HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

This is the difference between going to bed last night, and waking up this morning.

DSCN3473 DSCN3474

Happy [spoiler](I had to think about it, I don’t even know anymore)[/spoiler] Friday!

8 Likes

Just chatting with mate on videocall…

2 Likes

Hello everybody and an happy friday/start into the weekend - also it’s my 1000’s posting :joy:

before I start, take a look at this one:
Loudwire
Just 1000000000% awesome & deserved!!! :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :heart: :heart: :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2:

We as men don’t grow up - we just getting older :joy: :muscle:t2: So women should resign oneself to it :crazy_face:
Thanks for the t-rex vibes buddy :kissing_heart: back to you! :sunglasses: :metal:t2:

I thought ‘hump day’ is english/american slang for ‘Wednesday’ :sweat_smile: I don’t know even what is ‘cave day’ - I’m just like Homer Simpson :joy:
Also, I’m really jealous - I wish I could made these masks, but I’m so un-talented :expressionless:
I feel the same dear :cold_sweat: I do it with music lyrics and it works for me, maybe you should try it too? Squishies and positivity to you and have a nice weekend, though. I hope you enjoy it. :hugs: :kissing_heart: :muscle:t2: :pray:t2:

damn, your work shifts sounds so horrible :disappointed_relieved: have you some days of at the weekend or next days dear? :kissing_heart:

thank you for sharing it dear :kissing_heart:, I try it tomorrow on my cheatweekend. Also I’ve listened today to a ‘Reise, Reise’ + ‘Liebe ist für alle da’ playlist. Rammstein made it today official :sob: I just got the hope, that there will be a new tour and our tickets are still valid then :pray:t2:
Squishies to you and your ‘casanova cat’ :heart_eyes:

It’s just so good that you’re still around here and we have our discussions, exchange and beautiful & lovely talks dear :kissing_heart: - beautiful Linkin Park shirts - where do you got this chester one and the green on the left? :heart_eyes: I know I’ve got so many shirts, but these two are so nice :heart_eyes: Also: Love your pictures in ‘when and were’ - so beautiful places dear :kissing_heart:
Sending you strength and positivity and be ready, bc tomorrow is ‘cheatweekend’ and I think we will exchanges some playlists and food stuff :joy: :heart: :raised_hands:t2:

same here, dear :disappointed_relieved: - Do you tried some medicine? I’m sleeping very bad these days :tired_face:

come one - is this a ‘epidemic’ :expressionless:, same here but without medication. sending you strength and tired so that you can sleep :pray:t2:

Yeah, I need some luck and energy. So many mails these week, so many ways and methods, in these the online classes will take ways :tired_face: :persevere: I’m really down. It just sucks - The best thing about university was today, that the library will open the small locations for few people at 20 th April, so I can get my other books.
I’m also that ‘black clothes’ lover + ‘grey’ but often I really like some shirts and hoodies in dark blue, red, or even orange :heart_eyes: Hopefully your pin will arrive these days.
Also saw your picture of your vinyls - I should do the same with mine and my dad’s vinyls - We’ve got so many in my bar :sweat_smile:
Sending squishies and love :kissing_heart:

Yes, it’s a really nice pin - but I’m still waiting for my kerrang magazine :expressionless: Yeah, this is the WEP and my 1000’s posting, so enjoy it buddy and thanks for your feedback + your words :heart: :pray:t2:

What are your plans for the weekend?

which kind of cheesecake? :star_struck: :drooling_face:

absolutely yes!!! I really like them more and more :heart_eyes: :heart: I just know some songs + the LP covers, do you got some songs, which I should try? This new one here is really good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunglasses: :metal:t2:

I thought ‘hump day’ is slang for Wednesday and thought it was english/american slang :sweat_smile:
and yes: I’m planning my cheatweekends bc it gives me good feelings and is just a even better reward, when I’m eating healthy from Monday till Friday :heart: :raised_hands:t2: :metal:t2:
I can share my Top 20 by Limp Bizkit, if you want :kissing_heart:

Your last sentence :raised_hands:t2: :heart: :pray:t2:
and this picture - please look down at the ‘Weekend posting’ and my ‘art picture’ - just asking: are you living in my house and my head? :rofl: :metal:t2: :pray:t2: :raised_hands:t2: or are we ‘telekenetics twins’ dear? :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :joy: :rofl: :kissing_heart:

Hey dear :kissing_heart: - this is AWESOME!!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: finally! Also I’ve got the sweatpants and the mug too - these sweatpants are so great, but clean them for the first time with your hands (hand washing). If you got questions, feel free to ask. Now I’m thinking about that OML pin :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Want to have them too
Sadly I’m still waiting for my kerrang :sob:

delicious looking food and that smiling chester picture - thank you dear :kissing_heart:

you’re always welcome dear :kissing_heart: - I think we should do a ‘orange OML hoodie gang’. Right now we’re 3 from here :joy:

Yeah, but it’s the right decisions and hopefully, the industry and economy will not explode or collabs - still waiting on my kerrang too :expressionless: thank you for your lovely words and feedback and hopefully you’re feeling better dear :kissing_heart: :pray:t2:

10 powerful and lovely tags to @Lilyope @anngelenee @lplove @IronSoldier16 @melisLP @AJ_7 @rickvanmeijel @chigokurosaki @Honey8 @NickGr :heart: :raised_hands:t2:

ok, let’s start with the 'WEP’
Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (23)
I don’t know exactly why, but I decided this one here as the ‘oldschool wallpaper’ - It’s really ‘professional’ but please look at Joe, he looks so cute and innocent :innocent: :blush: :yum:

29791611_1906756849357138_80389041813354938_n
In these days we and definetly I need his voice and his screams - Also the using off black and white painting is so great. A masterpiece :heart: :metal:t2: Scream! SCREAM! F*CKING SCREAM!

IMG-20181119-WA0015
Also like zanybelle, I’ve got this as a bonus one - it fits a special playlist with really deep meanings. Also these songs or this playlist helps me a lot - just look exactly at these song titles :heart: :pray:t2:
Papercut Lyrics
Papercut gif
the lyrics of the day are from ‘Papercut’ - just nailed it today. Just true. Just music. Just Linkin Park :heart: :metal:t2: - I feel the same

Video of the day:

memories for the late livestream with Mike, Joe and Dave :blush: :heart: :metal:t2:

OT: Looking forward for my ‘cheatweekend’ in a few hours and spend the day in the sun, drinking some beers and eating so much good food & snacks :yum: :heart: Right now

Stay safe and healthy everyone - YOU’RE WORTHY AND LIFE IS STILL BEAUTIFUL! We can keep this up - #LPFamily :heart: :heart: :metal:t2: :metal:t2:

16 Likes

20200418_011312

Me right now :blush:

8 Likes

I recognize that photo! A friend of mine took that at a local show when Chester was touring with Kings of Chaos.

Chester

9 Likes

:sweat_smile: work is work :woman_shrugging:

I have today free and tomorrow only 3 hours work, from 10:00 to 13:00 :muscle: maybe I have next weekend free, maybe :laughing:

OT: having breakfast :cookie: :milk_glass: :coffee: :cookie: :yum:

6 Likes

Thanks for tag big hug to you :hugs:

Rn: Working out :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

I hope they’ll figure out an effective way for your online classes. Are you supposed to graduate in September? is yours an 1 year course? Here they are considering to re-open schools at the end of May after the bank holiday.
Yeah, my package has been stuck in custom for the last 8 or so days, I bet it’ll be there for a while judging by the issues we have with our mail service.
Definitely go for the vinyl sorting thing! I love doing mine once in a while, I find gems I’ve forgotten I even had :stuck_out_tongue:

OT: Not much going on today, it’s supposed to be raining all day, we’ll see. We’ve decided to make burgers for lunch with my flatmate so we might jump to the off licence a bit later to grab some extra things we need.
It’s also supposed to be RSD today, obviously not happening, so I might buy a vinyl or two online to support my favourite store.

4 Likes

Good morning! Let’s start for today:

I’ve seen that HBO has a series based on the book (the same title I guess). If you say the book is fine, maybe I’ll start watching the series.

For the first time in my life I feel that someone may cause a car accident (staring at me not at the road). Finally, I’ve got this feeling - I go down the street and they drive their cars and stare at me!
By the way, I don’t think the piece of fabric can protect you.

Thanks. As long you hope I’m fine, I’m fine :hugs:

Don’t worry - I’ve produced it myself. You’ve got a hump day when you have a normal working week.
When you stay in your cave all the time, you’ve got cave days only :rofl:

So that’s it for today.
Hugs @All_of_you

6 Likes

Have a good day everyone :hugs::purple_heart:

OT: Looking at shapes of clouds and thinking of what it looks like. For now, i saw one mermaid, one old lady laughing sat in a wheelchair, a car, and a dog barking.

7 Likes

Nice playlist of two amazing albums! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

OT:Ozzy and Axel are in and are currently having something to eat. (We suspect the original owners aren’t feeding them anymore, :pensive:) we still feed them as well.

Edit - the owners are still feeding them but the cats come round ours more.

Squeaks is upstairs.

Squeaks

Ozzy got a bit of yoghurt on his nose a few days ago.

11 Likes

Hey you all! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

My plan right now? Getting a post done! :crazy_face:

Still have till Thursday. And I’m never ready to travel :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I make myself home where ever I am. But I hate changes. :grimacing: :rofl:
Hope you have a good weekend, and if it’s already blurring into day after day, I wish you something special. :hugs: :yellow_heart: :hugs:

:joy: :joy: yeah, Waldorfschule :rofl:

If I would start comparing my emotional rollercoastern with outhers I would loose by a 1000, at least. Don’t do this!
For me, I not only try to accept my strong emotions. But also value it!
Would you really want to be someone, who can’t feel so strongly? Yes, pain and sorrow is hard. But that gives you also love, compassion, joy. :heart:
Ok, maybe I am the wrong one to advise here, I am struggling hard under the weight of my negative emotions, especially pain. :pensive: As you all know by now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah!!! :cat2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Big hug from me and Camille! :hugs: :hugs:
Ok, last is a big lie, Kamikaze :laughing: would never hug anyone. :joy:
20200416_070712

And there you go. Two more cats. :joy: Camille also just decided, that she would move in with me. Totally ignorant of the fact, that at that time, my roommate and me already had three cats together. It was a lot of drama. But as we moved appart, she took all three with her, they all had the strong opinion, that they belonged to her. :joy:
So Camille is now queen of the house.
20200418_150250
I’m lazy.
I do what I want.
I use people.
I shit on other peoples property.
Hated as a human, as cat celebrated.
. :laughing:

The common Lind easter eggs are also filled with something like nutella. I’m not a Lind or a nutella person. But the Lind easter eggs belong to Easter, I loved it as child, still do :yum:
Here, for you :kissing_heart:
20200418_141323

Looks so tasty :drooling_face: Thanks :hugs: :heart: :heart:
Besides bacon, I never buy pig, sigh, maybe :upside_down_face: my son would sure be happy. :laughing:

Thank you! :hugs: :blue_heart:
The Chester shirt I have from amazon.
The green one is actually a funny story:
Last year, I visited friends. And their 10 year old son came in, wearing this tee. I was like :exploding_head: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: awesome shirt!!! Where did you get this?
And it happens, that a neighbour had given them a big bag with old clothing. :flushed:
So I did go into negotiation and got it for 10 bucks! Totally worth it! :blush:

Wow! :exploding_head: what a coincidence! :joy:
And awesome interpretation of the picture! :star_struck:
:hugs: :cat2: :orange_heart:

You are so strong!!! Awesome girl! :hugs: :heart: :heart:
20200414_120406

:flushed: :muscle: :laughing: :hugs: :two_hearts:

Love this!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :hugs: :purple_heart:

@amitrish what’s up with you? Miss you! :muscle: :hugs: :heart:

@AJ_7 big hug for you :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

And of course for all of you, reading this!
Stay strong! Always remember, you are not alone! You are loved!
:heart:

:hugs: :hugs: what are your thoughts on it?

For me, the live IG stream with Anna Shinoda and
Noor was just so awesome!!! :exploding_head:
So honest, personal and most of all helpful in direct way.
Annas words on writing. That it is ok, when in the current situation, you don’t really get into writing on your novel. That you just sit down for 15 minutes a day and write something, anything, to keep the writing practice. A letter, a diary entry or a forum contributions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
In all this 5 weeks isolation, I had exactly one day, where I really got into writing. Yeah, I did work on my book, there is a lot of correction, rearranging… to do, that isn’t like getting into writing.
So Anna took a lot of the blame I gave myself. :blush:
Next were her words on previous grieve. That it’s something to help you, prepare yourself and that it’s good as long as it not turns into anxiety. And that a good solution can be to write down all your great memories, you had with that person. So I will do that with my grandma.

For you and me!
20200418_153304

14 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good afternoon family :sunny::sunny: I got the info yesterday that we continue work on Monday :flushed: :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:- really that hit me completely out of the sudden :joy:… We have a meeting now first Monday morning and since the school is still close I’m curious about the new schedule… :thinking: and definitely surprised about the development… there is a saying in Germany- it goes like: “unexpected comes often” and it feels exactly like this :crazy_face::crazy_face:

I hope you have a good Saturday :sunny::sunny: stay strong and feel the power and the spirit of our community :yellow_heart::heart: Let the love :two_hearts: lead you and when you feel sad or alone- come here and get a bonecrusher :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: you’re not alone #320 :heart:

Ot: getting stuff done I planned to do next week lol

9 Likes

I loved both the podcast and the IG Live. I adore Anna in general, I think she’s just a genuine and loving person. Hearing her discuss such a topic was great, I never would have thought of some of these things, it was really great.
About the writing, it kind of relates to my music as well so I get it. I always try to find at least 10min within my day (it was really hard when I was at work, now it’s much easier) to just play nonsense, it;s very cathartic.

Oh lucky you!! At least you get to go back to somewhat of a normal schedule. Do stay safe and be careful though, still!

7 Likes

Good morning lp family. I’m at work this weekend and it a beautiful day. I hope you all are well doing this lockdown be safe

3 Likes

I thought this happened longer than a month and a half ago, but here’s an update:

DSCN3478

And the reason for the update is because I received a couple new ones last night on my other hand, in the form of Thurman playing a little too rough.

DSCN3476

3 Likes

:scream: be careful!! Also Thurmy must be nice too :face_with_monocle: :neutral_face:

OT: just had dinner :yum:

Powerful sunshine hugs to aaaall my LP family! :smile: :sun_with_face: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

5 Likes

Anytime :blush: we’re all here for each other and having fun meanwhile! Your merch looks cool - please send a picture of your tea in that mug :laughing: and nice you’ve shared your cooking!

Wise words and very true :heart: I enjoyed a lot of the Chinese proverbs when I watched this show in the 00s. “It is better to go for three days without food than one day without tea”. :tea: do love tea! :laughing:

Congratulations! :partying_face: :cupcake:

Oh, I guess Wednesday’s can be tough in the working week :laughing: Once you’re over that hump the weekend is almost here?

Do you have any small treats during the week like a piece of chocolate or cake or is this only reserved for your weekends? :thinking: You’re super healthy! :muscle:

I saw your videos on ‘What are you listening to’ so yeah post there your top 20 and I’ll listen to them! :metal:

Whaaaaaaaaat!!! We are so twins! :open_mouth: haha! The Winged Soldier is my favourite LP artwork. I just think it represents their music so well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Chester looks so tall!

Love the addition of lyrics - perfect playlist!

Ooh lovely :heart_eyes: thank you! I need an Italian person on here to explain what I mean. If you know candied almonds they’re like this with a hard candy exterior :laughing: haha.

This sounds more interesting to me - is it still available somewhere? Thanks.

Day 26: First venture into the shopping centre today and it felt like a ghost town. You know those end of the world movies were the shops are closed and everything is dead quiet? Very spooky. Tonight’s movie: Carrie. Soundtrack: London Grammar: Truth Is A Beautiful Thing.

4 Likes

Morning guys, hope you are enjoying your Sunday! It’s nice and sunny over here, I might try to go for a walk later today, take advantage of the warm weather.

I got another vinyl in the mail, and let me tell you! I bloody love these guys, this record store is so good! They always go the extra mile to personalise everyone’s invoices, so I was very happy to read this today.

*This by the way, is probably the best album that’s been released so far this year, I highly recommend it.

10 Likes

‪Sitting out in the sun in the garden listening to Linkin Park, Mike Shinoda and Twenty Øne Piløts what more could you need?! :blue_heart::fire:

8 Likes