Weird Linkin Park dreams

Last night I saw a dream where Phoenix tried to impress me showing that he’s a very talented chef. Then he make me some bad (and very burnt) cookies and he was so proud :'D

Have you seen some weird/funny dreams about LP? :’)

1 Like

OMG! No…Only one person knows all my LP dreams.
Well, I’ve seen a bunch of weird LP dreams including Mike dying (I woke up crying :(), Brad yelling at me and having a “who’s gonna eat the most cookies” contest on stage; Mike vs. Fans. Weird enough? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i had a dream some days ago:
dream: i opened the morning newspaper and there was a pic of linkin park on the front page and written below it was: turn to page 5,
then i turned to page five and found the same pic and written below was turn to page 12
on page 12 there was the same pic and written was “Linkin Park Releases New Album 2012”
and then i woke up lol, it was really true

[quote=Linkin Mew]i had a dream some days ago:
dream: i opened the morning newspaper and there was a pic of linkin park on the front page and written below it was: turn to page 5,
then i turned to page five and found the same pic and written below was turn to page 12
on page 12 there was the same pic and written was “Linkin Park Releases New Album 2012”
and then i woke up lol, it was really true[/quote]

Wow! You’ve got talent :smiley:

Omg lol okay no joke to this Dream okay this one time my friend had a dream not me but it is LP related, okay she wrote me this one day saying she had a dream about us. So she starts to say we were in some short of sience class in highschool even tho neather of us had a class together back then, anyways then she says okay so we got locked in the room and the lights were off and it was just me and her in the classroom. And i went to go turn them back on and all of a suddon Linkinpark showed up and we were like shocked, she then said i went up all of them and started makeing out with everysingle one she called me a whore in the dream lol, and then we both laughted about it cause its sooo dam true i would probly do that cause i luv them all so much but how werd for her to have that dream and not me right thats her dream about me hope you guys liked it. [mrgreen]

i once dreamed that they put me on stage and they thougt that im so cool :stuck_out_tongue: that they wanted me to go with them on tour :stuck_out_tongue:
the next morning i really thought it was real so i packed my stuff and like 20 minutes later i realized it was just a dream :stuck_out_tongue:

another day i dreamed that some zombies wanted to eat me and i ran and ran and ran and suddenly there was phoenix and fought with his bassguitar against the zombies to safe me and than phoenix killed the zombies :stuck_out_tongue: and said to me “next time you have to be more carefully” :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=EvoOba]OMG! No…Only one person knows all my LP dreams.
Well, I’ve seen a bunch of weird LP dreams including Mike dying (I woke up crying :(), Brad yelling at me and having a “who’s gonna eat the most cookies” contest on stage; Mike vs. Fans. Weird enough? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

LOL do you dream of other LPmembers too or just mike :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL that is hilarious! :slight_smile:

I had the most epic dream ever once :slight_smile:
I was at this HUGE LP concert (idk where though), anyway the concert was awesome if I remember correctly it was really dark everyone going crazy…then LP suddenly stopped playing and went of stage…then about 10 random guys from the crowd were lead off (including me) to see LP…(dont ask me why lol)
Then Mike picked me to sing the last 3 songs of the concert (One Step Closer, Faint, Papercut)
So I did :wink: It was actually sooo epic because it was highly realistic and the songs were in there live versions too in my dream…and my voice was singing them along with Mike and Chester :smiley:

Sounds kinda hard to believe lol :smiley:
Best dream ever :smiley:

[quote=Jessi][quote=EvoOba]OMG! No…Only one person knows all my LP dreams.

1 Like

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Jessi][quote=EvoOba]OMG! No…Only one person knows all my LP dreams.
[/quote]

lol that sounds funny :stuck_out_tongue: you fought with brad ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

i have had lots. one that sticks out in my mind is my dream that chester came over to my house and we ate turkey sandwiches in a dog house then i pushed him around in a wheelbarrow and then he left cuz he had to go to church lol it was awesome

[quote=Jessi][quote=EvoOba][quote=Jessi][quote=EvoOba]OMG! No…Only one person knows all my LP dreams.

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Jessi][quote=EvoOba][quote=Jessi][quote=EvoOba]OMG! No…Only one person knows all my LP dreams.
[/quote]

hahahaha thats REALLY funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Guys, Im really sorry, I don’t wanna steal anybodies topic, but where can I join the LPU chat?
I’m recording it for those who can’t make it, so I don’t wanna mis anything

I had a dream once that i snuck into a private area in hollywood and it just so happened that linkin park was there, and it was like a private concert thingy ahah so good :slight_smile:

[quote=ChillPascal]Guys, Im really sorry, I don’t wanna steal anybodies topic, but where can I join the LPU chat?
I’m recording it for those who can’t make it, so I don’t wanna mis anything[/quote]

LPUnderground.com/chat
Or under “Community” you can see the chat link as well =D Well guess it’s too late now for the Rob chat, hope you were there ^^

I really like that dream :’)

Had one about Mike and Joe dieing in a plane crash. Another where Mike came over to my house, but it wasn’t my house :l

Had about 3 ones about getting an Xero tape, and another weird collector dream. hahaha

Hahah this thread is funny :smiley: I have lot of stupid and weird LP dreams :'DD

In one of my weirdest dream i got LPU package, and it was full of dinousaur stickers, cause Joe liked them so much xD He wanted to put stickers in lpu packages

:smiley: