Usernames: What does your mean?

what about mine?:slight_smile: one step closer… the best song from lp for me :slight_smile:

Actually mine is pretty lame xD.

I combined Kamehameha and Masenko together and got Kameiko xD.

my nickname is my last name, all my friends call me that way)

Most of the time my usernames are Hillarie369, but I just picked Hillarie because I am so original. It’s my name, yep :stuck_out_tongue:

My user name is “Larssi” 'cause my surname’s Larsson and my friends call me like that :slight_smile:
Nothing special, I know :smiley: But I like my nickname 'cause it’s simple :slight_smile: And almost everyone remember it well :slight_smile:

Just chose something cheezy…:wink:

it’s my name D:

my username…is my name :smiley: and i believe it’s cool :smiley: :smiley:

Mines my first name and a bit of my last name. I originally copied off my brother about 10 years ago, who had the same thing, but with his first name, and I’ve used it ever since :slight_smile:

X

LinkinParkForever = I love Linkin Park / 275 = May 27th (2007) my first LP concert

Mine goes back to 2010, when I was just a little gurmy and my life was as ‘peachy’ as the KoRn album. I had signed up for the M&G-RSVP for the first time in the days of my LPU-membership, but somehow I thought I might force luck to be on my side by nicknaming myself ‘Lucky_Me’. I wasn’t all that sure about it, so I didn’t put all of my eggs in this basket. Still, I was desperate to meet Linkin Park, so I thought of another option: my local legend ‘friend’ would contact their manager. It turned out that my ‘friend’ was a pathetic liar, but I had been picked and that day ended up as one of the best ones in my life. This LPU-year, I renamed myself Lucky_Me again and guess what? I’m on the list, I’ll meet the members tomorrow, at Pinkpop. Lucky me! :slight_smile:

mine is clearly my first name so… :stuck_out_tongue:

This is my real name. I use it as nickname so rare, I prefer using Ekzzozo. So it all started from ice-cream. In Russia there’s a fruit ice-cream called “экzo”, “ekzo” in English. So I changed it a bit, added one more “z” and “zo” in the end. Weird, I know.

Mine is basically the same one I used from my deviantart account so I used it here as well

it’s my name:)

haha, nothing but my name - Lilia :smiley:
nice to meet you :smiley:

Mine is joined together my surname and name easy to remember :slight_smile:

This is the first place I can explain my username and have people understand it.

Basically it’s a tip of the hat towards Dead By Sunrise/Out of Ashes. I took “Sunrise” and “Ashes” and merged them together to get a username based of a band that sounded unique. I’ve loved it ever since and used it on Twitter, Tumblr and a host of other sites.

Actually, my nickname means nothing :smiley: When I joined my first forum (it was about 5 years ago) I didn’t know, what username should I choose, so I just wrote the first thing I thought about. And I liked it, lol. So I’m choosing this name everywhere I can: on twitter, facebook, forums. I don’t like pink and I’m not bi (I suppose, xoxoxo), so I don’t even know, why I do so :smiley:

My username is Glutton because I really like eating :smiley: A LOT