*Unofficial* Linkin Park thread

I’d rather you didn’t sound so prophetic :wink:

I’ll save the ones that won’t be probably saved by anyone else. Just to put them altogether with yours and save everything.

1. Unreleased songs: And One (especially for Mike)
  2. HT: Cure for the Itch
  3. Meteora: Session
  4. MTM: Wake
  5. A Thousand Suns: The Requiem
  6. Living Things: Tinfoil
  7. Hunting Party: The Summoning
  8. OML: Halfway Right
5 Likes

First of alL. Why are you both so ‘nasty’ :joy: :see_no_evil: this is so hard :sweat_smile:

1. Hybrid Theory EP: Esaul
  2. Hybrid Theory: Crawling
  3. Reanimation: P5hng Me A*wy
  4. Meteora: Breaking the Habit
  5. Collision Course: Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer
  6. Minutes to Midnight: Given Up
  7. A thousand suns: The Messenger
  8. Living Things: Burn it down
  9. Recharged: A Light that never comes (the only ‘good’ song on it)
  10. The Hunting Party: Final Masquerade
  11. One More Light: One More Light (sorry Battle Symphony)
  12. unreleased Songs: QWERTY

That is really hard - I would choose all Linkin Park songs, but for a different reason: I would have more songs because with the other choice I would only have 30 left. So I would have more variety and more songs to choose from

4 Likes

Do you’ve got another idea of a game like that :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

maybe for each letter of the username we should name a favorite Linkin Park song?

Yes thank you! I wanted to pick Powerless but I couldn’t not save Castle of Glass. Also Roads Untravelled :’) difficult choices with Living Things.

I would choose songs from different bands because not everyone would appreciate Linkin Park so it’s good to have variety. How can I not include RHCP, Queen, Blink, FOB and Evanescence etc??? Variety is good for the soul.

Haha, I’m nothing if not dramatic in written form (or poetic). I’m glad you saved And One and The Requiem and Tinfoil :pray: :heart:

Yes, thank you for saving this! :kissing_heart: and Given Up :metal:

We just need our own thread to post all our Linkin Park fandom constantly! :laughing: :hugs:

There is no LP song starting with Z so no :pensive:. How about a game where you need to rewrite lyrics to make them funny because I love “I’m about to bake!” :wink:

3 Likes

@elfemaija Welcome to the forum! Please join in with any Linkin Park topic or chat on here if you’d like :slightly_smiling_face:

sure - why not? But I think there would be to many, who ‘tried the ketchup’ :joy: :joy:

besides that: I answered to you here (+ another special WEP ) (HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)) :kissing_heart: - sorry I’m that late :sob: :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Ok, we should do it, so here’s the first one for “funny moments of Linkin Park”:

I mean, How do you get an idea like that? :joy: I also like eating while I’m watching TV or listen to music, but this song and this moment is so funny :joy:

3 Likes

Man, GMM is awesome. I love those guys, was so happy when I had found out they had collaborated for an episode.

2 Likes

I just want to know what album comes out on top for this forum.

Vote for your top Linkin Park album:

• Hybrid Theory
  • Meteora
  • Minutes to Midnight
  • A Thousand Suns
  • Living Things
  • The Hunting Party
  • One More Light

0 voters

@HakManLP @drounzer @Linkineli @evooba @theearlywalker @StephLP18 @anomalia @anna834 @lplove @LP13413

6 Likes

10 tag limit - see above: @Lilyope @rickvanmeijel @acemasters @raz7 @the_termin8r @anngelenee @IronSoldier16 @NickGr @chigokurosaki @Sybre

3 Likes

For me it’s kinda a tie between hybrid theory and meteora, but I chose hybrid theory

2 Likes

Same. Its hard to choose between those 2 albums

2 Likes

I did a Battle of the Albums ages ago

But plan to do it again during my rival

6 Likes

Thanx for the tag @zanybelle :blush::hugs: but atm I’m unable to decide :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to battle of the albums!

Awwwww! Soooo difficult to choose one! :persevere: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m just excited to see the results because I wonder if it’ll be the obvious or something unexpected :nerd_face:

1 Like

Yeah, but it’s difficult!! Don’t know… I love all :nerd_face: :pleading_face: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Close your eyes and just press enter?

2 Likes

Difficult one! It was between Hybrid Theory and Living Things. :joy:

1 Like