Weird Linkin Park dreams

[quote=henna]Hahah this thread is funny :smiley: I have lot of stupid and weird LP dreams :'DD

In one of my weirdest dream i got LPU package, and it was full of dinousaur stickers, cause Joe liked them so much xD He wanted to put stickers in lpu packages

:D[/quote]

HAHHHAH:'DD I’m laughing out loud

I’ve had one … I dreamed that I was singing with them in my garage … so weird, but fucking cool.
But when Mike wanted to shake hands with me, the dream changed and Darth Vader appeared and we fought with pink and green lightsavers [lol]

[quote=Jats]I’ve had one … I dreamed that I was singing with them in my garage … so weird, but fucking cool.
But when Mike wanted to shake hands with me, the dream changed and Darth Vader appeared and we fought with pink and green lightsavers [lol]

These dreams are VERY interesting :’))

Haha well as it is always said:
Dreams are the place where your imagination can go wild and you are free from daily life :slight_smile:

[quote=Jessi]i once dreamed that they put me on stage and they thougt that im so cool :stuck_out_tongue: that they wanted me to go with them on tour :stuck_out_tongue:
the next morning i really thought it was real so i packed my stuff and like 20 minutes later i realized it was just a dream :P[/quote]

Hm … is that weird? I often have such kind of dreams. In some way I meet a band / musician (however that works g), they truely like me, they like my singing, they want me to sing background in concerts. In different variants and of course I had that dream with LP, too. And Depeche Mode and Bloc Party and last time with Hurts [redface]

[quote=Jessi]i once dreamed that they put me on stage and they thougt that im so cool :stuck_out_tongue: that they wanted me to go with them on tour :stuck_out_tongue:
the next morning i really thought it was real so i packed my stuff and like 20 minutes later i realized it was just a dream :P[/quote]

HAHA that is soooooooooooo funny :smiley: nice one :smiley:

dafuq did i just read?

[quote=pizzazombie]dafuq did i just read?
[/quote]

what? :'D

all together i had up to about 8 lp dreams over the years. 2 being in chat room, 3 being somewhere with mshinoda, 1 about dave, and 2 with the whole band.

one of the dreams with mshinoda, it was in person and it was like he was answering questions. and he was thinking me for something. and then the next day, when i woke up. i remember telling my twin about it, then he got on to the chat. so that was pretty weird :3

@intheend
Sounds good :slight_smile: Maybe a little weird but AWESOME all the same :slight_smile:

oh I had some LP dreams, don’t really remember the number. But before sharing the weird one, I just want to tell about another one because it’s the greatest I’ve seen so far.
Me and Mike were just sitting in some room, he played acoustic guitar and we sang to the music. after some time of singing I suddenly thought I have NO idea what exactly is happening right now, and also I felt like this was not the first time, so I stopped and asked him “Mike, seriously, DA FUQ IS GOING ON HERE? Why are we doing it here every day, every night, I mean I just really don’t understand, why?Why are YOU doing this, actually?” lol this was probably my brain realising it’s just a dream.
and then he looked at me, all wise, and said “Because you like it.”
in the dream I was still like UHM NO NOTHING IS CLEAR MATE, but when I woke up I went all OH MY GOSH. This was like the simplest law of relationships between the band and the fans. They write and play music because we like it. [cry]

But the weirdest one was absolutely that one starring Mike and Brad, they were running around some hotel hitting each other with towels. This could have been enough for me, but I can’t understand one thing: there was one moment when Mike hit Brad’s leg with his towel and it repeated for a LOT of times. I mean seriously, who put the remote control in my head?! LOL anyway I still think I’ve seen that dream because of that LPTV video of Meteora era I guess where Chaz and Dave had that little towel fight and Chester got really hurt by Dave. I wasn’t expecting this to repeat in my head at all, especially countless amount of times lol.

[quote=Braffschein]oh I had some LP dreams, don’t really remember the number. But before sharing the weird one, I just want to tell about another one because it’s the greatest I’ve seen so far.
Me and Mike were just sitting in some room, he played acoustic guitar and we sang to the music. after some time of singing I suddenly thought I have NO idea what exactly is happening right now, and also I felt like this was not the first time, so I stopped and asked him “Mike, seriously, DA FUQ IS GOING ON HERE? Why are we doing it here every day, every night, I mean I just really don’t understand, why?Why are YOU doing this, actually?” lol this was probably my brain realising it’s just a dream.
in the dream I was still like UHM NO NOTHING IS CLEAR MATE, but when I woke up I went all OH MY GOSH. This was like the simplest law of relationships between the band and the fans. They write and play music because we like it. [cry]

But the weirdest one was absolutely that one starring Mike and Brad, they were running around some hotel hitting each other with towels. This could have been enough for me, but I can’t understand one thing: there was one moment when Mike hit Brad’s leg with his towel and it repeated for a LOT of times. I mean seriously, who put the remote control in my head?! LOL anyway I still think I’ve seen that dream because of that LPTV video of Meteora era I guess where Chaz and Dave had that little towel fight and Chester got really hurt by Dave. I wasn’t expecting this to repeat in my head at all, especially countless amount of times lol.

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Braffschein]oh I had some LP dreams, don’t really remember the number. But before sharing the weird one, I just want to tell about another one because it’s the greatest I’ve seen so far.

I had many dreams about a month later of LP’s show and I joined LPU after it and I was pissed to myself that I didn’t join LPU before the gig so I could have met them. But anyway good example of the dreams is that LP did a show in my yard and they did a M&G in my house. Somehow I didn’t have anything that they could sign so I ripped a piece of paper. Then I went to the table were Mike and Chester laughed at me meanly and burned my piece of paper! [lol]

I had a bunch of LP dreams, but dunno if they were really ‘weird’.
Once I dreamed Mike and Joe were on my friend’s Birthday party and I played with Mike. Like … he threw a ball and I caught it. He grinned and I threw the ball back to him. We did this a few times, lol.

In another dream Mike, his brother Jason and Chester sat on a sofa. But outdoors, lol. In between all this snow and stuff, just before the starbucks store of our town.

had another few LP dreams (some Bennoda dreams, too ^^) but well … I’d love to dream about them every night ;D

[quote=LPsSue]I had a bunch of LP dreams, but dunno if they were really ‘weird’.
Once I dreamed Mike and Joe were on my friend’s Birthday party and I played with Mike. Like … he threw a ball and I caught it. He grinned and I threw the ball back to him. We did this a few times, lol.

In another dream Mike, his brother Jason and Chester sat on a sofa. But outdoors, lol. In between all this snow and stuff, just before the starbucks store of our town.

had another few LP dreams (some Bennoda dreams, too ^^) but well … I’d love to dream about them every night ;D[/quote]

haha, I’m sure you do!

i remember another lp dream i had, it was before ats came out and i dreamt i didnt like it
;-; so i was kinda scared at first. but i was like nah, cuz i love everything lp does. and got my cd and it was and still is awesome

I had my 4th Xero tape dream. LOL.

It sold for $87 on eBay, i bid $100 but i bid too late and it lagged. Hahaha. Best dream ever.

I had a dream once where I was talking to the guys at a meet and greet or summit or something that all of them where really awesome except Mike was a real a** and didn’t like me for some reason.

Which was really weird because I’ve met them twice, they’re super nice and I know for a fact Mike doesn’t dislike me =/

Still made me wake up all sfnerugnaoinfiwf though. Mike’s my favourite! D=