"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I don’t do hype. I’ve said it before, it’s just the precursor to disappointment. In the same way that sating ‘Watch this’ is the precursor to a fail.

I just like to speculate about new bits of information or video or audio. For me, it’s just an exciting time when you know your favorite artist is releasing new music soon

1 Like

January? Not a chance. When they release the album’s first single, I’d say 10 - 14 weeks following and the album should arrive. (2.5 - 3.5 months.)

@jFar920 the links to the first couple studio updates are wrong now. Probably because of the new website

I kinda feel like the album will come out March or April, and a single mid January. Just a thought.

1 Like

Studio updates are all fixed now. Also cleaned up and removed some stuff, like when we thought GRR might have been a track from the new album.

Facebook live videos could probably use some updating because I’m sure there’s been more recently

1 Like

Apparently the only live FB update missing was the one from 2 weeks ago, I added it to the OP.

2 Likes

you listed the last facebook live stream as nov 14, 2916 :smile:

1 Like

LOL. Time to go back to the future :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That was my mistake, I fixed it. You guys can always edit and correct stuff when you see mistakes.

1 Like

Thanks so far for sharing your thougths. There is an other question i have to ask you guys. I read that lpu 16 is comming, but didnt see anything on YouTube yet. When will it be there ; does someone have any information about that?

1 Like

It’s out.

1 Like

LPU 16 launched last week, all the info you need is here: LP Underground 16 Available Now! - #64 by evooba

1 Like

my favorite thread tonight, :smiley:

I did think it was kinda odd we didn’t get a trailer this year

I think the trailer is coming. It was also late last year I believe

Alright everybody, it’s Chester’s December, which means we’re definitely getting a single off the album this month.

1 Like

I doubt it.

2 Likes

Nah, my girl Evooba and I both have a good gut feeling about this.

2 Likes

The album is (almost) done and currently being mixed. Mike says new music in the beginning of 2017. Let’s see!

And this is from Chester:
“We have begun mixing. That lets you know we are coming up to the final phases of the record. We have a ton of songs, so we are going to be mixing for quite a long time. We have been talking about first quarter of next year. It will be before summer, I imagine.”

9 Likes