The Unity of Us, Nominations and Discussions

I think that sounds wonderful @acemasters and wishing you the best of luck with moving and your new job. And I just want to say I love all your songs they are really good. Even though it it will be sad not to have any more songs from you to read we will still all have the memories

I’m not fussed.

Sounds perfect to me.

Love it!

I have a back log of titles and genres that I intended to use for UOU, but have nothing to do with, so if any of the songwriters want to use them (titles and/or genres), feel free.

• Digital Spectre - Industrial / Electronic + Metal
  • The awakening of sleeping memories - Metal
  • Paper Skeleton - Stoner rock
  • Anomaly - Similar in style to Starset’s music
  • Dark memories of a happy time - Pop (intended to sound all light and cheery, but have a dark message).
  • Binary Mind - Rap
1 Like

Due to my own move into a new house I wasn’t up here as much the last weeks as I would want to but this will change again. I’m a bit sad but agree with Ace that the power and drive from the start got lost a bit along the way… so my choice goes for a break too- with the option that - whoever team member feels like getting the bunch together- could set a shoutout and calls the team in with his idea… we will ever be TUOU and we will never stop writing- so let’s take it as a creative break after the last song spearheaded by our boss :blush: - @acemasters… where did you moved to? New job? Have I missed something? And good luck with everything my friend :hugs:

4 Likes

@StephLP18 my song writing days arent over just taking a small break while i move etc etc

I just think that T.U.O.U needs a break to re-fuel

1 Like

@theearlywalker im moving out of london to a seaside town

Yeap new job starts on wednesday

I will do the list etc very soon

2 Likes

Good luck with that

1 Like

I think a break is good.

2 Likes

I completely agree with that @acemasters It’s fine with mee too :slight_smile: I am personally on a writing/music making break as well . Won’t start so soon i guess. So yea… let’s free our minds a bit for a while and look around the world learning more than creating and refuel it as you say :smiley: :sunny:
For the last song of the season hybrid theory style is well and good. I like the idea! We can get with it asap.

1 Like

:cry:
You forgot mee

@Marilau i actually thought you was gone

My bad

If @gatsie doesn’t do her lines in a couple of days you can take hers

If not

You can do the final bridge 2 lines

1 Like

What about adding two more lines? Will the whole asset be changed?