What grinds your gears?

Are you still up?!

Working 6 to 7 day’s without a day off and do everyone else work and nobody say thanks . My boss is a good person but he always asks me to do things for hem that not my job. It gets on my nerves and when i told hem. That i need my break to relax not to work when other play around

What I’ve learnt from my work is, the nicer you are the more you are expected to give from your superiors. One of my main weaknesses is that I always look out for people and I care for things that I shouldn’t, that always leads to others taking advantage of you. We just need to learn to say no.

6 Likes

Yes, I was, went to bed a few mins after. Lol

This. People will look for the easy way out. If it’s not your job, you can say no.

For a sec I thought you fell asleep on your desk :joy:

This.

Obviously Deezer has a lot of stuff unavailable, so yesterday I went to go download the YouTube Music app (don’t ask me why, I though maybe could play music with the screen off), and then without any warning (all I did was just logging in), they started me on a two-week YouTube Music trial. So now I accidentally have two subscriptions running concurrently. :triumph:

The mistake runs much deeper than you think, https://www.reddit.com/r/YoutubeMusic/comments/acuaru/psa_about_gpm_and_ytm_and_googles_services/,
now frantically downloading my Google Play Music library…
PSA: Downloading your Google Play Music library is a nightmare

2 Likes

That is absolutely incredible… but I know you will be able to save your music files :+1:t2::+1:t2:- such an attitude should be forbidden :no_entry_sign:

Cars, everything about them.

Lol, what happened?

Mine wouldn’t start yesterday morning, dead battery because of the cold. It was just irritating at 6 am in the freezing cold, trying to jump it.

1 Like

:confused: you just have to be nice to it… otherwise it’ll be mean like this and give you the cold shoulder :roll_eyes:

when the heater is working tomorrow morning while its taking you to your job, give the dash a nice little pat :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Time for a battery change perhaps, not really the car’s fault. If you haven’t got the time to go and change it, take it out of the car and into your house during the night. Should be less of a faff than having to do a jump every morning.

I pat my dash all the time. :joy:

Yeah, I’m doing that this weekend.

1 Like

I think you’re patting wrong :no_mouth:
Like this :wave:t3: Noooot like :facepunch:t3: :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue:
Hope it goes back to being old reliable :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You must NEVER pat the dashboard of an American car, because it’ll fall apart the moment you touch it. In the same way that you don’t want to lay eyes on an iphone because it’ll crack.

The noise that some people do when they are chewing food, with their mouth open :persevere:

4 Likes

That’s just Teslas!
You mean mug those bastards and the bumper hits the floor lol

No, pretty much every American car, your cars don’t have a good reputation over here.

Good thing I have a Nissan.

1 Like