The Tavern - Open 24/7

Devoured one of these all by myself again. Still feel like crap, but hooray for salted caramel

1 Like

GIMME!!! drools

1 Like

I just had 2 massive portions of my mum’s home-made chicken noodle soup because I’ve been running on pretty much nothing today.

What was this exam about? University interview?[quote=“EvoOba, post:1218, topic:11375”]
Maybe a 6 but not higher
[/quote]

You are not sure of the score yet, right? So why are you worried. Maybe you managed a 7 with all the stories you made up. Aren’t these interviews supposed to be about the candidate’s confidence rather than pure knowledge stuff?

Back to topic: Finally, my appetite is being appreciated by my co-workers. Today 2 of my friends got me home-made meal. mwahahahaha. Yes, tasty stuff makes me go mwahahahaha.

Is this an IELTS exam you are talking about?

I think it is. Why am I the only one who’s never heard of it?

It is an IELTS exam and I need a specific score so I am worried.
They don’t care about what you say, they look at how good you can speak confidently without stopping to think, how advanced your vocab is and how coherent you are.

I’ve heard they are quite lenient, so don’t worry too much. At least that’s what I have heard. Wishing you all the best!

Thanks, I know I can nail the written parts, English has always been my best language but I have apparently forgotten how to speak it clearly, that’s the problem.

Well if you spoke confidently without stopping and they don’t really care about what you’re actually saying, then I’m thinking it might just work out :slight_smile: Good luck!

@EvoOba you should have memorised and engineering or physics textbook :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate it when there’s a bunch of stuff you can eat and you want none of it :confused:

Eat none then. :wink:

Cap Obvious

I finally found a place that serves this. It’s been years since I last had one and it felt amazing!!

1 Like

What exactly is that?

Looks like some kind of lemonade

That’s a Mai Tai. (consists of all rums, lime, liqueur)

Went out for rakomela and they brought us this

Drink sorrows away:

2 Likes

Cheers!

1 Like