HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Happy Easter Sunday to you all :partying_face: :sunny: :rabbit: :egg:

This morning I dressed in my new trousers, extra bought for the readings Iā€™m now not doing. :joy:
And my best Linkin Park Shirt with my Mike Shinoda hoody :blush: all reserved for special days. The hoody I actually did wore last Easter, thatā€™s were my profile pic is from. :grin:
Standing in the garden of my mother, the garden pic I also have up.
Yeah, that is the place, I would be without this current events. 680 km further south, the big family Easter party.
The event, my grandmother decided, itā€™s worth to hold up that long.
And now, she is in total isolation, closed off from the world and all people.
We talk every day on the phone. The last days, she was so unhappy, started crying nearly every time.
Then yesterday morning, she didnā€™t pic up.
I got so nervous.
But in the afternoon, I reached her, she was outside! :tada:
They were allowed at this day for one hour out in the garden, paired up in two, no relatives allowed at the fences.
She already had told me about this, but also, that she was to weak to go.
But she did, with her rolla and a lot of breaks. And she sounded so much better, even happy! :blush:
Then yesterday night at 10 my daughter asked for the family recipe for Easter egg sauce and after, what I would do today.
I said nothing, besides dropping of my son on their Easter family barbecue. And suddenly, she asked if I want to join. :exploding_head: :partying_face:

So, now I have plans for today! :tada:

A wonderful day to you all!!! :hugs: :green_heart:
Thank you for being here! :pray:
No tags, you all know it! :cupid:

:heart:

My grandma actually send this flowers to me :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
20200412_114858

10 Likes

Just came here to wish everyone a Happy Easter! Regardless of the circumstances, I do hope you and your family have managed to find some joy and peace today. Eats lots of chocolate! You all earned it!

I know @the_termin8r doesnā€™t come on this thread often unless tagged, but this goes to you to!

10 Likes

Happy Easter to those that celebrate it!
Have a great day everyone!

Weā€™re getting a late start and making some breakfast, scrambled eggs and sausage. Weā€™re going to do zoom calls later with our families.

8 Likes

Oh wow, Happy Easter I guess? Didnā€™t realise itā€™s today till I read your comments. Hope youā€™re all having a good one at home.

I finished my assignment today, wonā€™t turn it in till late tomorrow just so I have some time to have another quick look, just in case. Had lots of coffee today, debating if I should another one now. Listening to some music for now (Cold in Berlinā€™s Rituals of Surrender playing now) and will probably play some piano and/or guitar later.

9 Likes

Evening yā€™all!

I just posted in the ā€œTag! youā€™re itā€ thread and I had a story that I felt was a little bit too elaborate to go into there so I decided to take it here :joy:

What you should know first of all I guess is that I use a few dating apps but I almost never get matches. Literally like 2 a year if Iā€™m lucky. A bit over a week ago I got a match and tried to strike up a conversation but it wasnā€™t going very well, she was pretty short in her responses and wouldnā€™t really ask me anything back. So I decided ā€œeh, never mind thenā€ so I stopped responding. The next day she did send me her phone number but I figured like, if Iā€™ve already given up on talking to her then thereā€™s no reason to add her.

Then today after a week of silence she suddenly spoke to me again, just something about her sending me the phone number because she wasnā€™t always active on the app. I responded with a polite sorry for my not responding, I just felt like we werenā€™t really getting a conversation going and I donā€™t know how to improve that. And then instead of being like ā€œoh okay bye thenā€ as I expected, she talked more actively. So we struck up a bit of a conversation again.

Then she asked me if I wanted to do a video chat, and I said Iā€™m not a big fan of those, but if you want we could meet in a nearby park (she lives in the same town as I do, moved here from Turkey about a month ago). So she agreed and we met in the park (keeping some distance the whole time, of course :joy:). She was very timid so it was a bit hard to keep a conversation going sometimes (also her English is kinda broken ._.), but overall it was nice, I enjoyed it at least so I hope she did too. Interesting how it turned around from nothing to meeting up, at the very least. I donā€™t expect it to go a lot of places but at least Iā€™m interested to keep talking and see if we have something in common to continue with. I was trying more to connect on a conversation level rather than finding specific things we both like, so I should try to get into that a bit more.

10 Likes

Happy easter everyone!:heart::hugs::hatched_chick:
20200412_103516
I made these for todayā€‹:rabbit2::blush:
We also made easter nests by ourselves, as always, itā€™s kind of our traditionā€‹:joy:usually my grandma helps(sheā€™s the one that learned us to do these), but unfortunately itā€™s not possible atmā€¦ but they still turned out good ->years of trainingā€‹:grin::heart:

@anna834 the flowers your grandma sent you look beautiful!:heart_eyes:and good to hear sheā€™s alright now! Itā€™s hard to not have the big family party, something everyone was looking forward to, but we have to make the best out of it. My grandma brought as a basket full of things too, and a letter i really like, itā€™s about what is NOT cancelled in this time, like:
Spring isnā€™t cancelled
Sun isnā€™t cancelled
Love isnā€™t cancelled
Smiling isnā€™t cancelled
Dreaming isnā€™t cancelled
Hope isnā€™t cancelled
ā€¦

I love this!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::metal::heart_eyes::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Haha, i do!:heart_eyes::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

So, finally Iā€™ve got enough time :joy:

Love this time - thank you for these pictures dear :kissing_heart: - I think heā€™s a casanova :grimacing: :rofl:

they loook delicious - Did they taste as good as they looked? :heart_eyes:

Yeah, ā€˜sportingā€™ is good in these times :muscle:t2:

Oh yes, youā€™ve that :joy: :muscle:t2: :metal:t2:

itā€™s difficult, but I like Thor, Ironman & Hulk more than Captain America for example :sunglasses: :star_struck:

welcome here rory :metal:t2: :blush: congrats becoming an aunt. Youā€™ve got a beautiful niece :blush:

but we want you in that t-rex costume :joy: :metal:t2: :muscle:t2: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

you deserve this 3 days off dear :kissing_heart:

thatā€™s good, bc the recipes are with black and red beans + peas :yum:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: so many good childhood memories - I think I should play my old pokemon games again for the 2145565332 time :grimacing:

by the way: itā€™s impressive that you find energy to sort old things - maybe you can send me this energy too? :sweat_smile: :laughing:

just interested: Are you that kinda person, like me, that watches a series for the 2143434 rerun before you start with a new one? :sweat_smile:

be proud of that what youā€™ve accomplished :muscle:t2: :metal:t2: :kissing_heart: so share, if you want :heart: - Yeah, gonna to the runs and walks next week again, so I get even fitter

How was your easter dear? :kissing_heart:

hi there dear :kissing_heart: I wish the best, that the lockdown will be end soon! :pray:t2: :heart:
sending you strength and positivity - hang in there! YOU CAN DO IT! :muscle:t2: :kissing_heart:

also that music thing: THIS SONG IS MY #2 from Limp Bizkit :heart_eyes:. Maybe weā€™re that ā€˜far away twinsā€™ :rofl: :raised_hands:t2:

take your time - I think it will be awesome again :heart_eyes: :muscle:t2: :metal:t2: :hugs:

right here :joy: :rofl: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: sorry for yesterday :joy: but you saw my pictures of pizza and beer and music and our exchange from Sum 41 songs :grimacing: :raised_hands:t2: :metal:t2:

Whoā€™s this little cutie one? :heart_eyes:

happy easter to you dear :kissing_heart: - where do you found this picture? :joy: Itā€™s hilarious

Some squishies for you :kissing_heart:

finally I got time :metal:t2: :heart: I know itā€™s very late but hopefully the WEP below is good. Iā€™m very positive these days, found my energy for uni stuff and more stuff again and just feeling so good. Hopefully your easter is/was quiet good as mine :hugs: :kissing_heart: :metal:t2:

back to you dear, so good to read from you :kissing_heart:

and you too :raised_hands:t2: :muscle:t2: :metal:t2: :heart: :kissing_heart: How are you doing? Wishing you a Happy easter too :kissing_heart:

This is almost the same that Iā€™ve got yesterday :heart_eyes: also just great that youā€™re back in here :pray:t2: :heart: :grimacing: :sunglasses:

I hope you had an awesome easter too - Yeah, ā€˜beat these assignmentsā€™. I love that feeling when you have achieved your daily goal and can be proud of your work. It is so immensely important to reward yourself - so enjoy it. You deserve it dear :kissing_heart:

Itā€™s the first step that you made - I know these apps, Iā€™ve used them a long time ago but Iā€™m sick of this shit. :sweat_smile: I would like to go on a date again, but Corona doesnā€™t allow it at the moment and so itā€™s hard to meet someone in ā€œreal lifeā€ now. To get to know one new is the best, when youā€™re in a Pub or a bar for example. So youā€™ve got a good chance that she likes the same music as you for example, thatā€™s important for me :sweat_smile:. But wishing you the best dude.

10 lovely & powerful tags to @alz89 @chigokurosaki @lplove @Honey8 @lpaniist @amitrish @anngelenee @IronSoldier16 @gatsie @jrtrussell :heart:

ok, letā€™s start the WEP

Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (25)

so we start with a quite old wallpaper - and no doubt, that evil looking from Rob kills me :joy: :joy:

and becaus itā€™s easter, hereā€™s a extra one, which Iā€™ve got also as a poster:
Linkin Park HD Wallpaper
Dave or Rob? :joy:

received_1718136988205417

these corkona times are so disturbing - and for me THIS SCREAM/HIS SCREAM is still one of these few things, that gives me strength when Iā€™m feeling lonely, weak or just sad. So may the scream also get you positive thing, which it also does for me :heart: :muscle:t2: :metal:t2: :pray:t2:

I found it very hard to find 2 perfect songs for easter and also for this time, but I think these two are perfect at the moment:
Road Untraveld Lyrics
The Messenger

these lyrics are speaking for their selfs - NO ONE AROUND HERE IS ALONE! So if YOUā€™ve got something, which must get rid of your chest, share your thoughts! ItƄs the best thing, what you can do :heart: :metal:t2: :pray:t2: No one is alone in the #LPFamily :heart: and if you need a friend thereā€™s a seat here alongside me + LOVE KEEPS US KIND!

and for a little bit happy and funny at the end:
Chester Bunny
Chester Bunny (2)

I know it was his Halloween costume, but itā€™s easter time and heā€™s that funny pink easter bunny :joy: :joy: :joy:

OT: just ate so much food today too ( just love these cheatweekends)
Essen

the barbecue was soooooo good :drooling_face: :heart_eyes: :heart: so Iā€™m not hungry anymore and will do my runnings and walks till the upcoming cheatweekend.

Also I listen to my special Linkin Park playlist and gonna watch King of Queens later for the 135465894 time I guess :joy: :joy:

Stay safe and healthy everyone - much love, many squishies and and just the best wishes to you all :heart: :metal:t2: - keep your heads and chins up #LPFamily :pray:t2: :heart: :muscle:t2:

Stay Home

100% true - and YOU ARE WORTHY! :muscle:t2:

16 Likes

Heā€™s no Easter Bunny, but heā€™s having fun with eggs today.

DSCN3454 DSCN3456

13 Likes

Thanks, I donā€™t celebrate Easter though :stuck_out_tongue: And technically Easter is this coming weekend for me, but still, wonā€™t be doing anything.
Yeah itā€™s good, now I need to move on to the next assignment. You start your classes next week right?

OT: Morning everyone! Itā€™s very windy and kind of cold here today, funny how the weather changes, it was 25 degrees yesterday and itā€™s dropped to 10 today. Iā€™ll start work on my next assignment today, slowly at least, I feel like I need a day to just chill and do nothing.
The good news is that I finally received one of my vinyl orders! It was shipped 2,5 weeks ago, Iā€™m so glad itā€™s here! I hope the rest will start to arrive soon too.

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: one more free easter day here in Germany- but it doesnā€™t make a difference for me in these ā€œholidaysā€ ( sounds nicer than lockdown :wink:), and itā€™s really the second week of easter holidays here in my country. However, itā€™s free time :star_struck:ā€¦ and thatā€™s still a benefit for me :blush:

Hope you all have a good Monday, :+1:t2::sunny::sunny: do whatever feels good, :hugs::sunny: Strength and power to you all out there :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs: - itā€™s so wonderful to have you guys here to talk to :star_struck::partying_face: -

@HakManLP :joy::rofl: you sound perfectly fine :+1:t2::sunny::sunny: thanx for all your good wishes :hugs::blush: and ofc for the WEP :tada::tada:- it was just in time :joy::joy::sweat_smile: and as always just great input :heart_eyes:ā€¦ and I go for :imp: Rob too :joy::joy::sweat_smile:

@AJ_7 thank youuu :kissing_heart::heart: how nice you show up :hugs::hugs::+1:t2::sunny: always a pleasure to find your posts :blush: stay safe :kissing_heart::heart:

@evowarrior5 WB :blush::tada::sunny: what a niiiice story :heart_eyes: good luck and enjoy the experience :blush::+1:t2::sunny:, so nice you share this here with us - Keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: that you keep the conversation going :tada::+1:t2::rainbow:

@linkineli :yum: awww - your easter lambs are looking delicious :drooling_face:ā€¦ also thanx for the flowers :hugs::yellow_heart:

@anna834 sooo sweet from your granny :star_struck: and I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday :sunny::sunny::hugs:

@evooba sounds good, grats for finishing the assignment :clap:t2: Good flow chilling :sunny::sunny::guitar: :notes: you deserve it :muscle:t2::+1:t2::hugs:

Lol @LP13413ā€¦ what a poser :joy::joy: - but sooo beautiful cute same timeā€¦

Ot: :coffee: ( still :joy::sweat_smile:)

9 Likes

This next assignment is giving me (and everyone else in my class) a bloody hard time. It is much harder than expected and it is not exactly clear what they want us to write about and how to present it. Weā€™ve emailed the lecturer and we hope to hear back soon with more insights.

I didnā€™t do much else today, been a pretty lazy day. I did bake some naan bread though, not sure why, I just felt like baking something :joy:

In other news, I had an email come through earlier this evening from the director of our company about a meeting weā€™re having on Wednesday so I spoke with my manager a bit about it, to see if he knows anything more. We also decided to go in to work on Friday and do some stuff there, should be interesting, he did mention he has a lot to tell me. Itā€™s another reason for me to go out too so why not!

6 Likes

ā€œWhen it rains, I sleep on the clean, folded towels.ā€

DSCN3463

12 Likes

Itā€™s nearly midnight.
Was busy the whole day, but still want to check in here before I crash out.

@evowarrior5 happy you came here. I find your story very inspiring! Thanks! And all fingers crossed!

To you all:
I know, I said it before, but I am so greatfull for this place and you all in it! You are my home!
I feel it especially strong, when I did some adventures on stranger grounds. Here, I am rooted!
Thank you for that! Love to you!!!

:hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

20200412_153435

10 Likes

Good morning family.
A quick visit. Easter is over and back to work. :rofl:
So itā€™s busy again. Strange timesā€¦

Hey buddy! I found it on Google. Easy one to find. :rofl:
How are you? Did you do something with Easter?

Please keep it that way. Im positive to the last weeks and i can see it ad myself that im doing better. Even some of my coworkers told me, that i smile more and that im better. A coworker told me that i was a little flower in the beginning and that im now a hugh flower that shines and is strong enough to grow without help. It was a great compliment to get :heart:

I hope that the call with family made it a litle better :raised_hands:

Oh wauw, they are beautiful. :heart_eyes: Very lovely. How did they tast? :grin: how long did it take to finish it?
How are today love? :heart: :hugs:

Those pictures where nice. And youā€™ve got a nice tattoo :metal: awesome! Ask him for the pictures, or did you already got them? :grimacing:
:hugs: :heart:

Oh yeah Pokemon!! Gotta catch them all! :joy:
When i was young i played pokemon yellow and red on the Gameboy. It was the greatest game. :metal:

:joy: :joy: i read it and i hear Chester singing it in my head.

Yeah he is awesome. I watched Venom a couple of months ago. He was so good in that movie. I like the aquarium scene. :joy: just sits in it and eats a lobster :joy:

nxqv0pc94xu11

:joy: :joy: :point_up:

Oh wauw. That nice. :heart_eyes:

I would love to. Just the quarantine time wonā€™t help much :grimacing: when all of this is over i will check on it and make it happend to go and visit one.
When it comes to animals and nature im very protect. :smile:

In the beginning, when Mike started, i thought exactly the same. But now i take my laptop and stuff and work with him. I kind of see it as a teaching experience. He sometimes tells what he is doing and how he does it. Iā€™m always interested in how the sounds are made. So this is for me a good way to learn. And yeah sometimes i donā€™t watch it to anymore. 1,5 hours watching someone, itā€™s pretty long. I check in on the livestream watch if for a couple of minutes and then clean the housse and in the meanwhile hear Mike in the background.

Love and bonecrusher back :heart: :heart:

Not for me. :rofl: still got to go to work. :grimacing:
I only celebrate first Easter day.

Im currently home. I have a evening/night shift today. Im gonna eat my ā€˜lateā€™ breakfast. Finally i had a day to sleep out. :joy: im getting old. :joy:

We love you to :heart: :heart: and im very happy with this community. I hope they never take it away from us. :heart: i love to be here and not to feel alone. My loneliness is going better. Feel less and less lonely but it depends on the day and my mood about how i feel. But it is good to have this community :heart:

@justinkilmer @StephLP18 @anomalia @anngelenee @lplove @lpfan61 @evowarrior5 @Linkineli @AJ_7 @chigokurosaki love, bonecrusher and happiness for you all :heart: :heart: take care. I hope you all donā€™t feel bored now. How long are most of the people here in quarantine days? I happy i still work. I donā€™t know what to do if i need to stay home for so long. :slightly_frowning_face:
Screenshot_20200414-112832_Instagram
Screenshot_20200414-112804_Instagram
Screenshot_20200414-112714_Instagram

:heart: :heart:

2d906510969109.55f2e0aec3fb3

11 Likes

Definitelly Rob in this pic. Followed by Brad.

Itā€™s been the third time to me to write this postā€¦

Donā€™t even ask. Itā€™s Day 34 I guess. Iā€™m going slightly mad. Soon Iā€™ll put a bunch of bananas on my head.

Iā€™m happy that this weird Easter is over. In fact I had no Easter at all but I mean I couldnā€™t go anywhere because even shops were closed.
Iā€™m not really fine but I donā€™t like to interfere with all the good vibes and positivity in here to talk about it.
Iā€™d better think of a new forum game to entertain you and myself.

7 Likes

Oh sad to hear that things are not going good. If you want, but thatā€™s up to you, if you want to talk about ,we will be there for you. We all have our ups and downs. I had a very down moment just a couple of weeks ago. But , this maybe sounds crazy, but never stop believing. Believe you can make it and believe that there will be good times. The facking virus is infecting everyone global and thatā€™s fucked. Again im happy i still work. I canā€™t imagine how you all feel right now, beeing quarantine for facking 34 days! Holy shit. Thatā€™s a lot. More then a month. What Iā€™m trying to say isā€¦ donā€™t give up. Show us your weakness so we can help you. That is what family does. Helping each other :heart:

7 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: I have the photos, canā€™t upload them though cause both me and my flatmate are in them.

It is week 4 over here, still feels weird.

OT: Slow morning over here, kind of hoped Iā€™d get more of my vinyls in the mail today but nope. Iā€™m glad our usual postie is back though and it appears that service is somewhat going back to normal (aka getting mail every day instead of once every 2 weeks).
Lots of coffee for now and trying to work on the assignment, might do a few skype calls later this afternoon to catch up with family and friends.

5 Likes

Just workingā€¦ and listening to music (lol)

5 Likes

Hey all!

Just wanted to start out with ā€¦ Today is the day!! :t_rex::t_rex:

Will be doing it this afternoon so hopefully we get a few photos!
(Iā€™m betting there will be at least a few)

Just checking in this morning, today is a bit more busy than usual, we had 3 people take a leave of absence until this is all over, so means about the same amount of work but with less people :sweat_smile:

Enjoy your Tuesday!!

8 Likes

Thanks for your care. :hugs:
Itā€™s not even about my work which I donā€™t really like (not the tasks Iā€™m expected to do but the atmosphere around).
Even if Iā€™m a bit afraid that I may lose this job, I realise that to lose this job means a chance to get a better one.
Staying at home makes me think too much and these thought are not really nice. Itā€™s not like that they revolve only around my corona-related hopelessness but also (or even especially) - for example - around a family conflict I am part of.
Off course, there are ups and downs, as you said. And now Iā€™m preparing myself to bounce off the bottom part of this sinusoid.
Just like this:

7 Likes