Usernames: What does your mean?

Mine “Xanadu” was originally the name of a horse i once rode…Afterwards I found out that in latin it means paradise, so i decided to keep it ^^

Name and initials :slight_smile: so pretty basic

→ my real name

LP the number 4 life kinda self explanatory and then the day of my birthday

my username is my real name :wink:
when I first joined LPU in 2006 or 2007 I was Avi :slight_smile: it was short from Avirithien and this one I got when I had “Lord of the Rings” obssession and I found “Middlearth Name Generator” :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi,
I am a German Brewmaster and so i knew a Lot of Stuff about it.
If you got Questions ask me.

Because that is my name… :slight_smile:

My usuername is my musical project and CAW are my initials.

Rhine because Rhinestone from Xero Tape and PT cause I’m from Portugal

pple call me Mew it has nothing to do with the band called Mew. Linkin park is the only band i love

That’s an interesting topic.

I love alternative music genres, such as “shoegaze”. This is kinda post rock style, with heavy guitar walls. The guitarists are starring at the floor quite often, which is probably because they need to handle their effects devices. Perhaps they just do so, because they revel in the music self-forgotten. In any case, this starring at the floor is where the name shoegaze comes from.

So I liked the idea to choose the name “shoegazer” for myself. But since this term is already forgiven in many forums, I’ve decided to choose “shoegaze for u”.

My user name is my xbox live gamer tag. It was modeled after the Projekt Revolution tour and another gamer tag i use for the PSN ZohLu_TriCe “Zohlu” like “Zulu” with an “OH!”

Look to my picture and you know whats a Strubbel…[smile][rolleyes][lol]

n mine is just a name of a sick japanese doll i found over the net around 8 years ago xD

Mine is lproxsme I have used this for about every site I have belonged to since I made it up as an aol email which was years ago… obviously it it lp for Linkin Park and roxs is well rocks then me for duh me! I came up with it and thought it was the best screen name ever and I use it on every site. So if you see the screen name around the net its me! also it rhymes which makes it even cooler :smiley:

Mine…SmallPkgTNT…pretty self explanitory…I’m short and fiesty! My mom actually gave me the nickname a loooonnnggggg time ago. I’ve always used it for everything cuz no one else has it! :slight_smile:

My name is Irina, short version is Irka, but one russian letter, which sound almost same as first letter in my name is written “bl”. So my nickname is transliteration of my Russian name. :slight_smile:

It’s a nickname I got while I was raving, he said my eyes were always rolling in the back of my head like dice in yatzee the name just stuck

My name dates back to high school physics class. We were doing a physics experiment with bowling balls down the hallway. Well I was standing right in the way of a bowling ball and ended up getting knocked down like a bowling pin. So throughout the day I earned the name 6Pin.

I usually use Ginger or when thats unavailable, I use GingerLP.

Ginger is because I have red hair.