HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Good morning you guys, hope you’re all well :slight_smile:

I woke up to a pile of packages this morning, so happy my vinyls arrived. Still a few more to come but glad things are slowly going back to normal.
Going to do some work this morning, maybe venture out grocery shopping if I have time before the meeting in a few hours.

@justinkilmer Epic dinosaur suit!

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: happy hump day soldiers- whatever you do and think- :yellow_heart: make the best out of the situation and stay strong :muscle:t2: :sunny:,

this lockdown and social distancing will definitely end, and we can restart our activities in freedom again- :sunny::sunny: and I guess I start to realize what really counts. And thats variable- different for each of us- but we have one thing in common: the love :heart: that we share and how we care :hugs::yellow_heart: the beloved ones, the friends or the buddies. :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: it’s a wide variety of opinions and belivings everywhere atm so let’s be grateful for our homebase here, stable and reliable- stay strong you all :hugs::hugs::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: keep it going -

YOU REALLY DID IT?! @justinkilmer :tada::tada: :joy::joy:
:joy: how did they react? Your work mates? Must have been awesome :tada::sunny::sunny::joy:, you’re just a sunshine and made me cringe :joy::joy: awesome cool action :joy::rofl::rofl: thanx for sharing :+1:t2::hugs::sunny:

@zanybelle :hugs: and @anomalia :hugs::hugs::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: stay strong- it’s ok to have such thoughts- Extra crushing tight hug :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: you’re not alone !! :heart:

Alright- need to go for grocery- bbl - hugs and kisses :hugs::hugs::kissing_heart::heart: to @everybody - together we make it :muscle:t2::heart::hugs::sunny:

10 Likes

Currently having a cup of tea and watching wheeler dealers, afterwards I’ll start work. :+1::heart:

4 Likes

20200414_175753
I’m sharing this one😁made that yesterday

Really nice, thanks for asking😊lots of chocolate, good food, sunny day, played some games with my family☀️

Dave​:joy::joy:

Great words, great artwork, and yeah, the music and the screams help a lot!:heart::muscle::heart:

Makes me smile when i’m reading it​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:and great songs, i love them both so much!(and i can play both on piano​:blush:)

Aaahh makes me so hungry!!!:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:[quote=“theearlywalker, post:833, topic:52753”]
awww - your easter lambs are looking delicious :drooling_face:… also thanx for the flowers :hugs::yellow_heart:
[/quote]

:blush::wink::heart_eyes:they WERE delicious​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Aww so kind words! I feel the same!:heart::heart::heart:we are also grateful for you to have you!!!

Thank you​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:they were really good- and don’t take long to make, i would say 10-15 minutes to make each, 35 minutes baking time.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:heart_eyes::blush:(i know this is already a day old​:grin:)todayi’m feeling good, waiting for the decision by the government on if / when schools will open again…
How are you?:hugs:

This is my fifth week now(had to ask my dad i thought it was only three weeks i don’t teally remember those first strange weeks​:sweat_smile:)and being bored is totally not my problem, i have more problems with not seeing my friends​:lying_face:on the one hand i wish nothing more than everything being over, but i also feel like i’m not ready for getting social again​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::grimacing::grimacing:i don’t feel like i can ever be ready for school again, getting up early??studying every day? Being able to talk to others and not being weird and totally not funny??

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:totally love these! Thanks!
Also i wanted to say something to WWF: it’s so great you wanna do this! It was my childhood dream to work there too…and i actually want it still, now thinking about it…:heart:at my 15th birthday my aunt organized a ‘diving tour’ with people from WWF, we were diving in a nature resort with them (in Italy, my grandparents have a small house there so we go there every summer​:blush::sunny:) it is one of my nicest memories. (Even though most of the animals we saw were sea cucumbers, but still​:joy::crazy_face:)

AMAAAZIIING​:joy::joy::joy::joy: you’re amazing! I love that! Haha thanks for these pictures and for the laughter!:joy:

Lindt is my favourite too!:stuck_out_tongue::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Hmm trying to think of what you mean…:thinking:almonds outside? Or inside with the chocolate? Is it like childrens candies? But what you’re describing sounds very good…:joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
41ULRp1ndpL
Or do you mean these? They are really good! From Italy

Aww that’s nice to hear!:heart:

:raised_hands::heart::heart::heart:this! Really good words​:blush::heart_eyes:

Me too. Most people think you have more time for everything, but i actually have sometimes less time for the things i wanna do. At least so i don’t get bored😂

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:beautiful!

Yeah, i most of the time draw with him next to me, i really enjoy that. And i love seeing &hearing the evolution of the beats he’s making, and just watching him being so creative😍it’s really inspiring.

:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:great words!!!love that.

Yes, always!:heart::heart::heart::sunny::sunny:

Sending them all to you, too!:hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:
@anomalia bc of your family conflict- first, sending you some hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:and also, know that you’re not alone and not the only one with family conflicts. Perfect, happy family life is always expected- but to be honest, almost every family has problems. Conflicts are normal, even though they’re hard and unnecessary, but that’s how it is​:lying_face:i hope it will be better soon!:heart:

Ot: currently reading a book, “noughts and crosses”, does anyone know it? It’s really good, i really recommend it.
Let’s keep the positivity and love in this place !:heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::sunny::sunny:don’t forget to do something good for yourself today​:heart::hugs:and appreciate the good moments​:bug:

9 Likes

I just finished a very long conference call meeting, I feel like my brain is fried. Had a quick catch up with my manager after as well to discuss privately what was said in the meeting and said we’ll talk more when we meet on Friday.

I’ve done quite a bit of uni work today, will try and do some more now and then play some music and hopefully manage to listen to the podcast episode with Anna. I’ve managed to listen to almost all of my new vinyls so far (which is great) and I’m enjoying them a lot, some left me quite surprised at how good they actually are.

2 Likes

Happy ‘hump day’ everyone :blush: :heart:
Homer 2

Yes - online classes and we still don’t know how :pensive: :cold_sweat: It’s so frustrating - But I think I should staying positive - A day just for chill and do nothing is important in our situation. I’m gonna continue my assignments tomorrow or on friday. So stay positive dear :kissing_heart:

yeah, but the next one is on friday again and I’m always start to think something, what gonna be fitting 100% - thanks for the feedback again :kissing_heart:. Yeah, the cheatweekends are my highlights these days. Just eating and drinking and don’t care about calories :joy:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Couldn’t agree more dear :kissing_heart: Always still looking forward for your nature pictures, because you have bigger places. It’s just beautiful. And chin up, we’re still have our talks :heart: :muscle:t2:

Also what are you thinking about our new decisions by our goverment?

Hi dear :kissing_heart: easter weekend was great and I enjoyed so much food, drinks, movies and music + sunny warm weather :heart: - good news, that you’re getting positive again. I’ve lost a little bit of my positivity bc of the upcoming online classes of my university

But anyway: Just 3 days to go for the #Cheatweekend :joy: :muscle:t2:
Also saved this picture but I can’t name the songs, which are included, 100%:
from left to right
Numb, Burn it down or Waiting for the end? Castle of Glass, Maybe Given up???, Papercut, What I’ve done

#RobGang :joy: :muscle:t2:

Check out the ‘lockdown games’ thread
(Lockdown Survival Games - #93 by gatsie)
or join us here
(*Unofficial* Linkin Park thread - #228 by HakManLP)
chin and head up! :kissing_heart: sending some extra squishies and positivity :muscle:t2: :heart: - It’s really hard times, but don’t think you arent’ strong enough! Stay positive and fight those demons! Still remind you: YOU’RE A FIGHTER AND A FIGHTER NEVER QUITS! :muscle:t2: :kissing_heart: (Dropkick Murphys - Warrior’s code)

your big playlists? :grimacing: :sunglasses: :muscle:t2: :metal:t2: I think you should share a special Rammstein playlist dear :kissing_heart:

also I’ve got some sad news: concerts and festivals aren’t allowed until August 31th 2020. So there’s no Rammstein for me :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:. I think we can keep our tickets and there will be new tour dates, but in May (warm weather) Rammstein would be just awesome

this ist just awesome :joy: :joy: :joy: :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2: Now I want a t-rex costume too :joy: :raised_hands:t2:

hi dear :kissing_heart: I also know and played these games, but Pokemon was just :heart: :raised_hands:t2:

Yes, like Limp Bizkit (Fred Durst) sings in Breakstuff:
Its just one of those days
Where you don’t want to wake up
Everything is f
cked
Everybody sucks
You don’t really know why
But you want to justify
Rippin’ someone’s head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away motherfcker
It’s just one of those days

My #1 song from Limp Bizkit is My Way by the way but I could share easily a Top 20 :sweat_smile: also saw LImp Bizkit two times live :relaxed: :heart_eyes:
thanks for the feedback dear :kissing_heart:

good to read some news from you :slightly_smiling_face:

it’s lovely - don’t be shy to share your art. It’s beautiful and I like it very well :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: Looking forward for some more
I want chocolate… NOW! :rofl: :sob: But have to wait 3 more days. What are you thinking about the new decisions in Germany by our goverment?

Everytime I read from you, you’re going to sleep :joy: NOOOO DEAR, this can’t be real :joy: :kissing_heart:

But reload your batteries :muscle:t2:

10 powerful and lovely tags to @Lilyope @lplove @IronSoldier16 @lpaniist @alz89 @rickvanmeijel @AJ_7 @Honey8 @melisLP @anngelenee :kissing_heart: :raised_hands:t2: :heart: (damn, we still need more tags)

OT:
It was a good sunny day finally I received my pin and my new hoodie :heart_eyes: :heart: :metal:t2:
Pin
Hoodie
size ‘Small’ is fitting more perfect for me :sweat_smile: but I’m still waiting for my kerrang! :rage:

I’m gonna enjoy the evening with a skype session with my friends, to see them :heart: :muscle:t2:

Stay strong and healthy everyone - Life is still beautiful and YOU ARE WORTHY! :heart: :muscle:t2: :metal:t2: Hugs, Squishies, and much love & positivity to all of you :heart: :metal:t2: #LPFAMILY

14 Likes

Hey all!

Happy Humpday!! :camel::camel:

Thanks @anna834, @evooba, @theearlywalker, @drounzer, & @Linkineli
I hope I didn’t miss anyone! :grimacing:
The best part of it was seeing all my co-workers face as I rounded the corners of the office building :joy: Caught so many people off guard, but also so many smiles! :smile:

Glad I could do that! :grin:

I can’t say I relate but I know I would be the same way if I was in your shoes…

This! This is what we need to hear I feel… everything will get better in due time, but as of now just have to keep positive as best we can and take care of ourselves!
Hoping all is going well with you! :hugs: :hugs:

Darn right i did! :rofl::rofl:
Everyone was just laughing and didn’t know what to do at first lol.
Than they realized who was behind the dinosaur and were just like “Of course it would be you” :joy::joy: Might have been my greatest achievement here at work :joy:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: back to you! :grin:

Just getting to finish my post now haha,
I’ve had it started since 8 this morning and now it’s 12:30 Whoops!

@HakManLP Thanks :joy: do it! great investment… even though my wife is still questioning why she married me :rofl::rofl:

Alright I suppose I’ll end the post before it takes me another 4 hours to write something

I hope everyone is doing well, take care of yourselves.
as always Positive vibes, hugs :hugs::hugs: (Even if my t-rex arms are a bit short now days… :joy:) and dare I say it… ahh what the hell love to everyone!

:point_up::point_up:

Exactly this!! Till next time!!

6 Likes

You mean a Cave Day, right? :wink:

:+1:

Hug back is coming. I’ve started working on my upper arm muscle. So my hugs are gonna be bonecrushers too.

I should have said ‘a kind of four (at least) generation family entanglement’. Intelectually, I know what’s going on. But technically it’s quite hard to break this vicious circle of toxic relations.
Thanks guys for your words.

OT: I’ve just tried to read @anna834’s blog, as promised. And as I expected, I’ll have to get back to it again tomorrow with a good dictionary. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Isn’t it silly to think that things would be easier to me if I could put my thoughts together and write them down. Or if I could scream them out like Chester could.

(If today is a hump day, does it mean everything will be fine with the :crown: stuff at the end of May? )

6 Likes

:unamused: because I’m tired due to heavy work and I go to sleep early… :roll_eyes:

Btw I just had dinner and go to sleep soon! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: well I browse a bit too :laughing:

4 Likes

Awwww… I’m sorry you can’t see Rammstein! :pensive:

But here is my Rammstein playlist

2 Likes

My day in a nutshell:

DSCN3471

The sun’s out, but it’s cold enough that there’s snow falling, and Thurman’s sleeping it off.

9 Likes

Hey you all :hugs: :green_heart:

Don’t pressure yourself! :pleading_face:
And know, you can always come and poke for help. :relieved:

:joy: :rofl: greatest achievement :crazy_face:
It so is! :blush: :kissing_heart:

I’m not gone. I just can’t get this long posts done. And hope you give me a slack for not doing so.
Still here! :blush: :rooster: :crazy_face:

Grateful for all of you! Lot’s of love and hugs! You know, I mean you!
:hugs: :green_heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :purple_heart: :hugs: :yellow_heart: :hugs: :blue_heart: :hugs: :orange_heart: :hugs:

20200409_124947

OT talked to my boss, and he would be happy, when I come back in a week. He will send me a certificate, so I’m allowed to travel.
I also had a talk with the Chamber about a training to get a official qualification to train others in my job. It’s something I already do, but in Germany you can’t do anything official without a licence.

20200415_120717

8 Likes

Sorry love. Just when you have time… come visit us :kissing: and I’m happy for ya that you can travel. Feels good to finally go somewhere?? :relaxed: I hope for you that you will get the official license to train someone. I think it fits perfect for you :hugs: :heart:

@lpfan61 take care buddy! Work is though? You got this! :muscle: sending you hugs and love :heart:

Maybe strange for me to say it… but give it time. I had that to with some of my family members last year. I said something (what was the truth) and they didn’t like it. We got in discussions and that went wrong. Over time ive learn to keep trying and keep talking and over a time you will find a midway to the solution (worked for me) . Im still not very happy about, but now ive got no hard feelings for my family, because i love them.
Sending love for you :heart:

@HakManLP you’re AWESOME! :heart: and I’m facking jealous. YOUR PACKAGE HAD BEEN DELIVERED? :scream: WTF IS MINE? :confounded: Im still waiting.
He man, online classes can be cool. It’s nice to chat with your classmates! (If they are nice to you!) (are they? or I’ll swear, im gonna speak up for you buddy!) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Linkineli , it sucks that you can’t see you’re friends. Argg. This virus needs to stop! But he, I’m a loser to when it comes to socialize :joy: and i understand you for not wanna getting up early. I don’t like that to. And studying… well I’m studying right now. Ive got 2 exams in 1,5 month. I need to have a good result to keep my enforcer license. :grimacing: so yeah… im here alone. Studying… argg… damn. :expressionless:
The best for you! Love you! :heart:

@theearlywalker nice to hear you are positive. I hope to that the lockdown will stop to, very soon. We need our freedom back!! :frowning:
Gotta stay positive. I know that’s hard sometimes, but he… ive listen to Adele today, when completely crazy, forget about the shit that was going on for 3 minutes and when totally crazy on a Adele song… :joy: :joy: I had to. :joy:

S0Yf7R
This will be us, when all of this is over :joy: :joy: :joy: :point_up:

tenor-1

Goodnight family. Take care.

20200415_234509
This is a very old one. Chester doesn’t have his flame tattoo’s :scream:

8 Likes

Just reminiscing…thinking about things…and cant sleep… :thinking: :thought_balloon: :thought_balloon: :worried:

7 Likes

Hey…:heart:can’t sleep too… i’m actually crying rn. Idk, it’s just hard rn. We got the news that every school trip is cancelled for this year, in our last week before summer break we could’ve gone to Berlin…with the whole class, i was looking forward to that the whole year. I thought bc it’s so late we could go.Then i watched a video wich i shouldn’t have watched, reminded me of my friend’s eating disorder, made me worry again. Everything seems so… taken away. Like, those 5 weeks, so much could’ve happened, but all we can do is stay at home.
Only thing that keeps me away from punching my pillow is reading here. I’m so emotional atm, sorryy, but what i wanna say is i love you all so much. Like, REALLY I LOVE YOU! Idk what i would do without you.

Tomorrow i’ll be better.
And @alz89 i hope you can fall asleep soon​:heart::heart::heart::hugs:maybe watch something relaxing, like this:
tenor

9 Likes

I’ve had a fairly dull day, new medication is giving me insomnia so I never sleep now and my brain keeps going into hyperdrive, I wish it would shut up, but it won’t. Otherwise I’m great. :+1:

-Audrina

2 Likes

@Linkineli always here if you need someone to chat to you. These are unprecedented times, we’re all allowed to struggle with them. Somedays it’s okay just to survive. I hope you’re okay.

-Audrina

4 Likes

Hey my dear,
Don’t blame yourself for your emotions on top of your sorrow.
Have you listened to Anna Shinodas podcast on this theme? I can highly recommend it!
I’m so sorry for you! Not to go on class trips is really sad! This are events that stay in your memory the rest of your life (positive and negative :laughing:) So I totally get that.
My daughters trip is cancelled too. She isn’t so sad about it, cause it was the canou tour, and she wasn’t really excited about it. For her, the painful part is, that she is in the 8. Class Waldorfschule, the last year with their calss teacher. And it is a one of her kind teacher, they all love her dearly and were already grieving about loosing her.
Now they miss even this last months with her. :confounded:
All this things, it isn’t small!!!
It is loosing a lot!
It is ok to feel the pain!
And to worry!
It is a hard time for everyone, even more for people who struggled before already.
Have you made contact with your friend? Really hope she can hold the positive, that already happened.
@Linkineli You are a strong, extraordinary girl!
Much love to you! :hugs: :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

P.S. the kitten is so sweet!
Maybe it is time to look for another one (or two)?
20200324_094133

@Audrina87 a hug for you too! :hugs: :hugs:

7 Likes

Day 12358890064269. From today on face masks are obligatory. I don’t really feel like wearing any… but I wouldn’t also discuss the topic with the police…
So… I’ve made masks for us out of kitchen towels. The colour is… you know… not really nice. But I have only yellow and pale pink towels so no better choice anyway.

IMG_20200416_102550

Or I’ll add a smile…

Hugs

@Audrina87 and @Fravaco I saw you at night.
Seems I have too much sleeping now and I may wake up every night.

10 Likes

Good luck! And stay positive too!! :slight_smile:

I’m glad your pin arrived! Mine hasn’t yet… and that hoodie, it’s one of my most favourites! (And that comes from someone that rarely wears anything but black).

@Linkineli Try to stay positive, I would be upset if my last school trip was cancelled as well but try to think that right now it was the wise choice. Once this is over, think of all the great hang outs you will have with your friends, it will be just as good! And who knows, maybe you guys can go on your own trip to make up :slight_smile:

OT: Had an early Skype call with my parents cause my dad needed some codes and reference numbers for tax paperwork back home (so complicated). Went grocery shopping after, I can say it wasn’t quite stocked, didn’t find a lot of things, but should be alright for the week.
I’m going to do some uni work now, get as much as I can done because I don’t know for how many hours we’ll have to be at work tomorrow, I’ll know more details later this evening when I talk with my manager.

6 Likes