What grinds your gears?

When you gotta do some urgent operations on the work website and it won’t let you log-in with a notice of the wrong password.

Then you change the damn password and it turns out that the shit-site won’t let you in, claiming this new password to be wrong as well (but I know for sure, it’s correct).

Then I contacted the responsible it-guys and they told me, they would re-register me. Now almost 2 hrs passed and I’m pissed off. I don’t givea shit. If they don’t need it, neither will I.

1 Like

Yup, recently I had to email the support of five, make that six, different websites. So far none of the responses are helpful the first time round (some still waiting), had to email them again.

Reminds me of the wonderful IT-experts at my job. I’ve asked the IT guys for assistance when my work tablet freezes up. The IT guys don’t know how to fix it. There’s a basic step that helps solve almost anything; turn a machine off and then back on again. My 50 yr old co-worker who claims to not know how a computer works, yet she is able to do this simple “on/off” trick and fix the tablet on her own. But somehow the IT guys don’t know? Or are they just too lazy to do it?

1 Like

I usually fix stuff in my school just because we have only a couple of IT guys for 5 schools complex and they usually don’t do anything

I have that f----ng chemistry exam tomorrow again. Our courses(not school) teacher is b—t

1 Like

Wow, good luck with that.

1 Like

I’m already 3 exams down. Last is on Mon.

1 Like

my last exam is probably on Friday(maybe 'll write both school tests on Wen and go away for 5 days)

When I am typing on my phone and watching Netflix on my tablet and Joey decides to flop his fluffy butt down on my stuff and says derp

-.-

2 Likes

People throwing a fit over silly little things…

People who insist on invading my person space… It’s my space.

^^ people who don’t proof read!

1 Like

My big brother ruins everything about my business… He’s really, totally a d*** -_-

1 Like

Can somebody remind me again why Windows 10 is so excellent?

1 Like

it’s a complete sheet. a bit better than 8, but anyways. Best Windows i’ve ever used was 7
And best OS i’ve ever used was OS X El Capitan( because macOS Sierra has some real problems on older computers, and El Capitan hadn’t)
Sierra is nice if you have a SSD and a newer Mac

My computer started spasing out and restarting randomly and uncontrollably since the last windows update on the 17th. I’ve found out that one way to cause a restart is to touch the mouse pad. However, that doesn’t stop it from doing it itself. I usually rack up a restart within a restart within a restart. And it does restart loops for 5-10 mins at a time. I’m gonna try to fix it after my last exam on Mon. So far everything I’ve tried has failed, as it stands right now I’ll probably have to resort to YET ANOTHER reset to factory conditions.

I want to find every retard that helped make W10 the abomination that it is and I want to chop their dicks off with a rusty axe and stitch them to their foreheads. They had 1 job, 1! A 5 year old could design a potato with a better operating system. :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

I have an official Win7 Professional distribution kit if you are interested :stuck_out_tongue:

People who have no life and run and gossip about whats being posted on your personal social media page.

Stupid, lazy and incompetent people

1 Like

When I have people over and they ask me, “Do you have a bathroom?”

Like no…gotta pee in the kitchen sink dude.

2 Likes

It’s an alternative to asking “can I use your bathroom?”

1 Like