What grinds your gears?

Going through a whole job orientation, just to find out that the people confused, and you weren’t the person they hired after all

That’ crazy @the_termin8r! Is there no one else you can call? I hope it gets fixed soon

@StephLP18 that sucks! I hope a better company hires you!

That sounds pretty unprofessional. I hope you find something better soon, keep looking!

Yeah on Saturday I have to go speak with thier corporate

Since the roof was changed, it’s all pretty much the landlord’s problem.

1 Like

It’s actually gotten worse since they replaced the roof. I’ve never seen the tubs this full before. Usually it’s just 30-40mm in the bottom.

1 Like

That’s crazy! Sucks that you have to go through all that and end up with it being worse! Hopefully someone comes and fixes it up again

1 Like

In the states we call that “free soup”

2 Likes

Looks more like free shower

1 Like

It damn near became a shower for my entire desk. The grey tub was a lot heavier than I thought it would be. Good thing I put the dust sheet down first.

3 Likes

That’s crazy! I hope they’ll figure out what it is and fix it soon!

1 Like

Is the forum broken for anyone else or is it just for me agian?

2 Likes

Nothing wrong on my side :woman_shrugging:

Seems to be fine for me as well now.

1 Like

There are more people with troubles. Can’t even enter the forum.

They’re doing something to further break the forums in the background…again. They’ve been slow for me for the past few days, then I had the problem earlier and now I’m noticing that the topic notification controls have new icons.

1 Like

Got back in
Been broken for the past 10 hours though to where it wouldn’t even load into google lol meaning the lpu description

2 Likes

First post of the new year ;D

The Americans are in trouble because of a cheeto

5 Likes

:grimacing:
Pendejo
Everyone hates us for good

2 Likes

Can someone give me the TL;DR of what I’m assuming is more political nonsense? I still want to laugh at Americans. :joy:

2 Likes