Weird Linkin Park dreams

I don’t know why but my dreams never make sense but anyway: i was out with my friend and suddenly I spot Phoenix and one of the other members, can’t remember who exactly, but then they invited us over to where the were staying in Melbourne and my friend starting poking Rob’s arms (seriously, who wouldn’t?). I was chilling with Chester and because he took his shirt off I took my pants off… I don’t remember how that one ended, but there was another one where Dave hugged me, then he turned into Mike, then Mike turned into Joe and Joe turned into Rob and I was like “what is this sorcery???”

I had one dream where I was walking with my friend and we met all the LP members and they were making a new song and asked if we wanted to help [biggrin] Awesome dream

Well once I had this dream that it was my friends birthday and her mom came into the room and said “ok girls. I have special surprise for you.” All of a sudden Mike came in and came to me like “hey britt. what are you doin here?” we hugged :3 and my friend was going crazy like “ITS MIKE! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW MIKE?! OMG MIKE!” and mikes like “um… yay me. whats up with her?”

another time after i fell asleep after my first 30 seconds to mars concert i dreamt that it kept going but it was linkin park playing 30stm songs XD

and the other dreams only a friend knows :wink:
ntw you guys had some really wesome dreams :smiley:

bust in forums room, hits ht with the door

i had another one!!!

[quote=BrittxShinoda]Well once I had this dream that it was my friends birthday and her mom came into the room and said “ok girls. I have special surprise for you.” All of a sudden Mike came in and came to me like “hey britt. what are you doin here?” we hugged :3 and my friend was going crazy like “ITS MIKE! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW MIKE?! OMG MIKE!” and mikes like “um… yay me. whats up with her?”

another time after i fell asleep after my first 30 seconds to mars concert i dreamt that it kept going but it was linkin park playing 30stm songs XD

and the other dreams only a friend knows :wink:
ntw you guys had some really wesome dreams :D[/quote]

linkin park playing 30stm songs…hmm that would be interesting :'D

1 Like

I had a LP dream a few nights ago…
I dreamed that my family were flying all the way to LA for some kind of conference or exhibition kind of thing and my parents said that we would be staying with some family friends over there.The friends turned out to be Mike and his family haha and I just happened to be wearing my LPU11 shirt that day and Mike looked at me and said “Oh, well i guess i don’t need to introduce myself then” haha and i made a lame joke about this being the best meet and greet ever, then Mike drove us to our exhibition thing and I called front seat and we had a random conversation on the way there and thats about all I remember. It was so random.

I was going to create a topic of this… But there is 1 already created… So I think I must post my dream here jaja.

I was coming back to my home ridden a paper skate and in a street I found all the guys standing without do anything. So I asked them if I can hug them all. Any of them say no, include Chester say something funny (idk what). The first one was Mike, second one Bras, 3rd one was Dave and 4 one was Chester.

When I hug him I felt that he’s crying and he said: I Yell (like in OML) and told me: Let’s sing! Ready? I say yes. Suddenly I woke up.

I was like: Who cares if one more light goes out? In the sky of a million stars
Well, Chester died and I too.

Edit: I hate the autocorrector!
It was “did” in case of “died.” I’m sorry for the possible confusion.

3 Likes

I had this dream after Chester’s passing.
I saw Chester working in some coffee shop or something. He looked sad. I saw him and started looking at him from outside of the shop through a big class window/wall. Then I moved a little to watch him through another window, but he wasn’t vicible anymore. I moved back to the first window and he became vicible again. I could only see him through the first window and he always disappeared when I tried to watch through the other one. (I think I somehow understood in the dream, that he was gone, but I didn’t notice it was a dream.)
Soon Chester came out from the shop and started to walk away. Now he was just partly vicible.
I started to run after him, and when I reached him we hugged.
After that he started to lead me and some other people to somewhere, but I woke up before we got to the destination.

I have had many dreams about LP and Chester lately but this left in my head the most.

4 Likes

I saw that I had to make some kind of work with Anna Shinoda… And I knew in my dream what happened and I told her " before we start how is Mike?" She didn’t know I knew who her husband was… Well the rest of the dream is not lp … :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had a dream a few days ago about singing for a tribute to Chester and LP as I didn’t know what was going to happen to the band. Anyway, there was 40 songs on the setlist. I got up to Battle Symphony (the 5th song on the list) and dedicated the song to him. The other 4 songs before was Easier to Run, Faint, Waiting For The End, Guilty all the same.

Anyway, I got up to the 1st verse and I heard another voice. I thought that someone turned my mic volume down but it was actually Chester coming out in all black with a huge smile on my face. We together finished the set list, he sang Breaking the Habit and One More Light on his own and got a bigger audience than what I had at the beginning.

Afterwards, I went over to my dressing area and my rest room and had a thought about what I just experienced. My idol performing with me. Someone knocked on the door and told them to come in, it was Chester again.

Then I probably told him what he meant to me along with the rest of LP, thanked him for what he did and we sat and talked. Multiple jokes, heartbreaking stories and lots of tears and happiness together later, he told me that he was staying in the area for a few days, a week tops and that he would come and see me every single day. I touched his chest, and said to him, “do you know what you are?”

He said “what’s that?”.
I replied “you are in here. You are my friend that I always wanted to see from when I was little. My saviour for getting through my dark and difficult times growing up and you will always remain there throughout my life”. That brought a tear to his eye and made him cry (oops). I hugged him as soon as Roads Untravelled ended and I woke up.

When I did wake up, I heard a voice in my room that sounded a lot like Chester’s saying my name “Rhianna”.
I freaked out!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!

4 Likes

Many curiosities dreams here, all of them seem so hopefully now. It’s very interesting reading all.

2 Likes

Yesterday I had this dream with LP. It was like an interview with the guys, but all of them were in their teens, about 14-16 years old. In reality, they were not toghether in that age yet, but in that dream it felt like they moved back through time. I was watching it through the camera image, but it was like I was there.

The interviewer asked the band:

What do you want Chester to be like in your music?

And someone answered (I think it was Mike, but it was not clear because the camera was aimed at young Chester all this time):

We want him to shine.
We want him to be truthful.
We want him to sing what he feels.

And Chester was looking deeply touched by those words, tears in his eyes, as if it meant the world to him. As if the guys really knew him to bones and he was relieved and moved that it was really so. And then, while still moved, he smiled momentarily, like he told himself: “Wow, I like you guys a lot, you are my best friends and we’ll have a great time together. I’m glad I met you guys.”

Then I woke up. I liked that dream. In a way, it was comforting. I thought, yeah, he managed to fulfill what they wanted him to. The biggest heart weared on his sleeve. He shined, was truthful and sang what he feels, always. And that’s what we all loved him for.

3 Likes

I had another part continuing from that dream. This was from last night (Saturday night).
So as you may remember, Chester said that he was staying in the area for a week. This was the 1st day. (If you want part 1 of my dream, read above to my previous post).

I went to college as normal, arrived early with a bright smile on my face. Most students asked me what happened on Friday as they weren’t there. I told them about Chester and what happened after that. I expected it to go “Awww” or just be grateful for me. But, just like a few people I’ve known in my life, they just laughed and pointed at me as if I was lying to them. I then walked heavily to where I usually sit and started to cry, putting my hands over my ears to block out the noise as the students continued to laugh.:sob:

Suddenly, the door opened and all of the students stopped what they were doing, seeing who it was and pointing at the person. They turned silent. I turned round to see Chester stood near me, looking as if he was angry. He wasn’t his normal self. He pulled a chair from the nearest table and asked me what was up, putting his hand on my left shoulder. I told him and I could see in his eyes that he was annoyed at them. What Chester couldn’t see was someone throwing a paper ball at Chester, bouncing off the back of his head. Then another one, another one until Chester grabbed it in mid air and throwed it in the bin.

Here comes the weirdest part.
He turned back at me and said to me “Just look. You will love this” with an evil smile to his face. He then looked back at the students and started to growl like he wasn’t the Chester we all knew, caring with a gentle soul. No, this was the “demon Chester” as I used to tell my parents when I was younger (and by younger, I mean 5/6). He got up from his seat and threw it at the students, knocking one of them out. The door was shut so they couldn’t go anywhere. They now were stuck and I smiled, wiping away my tears.

The weirdest part was that the flames on his wrists came to life like in the lyrics of A Line In The Sand.
“With flames in my hands” and “fire from below”.
The students now were terrified of Chester as he let out snarls and roars like a beast, that was within him and to cut a long story (or dream should I say) short, Chester let them off with a warning before they ran for their lives. :smiling_imp:

Afterwards, Chester still continued to growl and snarl as I slowly made my way towards him. He turned his head as I held his wrist, the flames not affecting me at all (you’ll find out why in a bit) as Chester looked at me. I gasped to see his eyes now a deep red, not his usual colour with flames if you look directly into his eyes.

“Chester, please. If you are there, come back”. I waited a few minutes to see then the red eyes fading, returning to his normal self. He then put his hands behind his head as he apologised to me for being like that. He constantly repeated himself and I then said to him “It’s all right, and how come the flames didn’t hurt me?”
Chester replied “well, I’m in control when I’m in that form, should I say, anyone who I trust wouldn’t get hurt by those flames. And like you said Rhianna, I’m always in there”. I hugged him.

Then I woke up.

Well that’s part two. Usually my dreams have different parts so I’ll probably have the second day of the week maybe tonight or tomorrow night. Hope you enjoyed it and sorry, it’s so long. I can remember the details in my dreams involving anyone I know so well. :grinning:

3 Likes

Linkin Park dreams? I had many. half of them were with Chester. One of them years ago was I was flipping back and forth between TV channels, and I saw Chester doing a guest spot on “Sesame Street”, he was cheering up Grover who was depressed and kind of down on his luck. But Chester sung him an inspirational adaptation of “Leave Out All The Rest” called “Try And Do Your Best”, reminding him to never give up hope, and whatever he tries to do, just do the best you can. It made him feel so much better about himself.

2 Likes

Well I love it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

“Try and Do Your Best” :laughing: Actually that would be a great song I think :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, part three of my dreams with Chester.

Nothing much happened in this one, apart from Chester came over to my house, dressed up all professional with a lovely red suit and black shoes. He also came round with flowers, roses of course. He turned up in a Mercedes Benz parked next to our car, a Ford Kuga. My mum answered the door and she acted as if she was a friend to Chester followed by my dad who greeted him by the doorway. It took me a few minutes to come down as I was busy trying to scream like our Chaz on “Blackout”.

It was a few days after my mums birthday so the cards were still out on display. I then came back, apologised to me and he said “it’s fine and I tell you what, your screams are good”. From what my parents told me, my cheeks went as red as his suit. I then laughed, thinking he was joking. He wasn’t. I went even more red.

For the rest of the dream, we all just sat down and had a drink and just talked. He had to chat to Mike through Skype which was brilliant as I recognised his voice so I was able to have a sneak peek inside the studio (as they were recording a new song at the time). That lasted for a few minutes.

I then was able to ask him some questions like:
" if you could go back in time to your younger self, what would you say?"
“Who would say is your greatest influence in music in general?”
“What’s the greatest thing about meeting fans backstage?” He answered any question we asked him and acted as our Chaz we knew.

Answers to question 1 - he said that he would say to a younger himself to believe in himself and to follow his dreams and accomplish him with everything you have got. The funniest thing was that he shouted the answer and got the neighbours attention. He then screamed
“SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!” and absolute silence from the neighbours.

Answer to question 2 - Mike and the band. That’s all he said back. His other influences would be Depeche Mode, STP, any band he likes or loves.

Answer to question 3 - he replied with a smile “meeting different fans, from ones who just like to listen to the music to extremely obsessive ones who steals my tattoo ideas (laughing). I meet fans every single day, from young to old and I enjoy talking to them”.

More questions then were asked but then I woke up.

3 Likes

The red suit was close to this sort of red in this suit he is wearing in the picture

3 Likes

If you see Chester again, try to tell him: thank you very much for what you did for us.

I’m convinced that you can control your dreams without wake up and take the route of the same.

5 Likes

I’ll try to. I bet the next part is tonight so I’ll let you know! :wink:

2 Likes