What are you doing right now?

Just finishing my work (it’s 19:20 here) and then going to play some Plants vs. Zombies or watch a movie with mu husband because that’s all I’m able to do with my brain for the rest of this day :smiley:

Got some good news in work today, hope it will turn out good in the end :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It will friend… everything is good at the end…if it isn’t good then it isn’t the end :blush::hugs:

4 Likes

I love your positivity @Honey8 :hugs: Promise you’ll stay like this always :heart:

4 Likes

I will i promise. :hugs: Y’all are my source of positivity. Thanks a loot for that… to make me smile everyday :blush:

Well i can’t find you on discord… are you there??

3 Likes

Sorry, what’s that? I don’t understand :blush:

It is this… a chat room . Me and @georkost were finding you there. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just came home from a nice evening out.

2 Likes

Having breakfast. Happy morning to everyone :partly_sunny: Have an amazing day!

1 Like

Have an awesome day yourself! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m still in your past muahaha (not Tuesday yet lol)

2 Likes

Becoming human ( somehow tuesday is the hardest day to get up :see_no_evil:) coffee and music should help :sunny:

2 Likes

chillaxing in bed, watching LP on youtube on my tv. Should really be asleep…

Trying to sleep but can’t :expressionless:

1 Like

:hamburger: :hugs:

2 Likes

I finally read all the replies. A lot of interest things here in just 3-4 days. The Spanish’s Lesson are in many threads now jaja

3 Likes

So much notifications today! My trainees do a test today so I have 2 hours of free time now :slight_smile:

Aha! Just registered, I’m there :slight_smile: And I have a new avatar! :slight_smile:

For me it helps to read book when lying. After 10 minutes I’m dead :smiley:

3 Likes

good things are in everywhere :joy::joy::blush::blush:

4 Likes

I’m out of love until tomorrow. I’ll give you one (or more) after

That’s true! Let’s share the good things together!

2 Likes

Love for everybody. This is a great family :grin:

4 Likes

It really is!

2 Likes

I’ve just get home from working. :disappointed_relieved: