What grinds your gears?

Get a hug -:hugs::hugs::hugs: it’s really incredible - I would ask them what they think doing such things- ( or if they think at all?! :upside_down_face:)

I’m so pissed off. Yet another day we are clearly home when the mail comes and they don’t freaking ring the bell and leave “you weren’t in” notes. It’s getting ridiculous lately.

1 Like

Problems with laptop continues. So late last week got back my laptop with a new CPU since the old CPU was burnt, it then had new problems with no sound and the brightness unadjustable, sent it back after the weekend and got it back on Thursday with both problems fixed, but then yesterday night I realised the battery couldn’t charge even though plugged in (although the battery definitely drains much more slowly), tried leaving it to charge overnight while off but it doesn’t work. So yup ugh :persevere: next week I have to send it back again.

1 Like

Hope you get it fixed asap :confused:

What laptop and how old? I’ve never heard of CPU replacements on a modern laptop, most times they just swap out the mobo as it’s a more reliable fix than re-flowing a new CPU.

1 Like

TBH not sure if they changed the whole motherboard or just the CPU :monkey::monkey::monkey:, you’re probably right that’s why Pat was wondering why the repair was kinda expensive that day :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m more concerned as to why the laptop didn’t thermal out and went straight to popcorning the CPU instead.

1 Like

What? Popcorn in a laptop? :joy:

No, when the CPU explodes like popcorn.

Like this (two birds with one stone in this vid, bashing apple and showing what I mean LMAO).

3 Likes

:joy::joy: omg :scream:

Like I keep saying, Apple are full of shit.

2 Likes

I start to believe a bit of it…

Well, if you watch a lot of Louis’ videos, you’ll start to believe a lot more of it. He’s a macbook repair technician who loathes apple even more than I.

1 Like

I guess I’m not ready for the bitter truth :fearful::exploding_head:

Prices. Seriously

I think i’d have to sell a kidney. Not trying to sell my hepar though - i think my… ahem… time-spending might’ve hit it

Next week i’ve got to buy bday gifts BOTH for my gf and my elder sister…

1 Like

StudFiles.net does not work in Russia for some damn reasons. Blocked?? But that’s the biggest students’ file archive, i take test answers from there. And once i activate VPN it works…

More technological problems, ever have a printer print gibberish like this? (Was trying to print a PDF file)

IMG20191020104435

Screenshot_2019-10-20-10-45-44-70

That’s usually a test print I think, but don’t quote me on it.

Why will a test print like this? (I wasn’t testing)

How should I know? I’ve just seen test prints span multiple pages before, but like I said before, don’t quote me on it.