HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Just reminiscing…thinking about things…and cant sleep… :thinking: :thought_balloon: :thought_balloon: :worried:

7 Likes

Hey…:heart:can’t sleep too… i’m actually crying rn. Idk, it’s just hard rn. We got the news that every school trip is cancelled for this year, in our last week before summer break we could’ve gone to Berlin…with the whole class, i was looking forward to that the whole year. I thought bc it’s so late we could go.Then i watched a video wich i shouldn’t have watched, reminded me of my friend’s eating disorder, made me worry again. Everything seems so… taken away. Like, those 5 weeks, so much could’ve happened, but all we can do is stay at home.
Only thing that keeps me away from punching my pillow is reading here. I’m so emotional atm, sorryy, but what i wanna say is i love you all so much. Like, REALLY I LOVE YOU! Idk what i would do without you.

Tomorrow i’ll be better.
And @alz89 i hope you can fall asleep soon​:heart::heart::heart::hugs:maybe watch something relaxing, like this:
tenor

9 Likes

I’ve had a fairly dull day, new medication is giving me insomnia so I never sleep now and my brain keeps going into hyperdrive, I wish it would shut up, but it won’t. Otherwise I’m great. :+1:

-Audrina

2 Likes

@Linkineli always here if you need someone to chat to you. These are unprecedented times, we’re all allowed to struggle with them. Somedays it’s okay just to survive. I hope you’re okay.

-Audrina

4 Likes

Hey my dear,
Don’t blame yourself for your emotions on top of your sorrow.
Have you listened to Anna Shinodas podcast on this theme? I can highly recommend it!
I’m so sorry for you! Not to go on class trips is really sad! This are events that stay in your memory the rest of your life (positive and negative :laughing:) So I totally get that.
My daughters trip is cancelled too. She isn’t so sad about it, cause it was the canou tour, and she wasn’t really excited about it. For her, the painful part is, that she is in the 8. Class Waldorfschule, the last year with their calss teacher. And it is a one of her kind teacher, they all love her dearly and were already grieving about loosing her.
Now they miss even this last months with her. :confounded:
All this things, it isn’t small!!!
It is loosing a lot!
It is ok to feel the pain!
And to worry!
It is a hard time for everyone, even more for people who struggled before already.
Have you made contact with your friend? Really hope she can hold the positive, that already happened.
@Linkineli You are a strong, extraordinary girl!
Much love to you! :hugs: :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

P.S. the kitten is so sweet!
Maybe it is time to look for another one (or two)?
20200324_094133

@Audrina87 a hug for you too! :hugs: :hugs:

7 Likes

Day 12358890064269. From today on face masks are obligatory. I don’t really feel like wearing any… but I wouldn’t also discuss the topic with the police…
So… I’ve made masks for us out of kitchen towels. The colour is… you know… not really nice. But I have only yellow and pale pink towels so no better choice anyway.

IMG_20200416_102550

Or I’ll add a smile…

Hugs

@Audrina87 and @Fravaco I saw you at night.
Seems I have too much sleeping now and I may wake up every night.

10 Likes

Good luck! And stay positive too!! :slight_smile:

I’m glad your pin arrived! Mine hasn’t yet… and that hoodie, it’s one of my most favourites! (And that comes from someone that rarely wears anything but black).

@Linkineli Try to stay positive, I would be upset if my last school trip was cancelled as well but try to think that right now it was the wise choice. Once this is over, think of all the great hang outs you will have with your friends, it will be just as good! And who knows, maybe you guys can go on your own trip to make up :slight_smile:

OT: Had an early Skype call with my parents cause my dad needed some codes and reference numbers for tax paperwork back home (so complicated). Went grocery shopping after, I can say it wasn’t quite stocked, didn’t find a lot of things, but should be alright for the week.
I’m going to do some uni work now, get as much as I can done because I don’t know for how many hours we’ll have to be at work tomorrow, I’ll know more details later this evening when I talk with my manager.

6 Likes

Hey family :hugs::hugs::hugs::sunny::sunny::yellow_heart: 6

let me start with bonecrushers my dear @Linkineli, sometimes it’s just too much and altogether hits hard - I know exactly the moment when the tears come up and you realize it’s the breaking point :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::sunny: and it’s absolutely ok- 5 weeks of social distancing already and the mixed emotions related with this, and then the thoughts on your friend…the canceled class trip… just too much to take- Yeah, and sometimes it’s a good feeling to cry and let it all go…:hugs::yellow_heart:. I hope you feel a bit lighter today -:sunny: just be sure you’re not alone :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny: Sending you strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

@drounzer good flow studying :muscle:t2::hugs::+1:t2: Your words are really appreciated :hugs::yellow_heart: positive, empowering and full of love :blush: thank you buddy :+1:t2:

@anna834 sounds good?! You are ready to travel?! If so- then safe travels and take care :yellow_heart::hugs: and the idea to become a trainer sounds great! Do it!! :grin::+1:t2::hugs:

@HakManLP :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: awww, I need to order the pin definitely :+1:t2::star_struck:- happy your pack arrived- looking fwd to the next WEP :yellow_heart::tada::sunny:

Hope you’ll get your pack soon @evooba- :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:and I’m going to check out Annas podcast today :blush:.

Lol :joy: I accidentally deleted the rest of my post- will redo later- stay strong family :hugs::sunny::sunny::muscle:t2: Love and strength to you all :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Currently having lunch… I’ve finished work early. Lol!

4 Likes

It looks like I won’t be going in to work tomorrow after all :frowning: There was a mix up and miscommunication and long story short, we are basically not allowed yet. We probably will next week instead. A lot needs to be discussed about the coming month and how we will prepare etc (We knew the extension of the lockdown was coming before it was officially announced today).

I cooked dinner and now I’m just going to relax and play some guitar, maybe watch something later before bed.

6 Likes

Today’s been a weird mix of off and on flurries and sun. There’s snow in our forecast for the next few days, but they’re not calling for any accumulation.

This was taken a few hours ago. Right now, the sun’s out and the snow’s melted again.

DSCN3472

9 Likes

Binge watching Grey’s Anatomy and eating cheesecake :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Awwww. You had snow! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!:blush::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Hm, i kind of expected it, and it’s the right decision… but still, i want quarantine to end so badly!:confused:

Have the same!
And i ordered a kerrang! too, but still waiting as well🤔

:heart::heart::heart::heart:you too- you’re making my days worthy with your posts!:hugs::joy::metal::heart::heart:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:i wish i could’ve experienced that too.

Aww thanks!:heart::heart_eyes::joy: sending the t-rex love back- a huge load of love of course, otherwise you couldn’t catch it with your little arms!

Yeah, i wish i could scream too. like, really scream. Chester scream like.

Favourite picture of the day!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy::pray:

:joy::joy::sob::sob:yeah

Totally!:pray:

Oh, sendinh you lots of strength for that!:hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle::muscle:you’re amazing and i’m sure you’ll get the license! You can do it! And you’re not alone here, you’re in our thoughts (and hearts!):heart::heart::heartbeat::heartbeat:

:kissing_heart::heart_eyes::blush:thank you​:heart:

I literally watched this over 20 times in total now…:laughing:i love this so much! It will be SO us! I can’t wait! The day you can meet with friends again, i’m gonna run out of my house and just laugh and sing and speed to my bf’s house!:joy:

Thank you Audrina…:heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:i’ll be here for you too! Always! I’m okay now. This place fills me up with love again.:grin::heart:

Thank you so much for your kind words…:heart::heart::heart::muscle::hugs::heartbeat:you’re so amazing, you’re always able to lift me up! You’re always there.:hugs:
I did listen to the podcast, one of the best i’ve ever heard! So touching, and so important words about grief… also loved that Anna was reading some of her poems!
And btw, my brother is exact in the same situation as your daughter! He’s (both of my younger brothers are, i’m not, long boring story😂) in a waldorfschule too!
He’s so sad about their trip too…
And yeah, i have to remind myself that it is normal and ok to be (very)sad about these things.(even though some others in my class can handle that better than me​:joy:they’re literally just “life is unfair, get that”- while i’m still in fury or sadness about things being cancelled, even when some things maybe were already clear):heartbeat:

I also did talk to my friend, she’s ok☺

This cat here is sweet too!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heart_eyes:
And you gor it right​:hugs:, we just decided yesterday that we’re ready for a new cat. We all miss having a pet, a cat, so much… i mean you know what i mean​:joy::heartbeat:today i called the nearest animal shelter, if they currently had babies, but nobody was there. So we have to wait.

Thanks for your words​:hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:i try. And yeah, we’re already making plans if/when we can do that trip… maybe just later, or in the summer holiday, when it’s maybe allowed to only travel in our own countries. Everybody wouldn’t have great plans anyway, so yeah, i still have hope for that!

Thank you so much!:hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:you make me feel not alone.:heartbeat:
I didn’t really have a better day today(hurricane festival, where i had tickets to, my first festival​:sob::sob:is cancelled too. Yeah, right decision ofc, and i knew it couldn’t really not get cancelled, but… idk i hoped for maybe info about when it’s maybe gonna happen later… ugh this virus just sucks!) But a better evening here, and things don’t seem so huge and overhelming anymore. I just hold on to my imagination of the days AFTER this. :blush:
Everyone here is amazing,love you all, stay safe!:muscle::sun_with_face::hugs::heart::heart:
tumblr_m5477qBLGs1qdm17to1_400

6 Likes

And now I’m going to bed, but first I’ll leave this here.

I’ve said it before, but they are really carrying that LP flag like

Hybrid

7 Likes

I need to know, what is a ‘hump day’? Haha Homer :laughing:

Oh what is this going to involve then? It feels like you’re planning things already.

Oh snap, I forgot about My Way! It’s been a while since I listened to them. I’ve always liked and remember Behind Blue Eyes as the lyrics and tone is just so sombre…

But my dreams they aren’t as empty
As my conscience seems to be.
I have hours, only lonely.
My love is vengeance
That’s never free.

YES!!! :laughing: I love Scrubs too so funny.

I was going to tag you but you’re already here - yay! Oh, I’ve been waking up at 3am or 4am and my brain wants to analyse everything that’s been on my mind as that moment. Why? It hates me. Still, I try listening to something relaxing and what has helped is shutting off thoughts before bed by doing something that takes me away from our current situation. I don’t mind thinking during the day but not during the night. I hope your sleep improves :pray:

Yes I think they’re going to become compulsory here too. My sister made me one out of fabric but I don’t think they’re thick enough and so awkward wearing it out - people do seem to stare haha. My dad always has dust masks for his workshop so those may be better. Can’t buy any for love nor money :laughing:

Chocolate twins! :hugs:

Isn’t this a ferrero rocher? :laughing: They have almond inside and shaped much like an almond but different colours. Someone at work brought them back during Easter and they were sooooooo nice.

There was a TV show here on the BBC based on this book. I watched a couple of episodes but found it a bit confusing (I didn’t like the 0/X references and the idea that if you’re a 0 then you’re automatically poor). It became a teen romance type story and I didn’t like the male lead character so stopped watching. The book is probably a lot better than the TV show (as is often the case!). Also, I’m sorry your trip got cancelled :frowning_face: hopefully they will rearrange it for next year and you can still go? :hugs:

Thank you for the positivity, I appreciate this :muscle: :heart:

This is vital and anything that helps connect us is never a bad thing :heart: Keep talking to us too, we’ll all keep each other company! LP soldiers unite!

230bfb46b3decb51e7ee2ff0b9d18d09

Day 25: I may have up give up on my guestimates of days given we now have another three weeks to go. It is raining today and this strangely feels more like spring. Latest news is strawberry plant seems to be fruiting :pray: Soundtrack: Snow Patrol - Run.

6 Likes

Screenshot_20200417-181156_Instagram

Right now, it’s awesome
@Linkineli

6 Likes

Hello beautiful people! :heart:

Thank you for the lovely words Zanybelle! And amazing art. I like the wings. :heart_eyes:
And yeah LP soldiers United! :heart_eyes:

@HakManLP. Hey buddy, my package has been delivered today! Im so facking happy :heart_eyes:
20200417_180936
Finally it’s here :heart_eyes: LP sweatpants, LP mug and the I Am The Change pin and the OML pin. :hugs:

@Linkineli be patient. It will come, took some time for me. But it is finally here. And also thank you for the lovely words. It means so much to me that I’ve got a chance to meet you all. Its a blessing :pray: :bowing_man: :heart: :heart:

@theearlywalker thank you :hugs: i feel better. Try to stay positive and be there for my lovely family. :heart: how are you?!

@anomalia how are feeling dear? :heart: i really hope you are feeling a little better today :heart:

@Audrina87 what happend? Why was your brian going in hyperdrive? If you want to share it :relaxed: sometimes the mind is playing with us. I can remember and this maybe sounds silly. But remember The Legend of Korra, if you watched it, Avatar spinoff. In a episode Katara says : The mind can be a powerful ally or your greatest enemy and i agree with it. It’s a line that I’ll never forget.

Right now, i got home from work. Making a awesome and delicious spareribs. Got some photos to share. I hope i don’t make you all to hungry now :rofl: :rofl:

20200417_180012
Spareribs with the sausage :point_up:

20200417_180216
Spareribs with the sausage on it and some butter and garden herbs :point_up_2:

Pack in aluminum foil and then in the oven, its delicious :scream: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m still waiting 12 minutes till its done. So set the table now and I’ll take my leave.

Much love family :heart: :heart:

GettyImages-642892296

9 Likes

Managed to finish my assignment completely today so I’ll have a free weekend ahead! :slight_smile:

Haven’t done much else really, currently watching the IG live with Anna.

I did sort out my vinyls though

8 Likes

Definitely a hybrid theory side to their work. :heart::heart:

3 Likes