1 Like

Thank you :blush:

No no I can do it, it won’t be a problem

1 Like

Perfect dear :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny::sunny::sunny:

1 Like

Hello team

Hope we are well

I have been thinking about this for a while and it’s with a heavy heart that I say, i think we should dis-band The Unity of Us, we have had a great run, but recently the songs are taking FAR much longer to finish, which I get, we all have our own stuff to do, this boads for me too
With me moving and starting a new job that will take up most of the free time I have, it is with all this I came up with this conclusion

I know some of you will be disappointed with this choice and some may even want to try and continue

But i think to say the least we should maybe take a big break before we decide to return

Any lets finish strong with one last song

taglist

@theearlywalker
@AJ_7
@yomarques
@rickvanmeijel
@jabinquaken
@NickGr
@ironsoldier16
@honey8
@framos1792
@gatsie

6 Likes

If it’s the last song, I’ll take part in it.

2 Likes

Well, I feel a bit disappointed, but I understand you @acemasters. What I think is wait until November or the end of the year to retake this project. Maybe we will have the time to write some good songs. Anyway, that’s just my opinion. I don’t know what the others will say.

1 Like

I don’t think we should disband, we can just continue on our own pace with whomever wants to take part.

3 Likes

@rickvanmeijel
Maybe not disband
Maybe do what @IronSoldier16 said and take a break and return later in the year or something

@the_termin8r i wouldnt absolute last song because no-one can predict whats gonna happen but i do believe one last song before we take the break is deffo on the cards

With Metronome Heart finished it’s time for the next song (and possible final song for now)

Now this is gonna sound abit egoistic but since I help form this lyrical group, i only see it fit that the final song choice falls on my shoulders and I can’t think of a better end then to call it Hybrid Theory

Yes, we have done many different songs, from different types and styles and Hybrid Theory just sums it up

What do we think?

taglist

@theearlywalker
@AJ_7
@yomarques
@rickvanmeijel
@jabinquaken
@NickGr
@ironsoldier16
@honey8
@framos1792
@gatsie

3 Likes

I think that sounds wonderful @acemasters and wishing you the best of luck with moving and your new job. And I just want to say I love all your songs they are really good. Even though it it will be sad not to have any more songs from you to read we will still all have the memories

I’m not fussed.

Sounds perfect to me.

Love it!

I have a back log of titles and genres that I intended to use for UOU, but have nothing to do with, so if any of the songwriters want to use them (titles and/or genres), feel free.

• Digital Spectre - Industrial / Electronic + Metal
  • The awakening of sleeping memories - Metal
  • Paper Skeleton - Stoner rock
  • Anomaly - Similar in style to Starset’s music
  • Dark memories of a happy time - Pop (intended to sound all light and cheery, but have a dark message).
  • Binary Mind - Rap
1 Like