Weird Linkin Park dreams

XD could not stop laughing after reading that @samuel_the_leader beware I’m worse than that :blush: :innocent: that was a nice dream @theearlywalker XD its not rude its just the pleasure of vandalism

5 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:t2: lol…

3 Likes

I had my first dream meeting Chester in person today. No one said any word through the entire time, but it was so strong. And we understood each other without any words.

He was either a ghost or alive again and went with me to a memorial in my town. But all the way he was like “why do you cry when nothing happened?”

We got there and when he saw all the people crying, he suddenly realised what he did and how much pain he caused to all of them. He looked at me, like he couldn’t believe it, like he thought people didn’t care. I gave him my half “still sad”, half “I told you so” face.

Then he started to hug everyone, tried to bring their moods up, seemed like he wanted to make this right, but it was not helping at all. Everyone stayed sad, like he was not there or like it was not enough. Then he was in a total stress, like he thought there’s not enough time in the world to make this right, to make everyone happy again.

It was such an emotional moment for me, I felt his warm personality. I knew he didn’t plan it and he didn’t mean to hurt anyone. :heart:

9 Likes

I had a Dream about chester too. In my dream he came to me and show me that he didn’t mean to hurt any one this was not his plan. I told hem that it i love hem so much and i miss his voice and wonderful smile. . He looks at me and said he love everyone . I got to hug hem and kiss hem on his Cheek .

3 Likes

Your dream made me cry, :cry::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Yeah, it was sad for me too :cry: :hugs:

But also I had a feeling that I got a chance to meet him for the first time, like he was really there :heart: I never met him in person in real life, so it made me kinda happy :heart: I woke up with really mixed emotions :thinking:

3 Likes

Had another one last night. The dream was set in my bedroom, I was doing homework for college and watching the music videos of Linkin Park. No one else was in, only me. My parents were out on a weekend holiday to celebrate their 16th anniversary. Once Talking to Myself was finished, I set up One More Light and from the reflection from the computer, I could see a faint outline of a familiar face. I started the video and I recognised a second voice at the beginning. Quickly, I turned round.

Again, I saw Chester but with angel wings. He told me that he was sorry about what he did and apologised deeply. I moved my desk back so I could pull my chair back to sit by him on my bed, looking so gentle. His left wing reached out and sort of forced me to hug Chester. Looking up to him, his face looked like he was guilty of it. He held my right hand and closed it gently and I lost it, I started crying and I couldn’t stop. I couldn’t look at his face and then he started crying. I stopped to see tears rolling down his beautiful face and had his hands covering his eyes and mouth, trying to hold in his emotions.

“Chester”, I asked him. He looked and both of us saw each other our faces and we instantly hugged each other. My face sat comfortably on Chesters left shoulder and both of his wings covered me and him. My music instantly came on and played Iridescent as an alarm. We both sang but at the end once I opened my eyes, he was gone. I couldn’t believe my eyes! And i sat there for 3 hours wondering what just happened.

Although this is different from my normal dreams, I can agree on one thing. Chester was our fallen angel, and he will be remembered for all time!

8 Likes

What a emotive dream. You know what, I dreamed of him today and I can’t remember what was, I just know that he is proud of all of us right now.

3 Likes

Your dream was so beautiful it made me cry so bad.

2 Likes

I had another dream of Chester, God I have so many dreams of him!

This time, I was sat in college listening to LP (of course), doing work as usual. As the other students went out for lessons (health and social care and business were next), it left only me. I therefore pulled the earphones out and put ‘The Catalyst’ on, as loud as I could. I screamed as loud as I could throughout and during the bridge of the song, a bright light appeared and fell through the ceiling, breaking it. Again, it was Chester in tight leather pants and shoes (no tshirt) with his angel wings which had his flame tattooes on his wings. Again, I couldn’t believe my eyes (but I have seen Chester so many times, that it is becoming usual for me).

Me and Chester then continued to sing The Catalyst and after the song, he asked if I wanted to skip the rest of college for the day. Of course I said yes! As I packed my bag and put my phone in my leather jacket, I couldn’t resist to look at his lovely body. Man, he looked gorgeous! Afterwards, I went off with Chester into the sunlight and out of college.

That’s it really.

5 Likes

Everyday I listen to Chester and Mike sing and the rest of the boys is a dream come true. Linkin Park forever.

2 Likes

I dreamed with the band right now. (It’s 5:16 here in Guatemala) just to be short: Chester and the band were acting in a estrange movie when Chester “sells” his family for… I don’t know… But at the end he is alive and joking with the band… I’ll tell the dreams.

It was afternoon and I went to eat with my mom and brother. A cousin’s of mine was with me. Meanwhile we were awaiting for our turn, someone came to the drugstore where they (mom and bro) works, my cousin made them some sighs and one of them sad “I’ve lost many sales like this”

The men who was in the drugstore just started to run like crazy people… I don’t why, but I appeared in a bus trying to get off of it. The pilot left me in an uphill stop. When I realized I was in a kind of dark place just walking and looking for something to eat.

Suddenly LP appeared and everyone was there (even Chester, happy) … (I don’t what happened then… I just knew that Chester was dying and all the members were like “What we do now” and Rob remember something about a sale and a purchase that he had done the day that Chester passed away… And he (Rob) mentioned it to Mike who said “let’s kill those guys” and for some reason he (Rob) recognized to a doctor and told Mike, this is a had dream,
everything is ok. (apparently a strange tribe had killed him, I don’t remember. But they have to find the cure to revive him. The hand of Chester was in the middle of his body [leader one] so they decided to killed him (leader) too.)

To the next day, the guys had guns, Brad shot first to the leader, them Mike use a shotgun to shoot him again, and the rest killed other with grenades and a off voice said “and the guys used granades with lollipops to kill them”

The “movie was over” and everyone was talking like in" behind the scenes.

Chester was alive laughing with the others and everything was funny and beautiful until I woke up and remember that he is gone, I was crying like 3 minutes, I just needed to share with someone… It’s 5:45 now (wow 30 minutes writing this) I will come to sleep, see you later. Sorry for the posible mistakes you find here. Good morning/afternoon/night.

8 Likes

@IronSoldier16 Wow that is really touching. Alot of different emotions I can see Apparently your feelings are really deep. Please feel free to share your thoughts. I am a good listener.

2 Likes

I agree with all you said @kathy357

@IronSoldier16 I really enjoyed reading your dream and I also thought it was real touching

2 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that. Great dream :slightly_smiling_face:

It was real, at least for me. I’m fine, just waking up (11:00 here) after that dream. Thanks for read it.

@theearlywalker hugs for you too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:blush: thanx and take a look at the discord group- got a weird dream too - but just about Chaz - and Good Morning :sunny:

2 Likes

And I thought I had weird dreams. This takes the cake. :joy: But thanks for sharing, its great.

1 Like

Ok this is a bit disjointed, based on what I can remember.

So a bunch of young ladies sitting on a bench, they got Mike to lie down across all their laps. They got me to help them take a photo of Mike pretending to nap while lying down on their laps. :stuck_out_tongue:
Then after that, one of the girls hugged Mike and got him to pretend-cry in her arms. One of the other girls helped her take that photo. :stuck_out_tongue:

Later, Mike in a department store, improv rapping. (How cool is that?)
Unfortunately I don’t remember most of what he rapped. I only remember the last part of the rap, which ended just as we reached the cashier. At that time my back was itching real bad but he was ahead of me and he grabbed my wrist real tight, my other hand was holding the basket. Only at the cashier counter could I scratch my back.

Ok so the last verse I remember was:

Now when peeps say please
Thank you, Halloween
All these pleasantries
They don’t mean a thing.

“Peeps” is short for people, I think I remembered Chester writing that on his twitter. “Please” and “pleasantries” rhyme, so do “Halloween” and “thing” (thin’). I guess by “Halloween” he meant “hello”, but changed it to make it rhyme, also “pleasantries” sound like a pun for “pleasant treats”, i.e. Halloween.

So the last part of the dream was a thick and heavy duvet on top of me, I was lying on my back. I couldn’t breathe, nor could I lift it up, seems like someone used their feet to pin it to the ground. Then after a while Mike removed the duvet that was suffocating me, seems like that was Trollnoda in action. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes