What book are you reading right now?

No but if you’d recommend it I’d give it a go :upside_down_face:
I have before Rosie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:,

Now you’re hitting on me? :face_with_monocle:
I’m gonna go put some Katy perry on for you lol

Edit: :flushed::cold_sweat: never mind! :joy: all I remembered was the little chorus :joy:

All I understand in your book is Scarlett :sweat_smile::face_with_monocle:
(The rest of the day I’ll be translating one polish page :expressionless:)

Have you read that? I believe that you’re watching the movie😅 Mortal instruments is the looong reading…noone have created the good series or movie for that books🙏🏽

Scarlett

Shes from the Caraval book…you dont have to translate that it’s just the random page I’ve read rn

1 Like

Maybe I wrote it wrong, I was calling you Rosie lol
But I did both :roll_eyes:
The book is way better than the movie :roll_eyes:

Ahh ok you saved me a good hour trying to write in polish :joy:

1 Like

The bazaar of bad dreams-stephen king

3 Likes

@georkost King is one sick twisted man! Which story are you reading currently? I’m looking through it right now. I’ll admit I’m often a bit afraid to read his stuff. Haha.

Ah, HP awesomeness. We have to take pride in HP, it’s basically the only successful thing we can claim. I have to say the movies could have been worse, the actors managed to pull off realistic characters in the end and there were some British greats. My favourite was Professor Severus Snape. Don’t think anyone else could have done a better job.

2 Likes

:joy: Alan Rickman is one of my favourite actors. :heart:
:hugs:

2 Likes

Aw and he dies! :frowning_face:

I was like what!! :scream: He too?

:joy:Good, you didn’t catch my mistake.
Changed it. They both are my favourite.
Gary Oldman (Sirius Black) too. :grin:

1 Like

Wait who’s we? :thinking:
Cuz I mean my Christopher Nolan movies were badass and very successful :innocent::bat: (lol Nolan autocorrected to normal :joy: nothing normal about me :joy:)

1000% agree!
I dang nearly cried at the end of his arc :weary: but I totally didn’t! :angry::confounded::cry::triumph:

Emma Watson got to be badass too :grin:
Not so much the other boys :sweat_smile:

Ot: currently reading the forums :nerd_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

@framos1792 We meaning writers! Ha. I kid. Basically a successful British enterprise that was world-renowned. Gotta love Batman but am I out of turn to say I prefer the Lego version? He is so me. Ha.

I loved Snape’s back story and the unrequited love which made him all dark and standoffish. I don’t agree as the boys held their own especially Ron’s character, in terms of being true to the characters in the book. They all developed as actors throughout and improved. Personally, I like to see flaws, it makes everything more realistic.

1 Like

Ahhhh ok :sweat_smile:

Not here yet :face_with_monocle: LEGO Batman is badass :nerd_face:

But here yes :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused:
“I do not sympathize with you” :face_with_monocle: (jk jk :sweat_smile: you like Harry Potter so you’re cool to want to be like me :relieved::grin:)

This…it’s exactly why I’m so quiet and dark and batty :bat::rofl:

Yeah I just meant I haven’t seen any afterwards that have been legit awesome

Same for jk, haven’t seen much of a home run since hp

1 Like

Awww! :hugs: bats are awesome!

Yeah I guess that actors can become typecast into specific roles although Daniel Radcliffe has portrayed some darker roles which is very weird to see when you’re like, but he’s sweet Harry! :slightly_frowning_face:

JK Rowling’s other books have been pretty great TV series on BBC. I really love Strike and wish they’d make more episodes. Tom Burke is perfect for that role :heart:

1 Like

My next choice

https://www.amazon.com/Ill-Be-There-You-Friends/dp/1335928286

3 Likes

You are into it!!! :grin::star_struck:
:kissing_heart:

I’m reading this right now, anyone want to discuss feel free to jump in. I’ll be a little slow as I’m studying the writing style simultaneously, but otherwise excited. So far so brilliant!

IMG_20190917_153102652

1 Like

Someone’s gonna be excited :grin::joy:

1 Like

Got this today, hoping to find some time to read it soon

3 Likes

Gues what book arrived tonight

20190919_225435

3 Likes

“If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.”

2 Likes