What book are you reading right now?

Wrong words :triumph:

Jk

Whoops. Do you lamb and if so in which country? Surely wherever your lamb is that’s the best :fearful: haha!

1 Like

Someone’s triggered. :joy:

She’s a shepherd lol

2 Likes

@the_termin8r How did I not guess that! Haha

1 Like

I’m a German Shepherd

:joy::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

And for all readers, I really recommend this:

Haven’t finished jet. But I’m on it.
And so far, I love it. :heart::star_struck:

Despite the difficult author. :kissing_heart:
But maybe that’s a writers must be.:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Had to once the fish told me about it :partying_face::grimacing::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I need this! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s so short :sob:
I’m forcing myself to stop after every chapter lol… you’ll be happy though :blush:

1 Like

I hate when a book I like is short :sob: when I was little I chose books that I wanted to read according to their thickness - the thicker the better :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Right? :cry: the title makes me think there will be a few more though :grin: the volume 1: eragon makes me think there’s an Arya murtagh roran and idk :sweat_smile: :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

Nerd :yum: lol jk
I didn’t choose them for that but usually the long ones are the ones you can immerse yourself into :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is it something like…HP?

Similar…
Maybe a little more like lord of the rings
There’s dwarves, elves, humans, a few other races (monsters)
There’s magic though not like Harry Potter-there’s limits and rules to it :roll_eyes::nerd_face:
It’s…teenager fiction but yeah…similar in that you get lost in that world :upside_down_face:
Ps good morning :slightly_smiling_face:

Ps- @lpaniist the joy only lasted me 24 hours :sob:

2 Likes

Alone at Dawn - great read. I went to high school with John Chapman. What a hero!

1 Like

Man you forgot dragons :joy:

How come? :astonished: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@anngelenee I strongly recommend that book(s) :star_struck: I’ve read them like 5 times :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and no, I’m not nerd :nerd_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

You? A nerd :nerd_face:
Never. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

A hug for you!:hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Lol :grin: if you only saw me in the kindergarten when I read books to other (even older) kids :joy: or in the 5th grade when I cried because I got 3 from a math test :rofl:

1 Like

I was asking because Im not into HP😬

Ps: monin’

I swear in my head I was trying to write that after-to say some of the races bond with the dragons :joy:
Guess something else came to my mind…

Nooooo :rofl: it’s ok, this is a safe zone :joy:

Ahhh…couldn’t handle its awesomeness(?) :joy: anngelenee starts reading it-omg this is soooo friggin awesome! Nope! I can’t! (closes book shut :confounded::sob: ) :stuck_out_tongue:
Either that or you just have bad taste… lol
Ps idk what monín’ is :thinking:
Is it past your bedtime? You must be half asleep lol
Pps by the time you read this it’s prolly appropriate to say gnite…

Anyway to stay OT: finally starting Dan brown’s Origin tonight or tomorrow

1 Like

The Season of Passage - Pike.