to reinstall all my other devices :confused:

2 Likes

W10 is a load of BS. Do you mean today’s one or the one from the other day @gatsie? Because I got an alert for another one earlier but snoozed it.

1 Like

are those updates compulsory? If they’re not, I would just not install them anymore

The second update is total bonkers. With the update came some supposedly nifty version of Paint 3D and some other supposedly handy stuff that basically just takes in space.

I also hate how my i7 core laptop tends to become REALLY sluggish each time before a major W10 update demands attention. Making almost seem like there’s no choice but to allow the update to proceed, because then at least my laptop will be up to speed again…

Bah…

1 Like

Mine becomes really slow for several hours after each update, it’s an 8GB i5 which isn’t exactly crap. But I’m more bothered about its restart loop issues.

I just hate when the heat starts in NY

me tooo… i also uninstalled it :open_mouth:

Colds and dog barks outside -_-

I’ve got Win10 as a secondary OS, use it only for playing and it kinda sucks. Steam app sucks(very often it doesn’t install games compeletely so they don’t work)

Is youtube completely bugging out for anyone else right now?

I have never used steam apps, for all the games I play on this laptop, aside from WoW, we’re retrieved via a creative path I shall not describe any further :smiley:

Also…

Fudge the fudgepacker who walks into the building with their face glued onto a smartphone and then has no idea how to work with a touchscreen computer. They’re all spoiled little lazy sacks of bones…

1 Like

Touchscreen desktops are the single stupidest thing ever.

2 Likes

Playing win games on a MacBook has even more creativity :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nosteam is a good friend yes?

Wineskin is a great friend(that’s because is symbol is a glass of wine and a glass of wine makes everything great)

Now I want wine

3 Likes