The Tavern - Open 24/7

I prefer rum and tequila but vodka is cool too. Besides, it’s not like we drink it plain.

1 Like

That’s kinda regular vodka but it’s easier to drink because the taste is softer due to honey and it has a nice flavour of the chilli peppers and like pinching on the tongue. Better after-taste.

I must get my hands on that!

Vodka, I just love it. Not pure of course. Always mixed with at least some lemon soda or just lime slices. Or with anything really.

I like rum too. Mojito’s :heart: Caipirinha omg

Mojito is great, but my favorite rum cocktail is mai tai.

Daughter cooked Dinner :yum:

OMG I drank some rose and it wasn’t even a full bottle and I feel so bad right now.

OMG I drank some rose and it wasn’t even a full bottle and I feel so bad right now.

I had a really good burrito for lunch and a small overpriced (but good) burger with fries for dinner.

omg :scream:

I’m snacking while on plug

I never got the purpose of twirls. It’s chocolate coated chocolate. It’s just a flake that has been covered in chocolate.

As long as it’s chocolate it’s good :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What a disaster:

(Accidentally dropped while uploading, so had to upload again. Upload very slow, 1% every 3 sec.)

Lentil sandwiches

looks not too bad! What was it?

German Spaghetti (apparently) Anyway, read your new email @theearlywalker.

1 Like

I had Korean today and I loved it!

Had another birthday yesterday they gave me “some” leftover roti kukus [Indonesian steamed cakes]

http://resepcaramasak.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Cara-Membuat-Roti-Kukus-Mekar-Lembut-Merekah.jpg

And some of these Puding Orea Lezat

Oh, and a mocca cake…

2 Likes

Ohhh I am sooo hungry :smiley:

It is time for some wine…

2 Likes