What are you doing right now?

Do I dare post anything?

1 Like

Hmm…are you gonna close now?

Wow guys- feeling like after a battle - going to bed now - good goodnight :sleeping:

10 Likes

Yess! We’ve survived the apocalypse! :joy::tada:
Thanks moderators

Edit: the numb troll has been suspended from the forums! hahaha

9 Likes

I almost feel like a kid at Christmas.

Waiting at the top of the stairs in the early morning, waiting to see if Santa left the house, and the coast was clear.

Goodnight @theearlywalker!

8 Likes

Thank you @theearlywalker for reaching out for help with this on twitter !
And thank you @derek for helping to open the threads so fast :pray:

9 Likes

Lol, Pat saves us again. :joy: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Agreed Charles

Thanx but it was Ricks great idea @rickvanmeijel

6 Likes

So finally!! :fireworks: Now I can share with you what I have just finished :laughing:

20180311_211352

10 Likes

I was actually wondering how long it would take for you guys to take to social media, I was kinda deliberately keeping my mouth shut. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Twitter is the fastest way to reach me if you need anything on the forums. I’m almost always able to help immediately.

11 Likes

Wonder what his problem was anyway. Who gets joy out of spamming the forums with emojis, especially when we could cleary see that you could talk normal.

1 Like

I suspect it was a hack or the original account holder had a troll sibling or friend who got hold of their computer and thought it would be funny to get them banned. It definitely wasn’t a bot as they gave me a few likes.

6 Likes

Yeah, and deliberately posted in topics where he saw his posts were being currently flagged.

@derek We still have locked threads.

2 Likes

Got them, no worries.

7 Likes

Thanks @derek for saving us :slight_smile: :hugs:

1 Like

Back to cleaning, tweet me @dereklp if you need anything else.

9 Likes

Thank you @derek !! Our saviour! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes