What are you doing right now?

Thank you!!

Aww what a cute bunny

Nope. All bunnies know of my legacy

3 Likes

Just got back from the woods, we were searching for and collecting some mushrooms (for the soup haha! :slight_smile: )

Now I need to finish up the work that I didn’t catch up during the week :sob:

2 Likes

Wow…walk in woods … thats amazing!!! :smiley::smiley:

Its okay… don’t worry you will finish up the work soon :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Stupid stairs at the barbershop :expressionless: have to bow

1 Like

Hey everyone! I am trying to make my pushing me away cover to sound:joy:

1 Like

Finally relaxing with some tea. I honestly don’t know how we survived today. It was tough.

3 Likes

Jumping through the forums and enjoying my coffee - Charging energy to start the new week :sunny:

1 Like

Early shift mode, just like always @theearlywalker
Is @Honey8 here too? :hugs::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

good morning bro @NickGr :sunny: yes… early birdies singing already with the first sunrays, so why we are awake already? It’s still dark outside… btw Nick, why not sharing the tribute vid from the “light project” inhere? @Honey8 - still sleeping or already busy? However, have a nice day, ya’ll :smiley:

1 Like

2am and I just put new strings on my guitar :smiley:

(P.s. I ofically hate stringing acoustics)

1 Like

Finished booking a place in LA :face_with_head_bandage:
Bedtime

1 Like

8 Likes

Going home, hungry as hell. Finished an hour earlier today

Aww guys… y’all are so beautiful people! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Actually i was up very early… Git a dead busy schedule till 25th Oct. :no_mouth: :slightly_smiling_face:
How was the day for y’all??

Oh wow… new strings! :+1::+1: Its my dream too to learn guitar! :smiley::smiley:

Have a good sleep. (You May have woken… i am soo late to reply) :sweat_smile:

Good to hear that bro… i was gonna send you a msg today (via discord) :slightly_smiling_face:

Rn not only rn but till next month … Studying :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Went well thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

so why not sending? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry… actually i am still working… lol… waito I’ll be there

1 Like

Just finishing my work (it’s 19:20 here) and then going to play some Plants vs. Zombies or watch a movie with mu husband because that’s all I’m able to do with my brain for the rest of this day :smiley:

Got some good news in work today, hope it will turn out good in the end :slight_smile:

4 Likes