Weird Linkin Park dreams

This isn’t part of the main dreams I am having with Chester now but I would like to say that in one of my previous dreams, Chester could summon his dragons that he had tattooed on his shoulders and they would become real.

He had two dragons, one that could breathe fire and one with ice. It showed his two sides - fury and calmness. This was a few weeks back so I can’t remember why exactly I first met him. But all I knew is that the band members knew about this. He showed me in the middle of nothing, just fields and yes he did take his shirt off in front of me (sorry to anyone out there who read this, :kissing_heart:) before he shut his eyes, his arms were still and stood in front of the moonlight as he let his dragons out. The tattoo ink began to drip off his skin before magically appearing at the side of him. He opened his eyes when he knew that both of them were free and safe before looking at me, as I was down on my knees, couldn’t believe what I saw. He again was in control of them so he let me stroke them, the fire first then the ice. They dwarfed Chaz and me, as he gently put their heads against his and looked at me smiling.

“Do you like them?” he asked me as he calmed himself down. Both dragons looked at me, deep red and deep blue eyes looking at me whereas I was frightened (which was unlike me) and I did not know what to say.
“I LOVE THEM! :heart:” I yelled to him and he smiled even more. I then hugged him as both dragons settled down, their wings creating a barrier around the two of us. We then sat down ourselves and talked about how Chester managed to get these wonderful dragons. I can’t remember what he said, sorry! :cry::sob:

Yes, this was a weird dream. VERY WEIRD DREAM! I seem to have a lot of dreams involving supernatural stuff. It’s a dream I love looking back on. Two of my favourite things in it, Chester and dragons! :heart:

That’s all I can remember! Please leave me your comments! :wink::sunglasses::+1::metal:

1 Like

@raz7 your dreams are unbelievable! You don’t even have to meet him in person or watch the dialogues in TV or YT, you just live them trough the night! So lucky :slight_smile:
I usually don’t dream ANYTHING, just dark. I have a dream once or twice a year and it’s always something completely weird (not like this weird, so much more)… So I’m kinda envious of you :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, part 4!
It was the next day. Everything was normal except Chester pulled up once again in our driveway in his Mercedes and drive me to college. Today, he was in just in a black “Club Tattoo” tshirt and a pair of black jeans. We were still chatting about his days for being a world famous rockstar and him being on tour with the guys in the band.
“Well, Mike seems to work on new stuff like every single day or even every two days. I can’t even remember the last time Mike had a day off. Rob still plays Halo to this day or he just practices on his drumsticks. Joe just does what he does. Phoenix and Brad practices on their guitars and they want to get their faces on camera for the LPTV episodes, which can result to very silly arguments between each other. All of that is cut”. I then let out an “Awww” and a sad face which made Chester laugh before he continued.

“And for myself, well, I have to rest my voice after each show so I can either rest, listen to music or just talk. I usually do the promo stuff with Mike because we are like brothers. All of us together is like a family. If one of us goes down, eg, I hurt myself backstage (he laughed before he continued) then we do what we can to make sure that the others are all right”.

Once we arrived, I had to get a visitor badge so I spoke to the people at reception and got him one, smiling once I handed it to him. We then went to see the teachers who are also fans of LP, there were about 10 of them. Some asked for a picture whereas others asked for a autograph and several hugs and pictures. One of them was jealous, (lol)

After that, I told him this.
“Chester, I was speaking to several LP fans after you left yesterday and told them about you visiting me. They told me to tell you this,
Thank you so much for everything you have done for us. Your music with the 5 guys have not only saved my life but also, millions of fans lives. Your voice will be recognised as unique and will not be forgotten for eternity”.

Chester replied “Well, tell all of them thank you for all of their kind messages, big or small. In which way they show it, it means a lot to the band and everyone involved and we do have the best fans in the world”.

2 Likes

I forgot to add a good bit!

So when we sat down, we started to go through our phones and I was busy on my Facebook group with a few people wanting to join. My notification sound was Chester screaming so of course he said “well, you have good taste” and he thought it was hilarious. I whispered to him “I forgot to turn the sound down” and both of us started laughing. Hahahahaha! :laughing::sunglasses::metal::+1:

After that, he asked me about this group. I explained it and he joined the group. He was then interested in finding more about it. I said to hi, “Well, fans have different tributes or achievements that Linkin Park would like to get. This one here is about getting Numb to a billion views by the end of the year”. :metal::+1::ok_hand:

“He then went on his Instgram stories and asked everyone to watch Numb until it hit like 10 billion views”. :heart_eyes:

That’s it!
And there is an actual group on Facebook called “Linkin Park’s Numb To A Billion Views” as well! :grinning:

1 Like

I forgot to put on part 5 of my dream yesterday as I had something on my mind that I couldn’t think of my dream. So I’m uploading both Part 5 and part 6.

Part 5 - Chester and I decided to do a concert as it was the last day of college before I broke up for the summer holidays. Chester arrived in his red suit again as we were practicing backstage with songs like Invisible, Figure 09, and Across the line for some strange reason. I was singing Mikes part and Chester would do his. However, if it was just Chester singing the original song, then we would take turns. He said to me after practicing Invisible,
“Your singing is good and the rapping but I’ll show you how to do the screaming.” He then stepped back and said “Give me a name of which I scream”.
“Faint” I replied with a huge smile on my face.
He then screamed the whole bridge in one take which was pretty impressive. I then went :open_mouth:.
“Yeah, I’ll leave you to do the screaming”. I then giggled at the end. “Honestly I can’t compete with you with that”.

The concert went pretty well as we started with Nobody Can Save Me. Chester and I took turns to do his parts with a few cameras located around the hall of where the concert took place. The room was loaded with students as well as teachers who knew LPs stuff and Chester and I nailed each song to perfection. I also screamed during One More Light with “I DO!”.

He also covered Wish by Nine Inch Nails and Heaven by Depeche Mode (he suggested that during practicing of which I let him sing it on his own). The crowd was suriously impressed with his singing abilities and afterwards, he gave me a huge kiss and a massive hug. Before we did the encore of 5 songs with Numb, One Step Closer, Faint, Papercut and Bleed it Out, Chester arrived back on stage without his shirt on. I then smiled. :sunglasses::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_smiling_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand: Then I woke up and actually played the songs through my headphones before I got out of bed (Hahahaha)

Part 6 - well it was Chester’s time to leave the area so me and my parents met him at the airport. I was told to stay at my nans at that point so when I got there, I was surprised to see lots of full carrier bags and suitcases. I asked them “What’s going on?” before Chester asked my dad something out of range so I couldn’t hear them.
My mum stayed with me as Chester came back, something in his hand as he told me to close my eyes and open my hand. I did just that as he handed me the object and he stepped back.
“Now you can open them”. I opened them and I could see a ticket to LA, so I was in for a shock. :+1:
You are going to LA and living there. I cried (again). and I was going to travel with Chester, 1st class and he helped buy my family a home near his and the rest of the band.
That was it, then I woke up.

2 Likes

I thought that I was the only one having these weird dreams…
I had another one a few days after Chesters death in which he was so mad that the tour was cancelled. He was upset because of the first time THP tour was cancelled due to his ankle injury and now because of his death (I know that it makes no sense because how can someone be upset when they are dead…I told you it was weird dream)

This had to do with the Grand Central pop up show.
It was different from what I remember. It was weird because Mike was playing the drums but there was no Chester which made me believe that this might come true…

I was really fortunate to literally walk up to GMA setting up the spot for them that May afternoon…waited for 1 1/2hrs (after coming out of work which was a bad day to begin with) to see them. My only regret was not getting a pic of Chester. Met him a couple of times but never got the chance to😢

4 Likes

Part 7 - the final part of the week with Chester. This was a few months ahead of real time so it was December ish. Nearly time for Christmas (which I turn into a big kid over every single year hahaha). Anyway, we owned a lovely local cafe where people could have a drink, have a laugh and perform karaoke. Chester walked in with his family which was unexpected for us as it was one of our busier times on a Friday. Mike, Phoenix, Brad, Joe and Rob turned up later with their families and we just had a massive feast and a talk.

It was awesome! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I once had a dream where I met all the guys and we started talking about music and singing and joking all together as if we were lifelong friends even though we had just met. They were all really funny, and Chester was teaching me how to sing the way he did, it was really cool. When I woke up I was crying (this was a couple of days after the 20th of july) so that’s kind of sad, but in my dream we were all really happy

3 Likes

Another one I had was I was browsing around You Tube and came across an LPUTV episode where the whole band did an episode about their time at Dodgers Stadium, but this time around Chester finally got a chance to sing the national anthem in front of a massive crowd, and he nailed it like I knew he would’ve. Now if only that happened for real.

1 Like

Awesome! But sad at the same time. I miss him so much, I wish he was still around so I could meet him a second time.

1 Like

Wel, at least you got to meet him once… I have never been to any LP show, the last time they were in Argentina was on May (Maximus Festival) and I didn’t go because the ticket was to expensive to see just one band (besides that same week Evanescence was here and I went to see them), at the moment I didn’t care because I was sure they would come back in two or three years, that’s how often they release an album

2 Likes

Those were the kinds of dreams I had back when they were breaking through on the music scene. But I also knew we would get along great. I knew those guys would be super friendly and real down to earth.

1 Like

Anyone ever heard of the show “Don’t Forget The Lyrics?” Well I had another dream. I was watching Chester on the show playing for charity, he did really well, and he played a smart game. Anyway, he had no problem on one of their songs, “What I’ve Done” as one of the songs in the rock category. I mean couldn’t you picture Chester yelling. “I’m gonna… LOCK IN THOSE LYRICS!” , Anyway like I said, he played a smart game and stopped at 300 grand for charity.

That was beautiful.And what a wonderful story. Oh and how is the article search coming by the way? I understand if it is hard to find though.

That must’ve been hilarious :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well almost all the Linkin Park dreams I have had, were mostly TV appearances I would have wanted to see them do, but never happened.

1 Like

Thanks! and about the article search, I still cant find it. It also doesn’t help that I’m busy getting ready yo go back to college for next week! So, if i find out, ill send you an hyperlink!

1 Like

That is a great photo of him. Wish I could have seen them again a fourth time live, and meet them again. I miss that smile. I miss his bubbly personality and sense of humor. Okay now I am sounding like a broken record , but this is how I rather remember him.

1 Like

Ok so this is a long one:

I dreamt that I was at their concert (sans Chester of course) and that they played songs that they didn’t play at the memorial concert. Mike with a guest singer sang With You, and Mike sounded like he was about to cry every time he sang the part “And I can’t bring you back”. :sob: For What We Don’t Know, Mike got the LPU to lead the rest of the crowd in chanting the entire song. :cry: Mostly Mike songs were expected, Dedicated, High Voltage, Step Up, It’s Going Down (pic of Chester with Wayne Static in the background), No Roads Left, etc. Phoenix sang Pushing Me Away while Mike played the piano, kinda like in this video from long ago.

All For Nothing with Page Hamilton, Waiting For Tomorrow with Martin Garrix, etc guest performers performed. And of course some love for Fort Minor :stuck_out_tongue: When Skylar finished singing Where’d You Go with Mike, they hugged each other :joy:

Back at the chalet, together with the main group of regular LPuers, normal things you expect, chit-chat, exchange of photos and videos, etc. But a lot of us ordered room service in the middle of the night cuz of jet lag. The next morning (the sky had just turned dark blue from night) I went to take a shower in the bathroom, and then realised that yolo (sorry @yolo5494 ) had vandalised the bathroom. (I shared a chalet room with her :blush:) After I showered and two hours later or so, I went to reception to alert them to the vandalism, and then the lady gave me a badge with a safety pin behind. I didn’t know what to do with it, so I just put it on the edge of the sink near the tap.

Yet a few hours later, Pat and I were at the mall. The lift doors weren’t working (the lift doors couldn’t close), but the lift still moved anyway, a bit freakish. After quite a bit of walking, we finally met Mike and Anna in a cafe, and we hugged each of them real good of course. Happy ending :grin:

6 Likes

lool how rude @yolo5494 :joy: and how niice we met Anna ans Mike together :sunny: , and to me Dave is blessed with his giutar-talent .but not with voice … - this snipple should be deleted :see_no_evil:

2 Likes