HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::raised_hands::hugs:

Oooh ferrero is so good! Yeah, itā€™s similaršŸ˜‚baci is the italian version then

Yes, probably.

Yeah, i hope soā€‹:pray::pray::pray:

I downloaded instagram for this livestream!:joy: i loved the podcast so much, theyā€™re both so well-spoken. I loved the streamā€‹:heart:really made me feel better.

Nice package!:raised_hands::heart_eyes::partying_face:

Yeah, yeah, i am. :grin:

:heart::heart::heart::hugs:yeah, it is a blessing.

Totally true.

Woohooā€‹:partying_face::partying_face::joy::raised_hands:

Yes, i know, itā€™s awesome!!!

Haha, yeah!:heart::joy::muscle::muscle:

Yeah, i do. Annaā€™s livestream was really good, and today is a pretty good day i thinkšŸ˜Š

Yeah he doesā€‹:joy::heart_eyes:but i also love Chester here!

Oooh, that livestreamā€¦ i miss it!:heart:i hope that they will do another one at some pointā€‹:pray::pray::pray::heart_eyes:

@zanybelle said, she knows the series and stopped watching it bc she didnā€™t like it, so idkšŸ˜but the book is really good!

Yes,yes youā€™re totally right. I also try to tell that myself, but when another persons says it, itā€™s more powerfulā€¦ and easier to believe! So thank youā€‹:hugs::heart::heart::heart:

Haha, thank you!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:at least we can give HER a hugā€¦ or, better, just pet her gently for me, i think she likes that better than a hug.:grin:

:laughing::laughing:true.

:muscle::muscle::muscle:thatā€™s really niceā€‹:joy::heart_eyes:

I canā€™t add anything, so feel the same!

Me too. Weā€™re supposed to get online classes, but one of my classmates doesnā€™t want to agree with that(nobody even gets his reasons for that)and so the WHOLE CLASS canā€™t do itā€‹:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:itā€™s annoying, bc i donā€™t want to be stressed out later in the summer time, online class is better than nothing! So, still trying to convince him.

You tooā€‹:hugs::hugs:lots of love to you!:heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:
And i love that you always remind us of #WeAreTheChange !:muscle::pray::heart:

Totally agree. Just to listen to her makes my day better.:blush:sheā€™s so smart and she can express herself so well and sheā€™s so caringā€‹:heart:

I think you just called the sunā€‹:blush::hugs::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

Londom Grammar is amazing!:two_hearts:

Ot: really happy bc on monday weā€™re allowed to meet one friend(still with 1,5 m between but thatā€™s fine) so iā€™m gonna go for a walk with my best friend on monday!:heart_eyes:
I should do some things for school now, but i canā€™t get productiveā€‹:neutral_face::neutral_face:so iā€™ll do things like cleaning my room firstā€‹:grin:
Have a great sunday everybody!:heart::heart::blush::hugs::hugs::hugs::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

10 Likes

I didnā€™t end it yet :joy: Iā€™ll do a bit tonight tho

Yea Thanks for all the loveā€¦ lotā€™s of strength for your side too :heart::hugs::heart::hugs::heart::hugs:

Edit. : I hope everyone js ok. Sending lots of strength and good wishes to you in such a hard time :four_leaf_clover::shamrock::heart: things will be better soon! Love you all :hugs:

7 Likes

Beautiful cat!

And yes, cats are the real owners of the house, we are only slaves. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I started a new project last night, and this is how far I got with it before I called it a night. I want to try and complete it today.

DSCN3492

9 Likes

Two in a row? Lucky me.

I kept getting sidetracked today, so Iā€™m nowhere near completing the puzzle yet. Thurmanā€™s also been crying all night and heā€™s not feeling 100%, so he might be visiting the vet tomorrow. I also got called to work four hours in the morning, and four hours Friday morning. Weā€™re nowhere near returning to normal yet, but at least itā€™s something.

I might take my bike tomorrow. Tomorrowā€™s actually supposed to be a decent day for once.

4 Likes

** :sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: Day 1 for me today to go back to work- enjoying my coffee right now while I explain to my brain that Iā€™m not kidding with getting up this early :joy::sweat_smile:

Also great you have a surprise call-into work, I definetly know how nuch it makes you happy :tada::sunny: and just the best for Thurman ā€¦ hope itā€™s nothing serious :cat: :crossed_fingers:t2: @lp13413

@evooba wow :open_mouth: what an :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:ā€¦ most people are over their edge as it seemsā€¦ sorry that you had to deal with this :hugs::muscle:t2: stay strong :muscle:t2: and feel free to let it all go :heart:

@anna834 safe travels :sunny::+1:t2::hugs: and I hope for more beautiful pics - take care :hugs::yellow_heart:
@Linkineli good luck convincing him :+1:t2::muscle:t2: :hugs::yellow_heart:

@drounzer you still prep your exam? Or back at work? However have a good day :sunny::yellow_heart::hugs:

@HakManLP thanx for the WEP ā€¦ great lyrics- awesome songā€¦ we all know the feeling Chazzy describes here, more or less, important is to be the boss of my mind and donā€™t let it take over - because we all are strong and went to a lot already- so I go with Sharp Edges because I made the experience tooā€¦ we all get stronger on our path :hugs::muscle:t2::sunny:. Thank you for the inspiration :blush::yellow_heart:

@zanybelle @lpfan61 @Honey8 @anomalia stay strong ladies :hugs::heart::muscle:t2: sending bonecrushers :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: - also to everybody I couldnā€™t tag for the 10 person limit :expressionless: ā€¦ Same goes to you guys :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny::muscle:t2: - have a good Monday soldiers :sunny::blush:
Ot :coffee:

12 Likes

Good morning everyone! :slight_smile:

Itā€™s been a busy one for me. Had to do some paperwork for uni, including pay fees (such a waste of money) etc. Iā€™ve also had to deal with some stuff for work. We heard back this morning regarding pay etc so had a quick call with my manager and sent a few emails out to peopleā€¦ weā€™ll see how it goes.
I now need to deal with some tax paperwork my parents need and Iā€™ve honestly no idea, haha! I have to do some research first.
I am now chasing USPS for my Chester pin, it appears to be stuck somewhere here in London for 10 days now.
No need to mention Iā€™ve been having lots of coffee all this time :stuck_out_tongue: Definitely more to follow later.

Have a good day you guys!

7 Likes

Good Morning all and happy Monday

Hoping you all had a good weekend!
Might was pretty low key - I mean not like we can do much anyways :rofl:

Mostly consisted of doing house chores, few games, and watching movies.
Saturday I did do my ā€œSaturday Bakery runā€ā€¦ but of course I did it in my Dinosaur costume because what else are you supposed to do at 6:30 in the morning on a Saturday? :rofl: :rofl:
No photos yet, but there might be some eventually. Did visit a friend for a little bit just to check in and see how things are going.

Yay for back to work! lol I might be more excited for the coffee part thoughā€¦ :thinking: :thinking:
Hopefully today goes well!

Just a short post this AM, will check in around my lunch break :grin: :grin:

6 Likes

hello everybody :blush:

how cool is that :heart_eyes: :scream: :star_struck: awesome picture - thanks for sharing :pray:t2:

hopefully dear, you deserve it :kissing_heart:

youā€™re always welcome - whatre you doing on your work outs? :blush: :yum: :kissing_heart:

Iā€™ve got 4 semesters for my Master of Arts in politics and Iā€™m in Semester 2 - Itā€™s over 3 months.
Yeah, weā€™re using webex and I donā€™t want that sh*t. Damn, I donā€™t know what kind of assignments Iā€™ll do this semester, maybe just 1.

Powerful squishies to you dear :kissing_heart: and hopefully your package will arrive soon

ok, I get it - kinda ā€˜very deep and dark humourā€™? :sweat_smile: How are you doing these days dear :kissing_heart:

Share some pictures dear :rofl: :pray:t2: :kissing_heart:

theyā€™re so sweet and youā€™re so good persons :kissing_heart: - itā€™s a shame that their owners donā€™t care anymore. Heartbreaking :cry:

:scream: :scream: :scream: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: absolutely worth it! for just 10 bucks, wow! I want neighbours like this too :rofl:
Did you enjoy your meal yesterday dear? :kissing_heart:

Also see you typing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :grin:

you too :innocent: :blush: :hugs:

hi dear :kissing_heart: sure; Iā€™ll do that this week with my Top 20 - youā€™re absolutely right and it fitted perfect for last week :heart_eyes: :pray:t2: :yum: #TwinPower :joy:
Squishies to you :kissing_heart:

beautiful blue sky - maybe some beer and snacks? :yum: :hugs: :sweat_smile:

sounds good and also good to read, that youā€™re feeling better dear :kissing_heart:
Oh yes, another stream woukd be awesome but this time with Rob and Brad also :rofl: :pray:t2:

take your time - and sending some squishies back. Yes, Things will be better soon :pray:t2: :heart:

Now you posted a spoiler, bc I want to include ā€˜Sharp Edgesā€™ this week :rofl: :joy: :raised_hands:t2: :heart: thanks for the feedback buddy :heart: :heart: :pray:t2: :pray:t2:, hope youā€™re fine :kissing_heart:

sounds like a good start for a joke: ā€™ A T-Rex came into the Bakery storeā€¦ā€™ :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :raised_hands:t2: :raised_hands:t2:

wishing you a good day buddy :hugs:

10 squishy-tags to @lplove @Audrina87 @melisLP @drounzer (Still waiting for my kerrang dear :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: ) @IronSoldier16 @rickvanmeijel @AJ_7 @chigokurosaki @amitrish @lpaniist :heart: :heart: :pray:t2: :pray:t2:

OT: Iā€™m just really tired and got no energy, but I have to be ready for my starting online classes of my University which will start tomorrow :unamused: :expressionless: It will be a really tough week, so hopefully Iā€™ll found my power back. Iā€™m little bit ā€˜depressiveā€™ and my brain is freaking out

But: Stay healthy and safe everyone - Love yaā€™ll :heart: :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

Hey all you confinement peops :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

How is life going? :woozy_face:
At least we are all together in this craziness! :crazy_face:

Sorry but :joy: :rofl: this is just so cat! :joy_cat:
This is a pic I did draw for my Stepdad with prob. 12 years. Just to let out his emotions on my cat Mr. Nilsson. :see_no_evil:
20200420_144301
@raz7 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart:

Yeah. Itā€™s :exploding_head: and everywhere, people seem to fall over the edges into conspiracy theories.
For example, that the German government had a SARS pandemic test run in 2013 is not prove of good preparation and the low ill numbers here. Oh no! On the contrary! It proves, that the Corona pandemy was long time planned. :woman_facepalming:

Definitely perfect!!! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

:flushed: started this post, befor I saw this. :pleading_face:
All the best to your little king!! :muscle: :crossed_fingers: :hugs:

Thanks back at you for your beautiful words. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And yeah, a pad is better :point_right: :smirk_cat: :laughing:

You checked in :partying_face: :partying_face: love you, sweety! :hugs: :heart:

Hope you get a fast acclamation! :muscle: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

Thanks, also for the pics! :hugs: :hugs:

:exploding_head: what ever! You are definitely the winner of everything with this! :t_rex: :trophy:
And no one shoot you? Corona, canā€™t wash your hands :thinking: :joy: :rofl:

@drounzer :hugs: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@anomalia always enjoying our meet ups on plug :hugs: :revolving_hearts: had dinner time again, thatā€™s why the late tag. :grin:

@HakManLP see you typing! :hugs: :metal:

OT
Day filled with totally boring chores. Changing phone provider, going to forms for data protection at the kids new internet schooling system, talking to my pc guy for a meybe new one, more into the maybe trainingā€¦ :yawning_face: :sleeping:

20200420_172125
:hugs: :green_heart: :heart:

14 Likes

:blush: thank you! :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

@anna834 nice flowers!! :grin: :heart: :green_heart:

OT: waiting for dinner to get ready :yum:

4 Likes

So Thurman didnā€™t end up going to the vet, and heā€™s been acting fine all morning, he just had a rough night.

I just returned home from work, and afterward, rode my bike up to the town park and even got some writing done while I was there. Itā€™s a great day out, and it feels great to get up early, and have some sense of normalcy, no matter how short-lived it may be.

Now that Iā€™m home, Iā€™m continuing to work on the jigsaw puzzle.

2 Likes

Hey beautiful family :heart: :heart:

Oh noā€¦ this is taking to long! Maybe spending them a mail to ask where it is? Or maybe to ask for a tracking number?
Oh and thank you for the wash advice for the LP pants :pray: it was a wise advice. Im wearing it now and it is so comfortableā€¦ :drooling_face: Iā€™ll keep wearing it all the time :star_struck:

And Iā€™m sitting with my exams textbooks. Learning and having some nice mug of coffee
20200420_195728

20200420_195720

Thanks and look for the picture above :point_up:

That would be a hard one for me. I love food :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ive watched that one to. Very interesting to watch.

Looking good! And Iā€™m listing to a lot of Mike to. Listing to PT album over and over again. :pray:

Then i hope you are great today?! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Preparing for examsā€¦ :grimacing: I hate exams.
And yes back to work. Working a lot in these days. And Iā€™m very happy for it. Sitting home alone in quarantine days is not for me. I feel for all of you who needs to stay at home in the quarantine. :heart: :heart: it sucks.
Maybe this song will help. :point_down:

We all are sick of it to stay at home! Go away virus. Disappear and dont come back!! :expressionless:

And did it arrive? :grin:

I do that to. If Iā€™m stressed or angry or whatever thatā€™s bothering me. I listen to relax music.
This Spotify list helps me. I listen to it a lot, to not let my thoughts haunting me.

Something very different then LP. But hƩ i like it. :grimacing:

Sounds like a normal day! :grin: how did everything go? :heart: love for you, love :heart:

20200415_234543
Mike on his YouTube/Twitch live. Love that smile :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:
Screenshot_20200417-184145_Instagram
I like this kind of picture, where Chester stands in or with the crowd. :heart:

@zanybelle i see you :eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Im going back to study. Much love for you all! :heart:
:heart: :heart: :heart:
@justinkilmer @AJ_7 @LP13413 @lpfan61 @lplove @Honey8 @Himan10 @raz7 @Lilyope :heart: :heart: :heart:

This one is so cute and amazing. Chesterā€™s smileā€¦ :heart:

Aaargā€¦ the screamsā€¦ i miss them. I miss him.:heart: :heart:

814533815256c0f1b7667b4c7e12b45c
Oh this one is sexy! Chester in a suite. I love wearing suits! :heart:

And now Iā€™m leaving. Adios family!

:v:

13 Likes

Oh man, I remember studying for university and the amount of work is :scream: But donā€™t let it overwhelm you. Take one task at a time. You are capable of achieving all that is important. Not everything has to be perfect as long as you feel youā€™ve learnt from it. That was my mistake, trying to find perfection where it didnā€™t exist. What I remember now is how much I enjoyed expanding my mind and spending time on one topic in-depth. My go to was Google scholar. Life saver. The amount of articles I read. Now youā€™re reading my message here - youā€™ve learnt something right? :smirk: I want to send you good vibes and I know youā€™ll smash it :hugs: :heart: #Twin power!

@drounzer I can see you typing!!! Hello :wave:

Well the sad thing about viruses is you canā€™t control them so if youā€™re hoping to infect the population for some conspiracy youā€™ll probably end up getting it, such is nature. I think that lack of preparation and action is a genuine concern when it comes to governmental responses, they deemed that ā€˜wait and seeā€™ was a wise move. They could have closed borders and did checks and prepared medical staff but they didnā€™t. But this is the human race, we donā€™t believe until we have to. Look at the climate crisis - there have been alternatives to oil for years and yet we see very slow progress. Weā€™re being destroyed by leaders because of greed. I see why people donā€™t trust them anymore. Governments have lost all credibility so they are borrowing it from scientists and medical experts instead to get us through this.

Haha I love this, that cat is going to fly!

Yes! I love the earthy and echoy sound, it feels very ancient yet they keep it new :heart:

Congratulations. I heard that Germany is starting to ease restrictions, it feels very early so make sure you guys still wash your hands and stay apart - no hugging :laughing:

@anomalia I donā€™t know what I didnā€™t like about this. I thought it was going to be good but I lost interest after the first episode. The setting and actors are all very impressive except I didnā€™t like the teen romance and think this is the main arch of the series. Some elements were good especially the alternate reality look at racism and discrimination. I felt they tried to make it too big rather than focusing on the key elements perhaps? I recommend DEVS TV series or Giri/Haji - this is absolutely stunning :heart_eyes: I canā€™t rate it highly enough. Stunning.

@theearlywalker Happy Monday! I forgot what day it was :laughing:

I love your mug and spoon so much! :heart_eyes:

Well, youā€™re allowed biscuits with your tea :wink:

Thank you, Iā€™m glad to know someone else needs to escape from all the constant reminders :pray: Night Rider? Ooh sounds very dark. I do love the Knight Rider theme music - so awesome :sunglasses:

Day 28: I feel I canā€™t remember anything about today. As though someone has wiped the entire events from my memory. Still, I recall walking mindlessly in the wind. That feeling is always pleasant. Soundtrack: Linkin Park: Powerless :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Edit - Ozzy and squeaks were on the same bed earlier on today. Looked so cute! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Lovely flowers @anna834!

1 Like

Quarantine jigsaw puzzle #2 complete!

DSCN3506

11 Likes

How was it? What is the atmpshere around?

If you need any, Iā€™m around. How am I doing? Let me think :thinking:

Youā€™re welcome. I donā€™t have dinners. At the dinner time I usually have yoghurt or a sandwich. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m free in the evening.

The pic reminds me of a silly joke about a blind man and his guide dogā€¦

Please hope this today as well. And how are you?

Looks great. But I prefer his image of 2001.

Possible.

Iā€™ve never heard of it but Iā€™ll look it up. Thx for your recommendation.

Hugs to @All

7 Likes

Oh wow! 2 years, mine was just 1. Which to be fair, I should have done in 2 years instead but Iā€™m so damn stubborn and now I regret it. We use Blackboard Ultra and Panopto sometimes (mostly for recorded stuff). Do you prefer assignments over exams or vice versa?
Iā€™m sure youā€™re going to do great though! Good luck on your first classes today! :slight_smile:

Sounds productive, well done! I recently changed phone provider too and it was such a pain with everything going on but now all is settled. Good luck with the new laptop hunting.

@LP13413 Glad Thurman is ok!

@drounzer Good luck with studying and the exams! You can do it! And stay safe at work.

Pretty muchā€¦ as long as you get a pass itā€™s all good. And yes, scholar is great. Research gate too, has lots of journals and articles.

Oh, @anna834 and @Linkineli, Anna is going on live on IG again today (1:30pm PST = 9:30pm BST) to talk about grief and stuff again just in case you want to watch it.

@theearlywalker I saw you typing, hope work was good!

OT: Itā€™s been one of those mornings, been wide awake since 7am for no reason. Itā€™s almost 10am now and Iā€™ve already had coffee number 1, made breakfast, prepared lunch, cleaned the kitchen and done laundry. About to have coffee number 2 and possibly start on some uni work. Have a good one guys! :slight_smile:

PS. I donā€™t know if anyone watched Daveā€™s IG live or not but he did mention the boys have been writing music together again! WHOOO :smiley: How exciting!!

9 Likes

Yeeaahā€‹:joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:i miss themā€¦

Oh noā€‹:grimacing:sending bonecrushers!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:i know that feelingā€¦ you habe to be ready for a huge amount of work, and that makes you even more tiredā€‹:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:i hope next week will be more relaxed! Stay strongā€‹:heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle:

Haha thanks for sharing this!!:joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::heart:
:joy:yeah.

Looks amazing!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:iā€™m considering buying some merchandise tooā€¦:thinking::thinking:

No still notā€‹:exploding_head::sob:[quote=ā€œdrounzer, post:916, topic:52753ā€]
20200415_234543

Mike on his YouTube/Twitch live. Love that smile :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:
[/quote]

Yeah, heā€™s too adorable :pleading_face::heart_eyes:

Wow, thatā€™s an amazing pictureā€¦ love itā€¦:heart::heart::heart:

Yeahā€‹:grimacing::grimacing:ā€™the only thing we learn from history is that we never learn from historyā€™.

Yeah! Great description of their sound.:heart::heart:

Yes, we will! (Yesterday didnā€™t work out, but gonna meet her later today. But my cousin came yesterday, we sat in the garden, there itā€™s easy to keep the distance. It was so exciting to see another familiar human beingā€‹:laughing::heart_eyes:)

Beautiful words.

Ooh thank you for telling us!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs:gonna watch that!

Yes i watched it and itā€™s the best news iā€™ve heard in a while!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i - i mean they WERE WRITING MUSIC TOGETHER. !!! Iā€™m laughing and smiling everytime i think about it!(wich is almost all the time itā€™s so excitiiiing)
Ot: trying out another brownie recipe :blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Love and hugs to @ you allā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart:

8 Likes