What grinds your gears?

I don’t mind carrying things all the way up to the third floor. Then again, I’m 30, I’m the youngest person on our crew.

1 Like

I totally get you. I’ve had trouble at work cause by others as well that make my life harder. Just hang in there, at least your effort is seen and appreciated.

1 Like

This
What a idiot… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This :muscle:

1 Like

I don’t know if it cheers you up but I guees everyone has a kind of Worm at work to write books on. We for example have no Worm but Black Cat.

1 Like

I totally understand what you’re meaning. I have one kind of Worm at work too. It’s a girl she always does the less she can for work and everytime she can delegate her work to someone else, she always try to do it even if she doesn’t have anything else to do.

She comes to work 30min to 1hour late, and even when she takes 1h30 or 2h for lunch, she leave work as soon as she can. So she usually works just 5h/5h30 per day instead of 7h30/8h. And she has a better salary than me.

My boss doesn’t see anything because we don’t clock in at my work, and she is too busy to see it. It’s getting annoying.

1 Like

:angry: stay strong! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

@LP13413 i also have two “worms” at my work, it really makes me mad too :unamused:
but in the case of “my” worms, they are paid by the government, they are public employees, so it really grinds my gears knowing that it’s the tax payers money that pay their paycheck and they dont do their job. people like these is why the public employees in my country have such a bad reputation.

1 Like

I have a worm at my work too! :raising_hand_man:t2:
Except that…well…it’s the actual worm in the soil :roll_eyes:
But believe you me, it’s always in the way when I’m digging :unamused:
:grimacing: kidding…
Hang in there everyone :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::upside_down_face: there will always be difficult people to deal with but the reality comes to light in the end…

2 Likes

Wrrrrrr. I will bite in a moment…

1. Someone tells you he comes at 9 am on Sunday (nice time to see people you’d rather not see at all - but you sometimes have to)
  2. At 8.11 after you already got up, you get a message - ‘I’ m coming at 1.30’
  3. It’s NOT the first time. But he completely doesn’t get it.

:hugs: stay strong- and tell him next time you’ll be gone if he isn’t on time…

1 Like

Told him to come at 5-6 pm

Not being there on time is a true gear grinder. I hate it as well

2 Likes

More good news, my boss called at about noon today, and asked me if I could cover Worm’s shift in the morning. Even better? I’m going in at 5:30 instead of 7 AM to shovel!

At least it wasn’t a last-minute call this time.

1 Like

And what Worm is gonna do that time?

I’m not sure what excuse he has this time. I was only asked to cover him. I guess I’ll find out in the morning.

Probably you will cover him and he will cover his body to sleep well. :sleeping:

Once again, having to deal with LPUHQ. This is getting annoying to be honest.

1 Like

Regarding receiving packages?

Yeah, that package I never received from November. I had to email them AGAIN today to ask what is happening.

1 Like

They STILL haven’t returned your money?