The Tavern - Open 24/7

Brother in Arms :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin::pensive::joy::sunglasses: cheers but NOT for sorrow cs nms!
Edit: lol if it wasn’t supp To me I take it anyways :scream::sleeping:

I had a beer today. It was non alcoholic :confused: But it was still beer so I was happy. Also had pizza and some of my mum’s home made cream of potato soup (yes again, but she cooked it mainly for my grand parents).

Enjoy Good Life :tea::beer:ite :notes:

I had home-made blackberry varenyky with sour-cream. So tasty I thought I would explode. Shame I didn’t take a pic but I got one from the internet. Mine were not that nice :wink:

Which one? I tried one once and it was so different from regular beer, it tasted like juice.

Beck’s Blue. It is just beer with no alcohol. It tastes exactly like beer minus the slight alcohol-y taste.

Imagine alcohol-free vodka…

You’d get an empty bottle :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t imagine how that tastes :stuck_out_tongue:

@Jabin_Quaken lol, that’d be interesting.

Tastes like vodka. Awful stuff. Though you don’t get drunk :smile:

Awww, vodka is awesome!

What is the point of drinking vodka with no alcohol in it? That is an insult to the vodka!

I want vodka

2 Likes

Here’s some unicorn barf for your liking

1 Like

Is that like campbell soup, but instead of cream of mushroom, it has potato as well?

I don’t know what that is and looking it up just gave me pics of cans of soup.

But it’s basically a liquid-y potato puree with bits of feta cheese in it and mild seasoning (S&P) with a bit of diced onion too. Doesn’t sound too appetizing I know but it’s really nice.

Kinda looks like this but with crumbled cheese in there too

Anyone hot & thirsty?

Yes

Not hot, kinda thirsty. Just had a mini tiramisu and a cornetto

I ate more yoghurt

I’m still hungry. I think there’s gonna be steak for dinner :yum: