What book are you reading right now?

I so love this lines.
But never read Wuthering Heights.
Catherine and Heathcliff seemed me an exhausting love story. :joy:

Have you?

Yes that was the hard reading for me :sweat_smile: I think I will never read that again lol Maybe just come back to read some lines Iā€™ve marked.

1 Like

DSC_0012

Finally got this one :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Have you read more of the classics?

I so loved Jane Eyre.
Already looking forward to read it some day again.:blush:

And Jane Austin, I have read every single book.
Totally romantic that way. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy:

But as a German song line says:
Der Junge auf dem weiƟen Pferd,
er kommt nicht mehr.
The boy on the white horse,
He wonā€™t come anymore.
:crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I read only Pride and Prejudice very long time ago :flushed: some poems from Brontƫ and a really lot of Shakespeare :slight_smile:

But I was the one of this kids who read(almost) every single school readings (the Polish classics) you know Prus, Mickiewicz,Fredro :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Shakespeare :astonished:
You are more into drama? :laughing:

Jk

I havenā€™t read any other classics. Tried a little Schiller and Hesse. But their world views are just exhausting.
Oh, not all together, loved Schillers Wilhelm Tell, read it aloud to the sheep. :joy:
Jane Austin I am just in love with.
Even have this on my night table.
But not really coming to.

20190925_093528

Good morning @anngelenee by the way :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, drama on every level and field :rofl::upside_down_face:

For real I forget about her since I read Prideā€¦maybe she should be my next choice :thinking:

Morning :hugs: cloudy and foggy :fog:

1 Like

Anyone read that book?

Me. The books by Khalid Hosseini are great. (but you should like such a kind of books).
Iā€™ve read also The Kite Runner and And the Mountains Echoed by this author.

1 Like

Just want to be sure that book is worth to buy :slight_smile: need some new reading :slight_smile: I will try ATSS first, thanks :hugs:

1 Like

I donā€™t know if any of you are into things like this but a guest speaker at my uni was Emma Warren. She wrote a book about ā€¦ basically a large empty space here in London that people used for various things and has now become something like a safe haven for some. I thought it was very interesting and put me in thought about a similar place thatā€™s been influential to me. It is called Make Some Space.

1 Like

Wahoo! Let me know what you think! Either here or there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Iā€™d bet anything youā€™re already done with it :grin:

1 Like

I finished The Institute by Stephen King :sob: all the main characters were some of my favourites. Some elements were mismatched but if you have strong enough characters they will take you anywhere. The magic of fiction. :heart:

1 Like

My latest purchases:

Iggy Popā€™s new book (will skim through it eventually)

Patti Smithā€™s sequel to Just Kids (actually really really excited to read it)

And lastly, the one Iā€™m currently reading, which is basically something I need to read for uni but itā€™s damn interesting so far.

4 Likes

The Tipping Point? I read it past summer, itā€™s really inspiring!

Iā€™ll let you know when I finish it but itā€™s pretty great so far!

1 Like

Iā€™m rereading this on the way home. The page Iā€™m on is when Victor creates Frankenstein. Iā€™d have to say this is the most beautifully written piece of fiction Iā€™ve read to date.

IMG_20191011_163350458

1 Like

Iā€™m reading this one book on how to get this one weird chick to go back to this one place that she abandons out of nowhere Leaving her happy place alone

And whatā€™s it called? :thinking: (description is a bit vague love!)

1 Like

:rofl: oops
Itā€™s uhhhā€¦ehmmā€¦
What was it called? :joy: it was nonfiction :nerd_face: more of a literary article :nerd_face:
Princess of Darkness- The Return to IG (innocent guy)
Yep that was it :thinking::rofl: