The Unity of Us, Nominations and Discussions

Sorry for the delay but I’ve done my lines now :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey can someone take my double lines…just a bit busy this evening and can’t think at the moment but I’ll do my single line when it comes thanks

Right

Songs are taking alot longer then they used to

I know and get we have our own lives and have things we need/have to do

But I am wondering if people are getting bored or something

Be truthful and upfront please

taglist
@theearlywalker
@AJ_7
@yomarques
@rickvanmeijel
@jabinquaken
@NickGr
@ironsoldier16
@honey8
@framos1792
@gatsie

1 Like

As you may know, I have two jobs now, that takes a lot of my time, but I’m always here, just lurking in the dark. So count on me to continue with the project.

I’m buried in work these days, but I also got bored, hence why I left.

Not getting bored of it, just kinda busy most of the time. It always takes longer when you’re writing with such a big team.

1 Like

I’m not bored of it. However, if we do decide to continue I won’t be as active on the forums for about a month or so. I would not be able to take part in the next few songs until around April

I’m okay with it. Sometimes it might take me a couple of hours more to answer, because of timezones, as I usually get the notifications when I’m still sleeping, but I answer as soon as I see it, and think of a line :blush:

1 Like

I get we all busy in one way or another

Just wonder in T.U.O.U has run it’s course

Gotta think the latest song started 27th Jan and finished 2 days ago thats over a month

@the_termin8r you out?!?

Hi! Not bored.
My social activities are reduced to the minimum now. Constantly occupied.

Lol nobody is bored- we had this discussion a month or two ago- ended by a poll and actually 4 peeps joined new…

… and I’m cringing that it’s still not clear that Rob announced alreay 10 times or so- maybe more often- that he left for now…

so everything is fine… we go on- it’s nomination time team :tada::tada: get a hug :hugs: @acemaster, this was a very anticipating and nice step- but we’re on the road- and if it takes a bit- we can continue to just jump in after maybe 4 days without a note?
My nomination:

Songtitle: The Chaos Within
Genre: Punk Rock

2 Likes

Yes, though I’m still nominating as I’ve got a backlog of titles I need to burn through.

This.

Metronome Heart - Metalcore ballad

2 Likes

What I’ve Been Waiting For - Rock

1 Like

Bottleneck - Thrash Metal

2 Likes

No idea - Punk.

1 Like

Ready Or Not - Hardcore Punk

1 Like
  • The Chaos Within
  • Metronome Heart
  • What I’ve Been Waiting For
  • Bottleneck
  • No Idea
  • Ready Or Not

0 voters

taglist

@theearlywalker
@AJ_7
@yomarques
@rickvanmeijel
@jabinquaken
@NickGr
@ironsoldier16
@honey8
@framos1792
@gatsie

2 Likes

Thanx Ace
@alz89
@Marilau

Read post above and vote please

2 Likes

Sorry guys, I won’t be taking part in this one. A little busy this month. I will definitely take part in the one after this :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ill give this until tomorrow morning