The Tavern - Open 24/7

@amitrish won’t be tasting that cookie neither.

How is a bowl of this an appetizer? It’s brown bean soup and after one of these I am stuffed.

Oh you poor little misguided ghost!

Here’s a little song for you:
Why’d you only call me when you’re high,
A gentle reminder: amitrish is a guy!

@samuel_the_leader

Lol, why does everyone thing you’re a girl @amitrish ? :laughing:

1 Like

hard days for ya my buddie, seems that you act real female??? No soup, no alliance, but I would have tried it with @amitrish, the soup, @samuel_the_leader you are so much realistic…:stuck_out_tongue:

ohh @amitrish your post was so full of sarcam that i could almost feel it.
Sorry for calling you a girl, at first i thought you were a guy, but the name AMI_TRISH i thought it must be names :smiley: my bad, sorry :cry:

Here, have some ice cream :slightly_smiling:

well that looks like a real ice cream, I can almost taste the vanilla

Real vanilla ice-cream is just so yummy :smiley:

But vanilla extract isn’t. I found out the hard way when I tried to drink some from the bottle. I got quite the surprise when I found out it was 35% alcohol (whiskey basically).

Oooh, I love me some Jack Daniels

1 Like

I don’t drink yet. Though that’s not to say I haven’t had alcohol :wink:

What alcoholic beverages have you had so far, despite the fact that you “don’t drink yet”? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mainly beer, though I’ve tried a bit of wine, port, vodka and whiskey (the last two were post the vanilla extract and were more for the sake of comparison) :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t really dislike beer, I really had to learn to drink that one though. I think my first actual alcoholic drink was a Bacardi Breezer .It was very populair among 16-year-old teenies back then and one of the few alcoholic drinks teens could actually buy legal at a bar or store. We could also buy beer and some wine types. Of course there were teen aged “smart asses” out there, getting their hands on stronger alcoholic drinks.

Now I just drink wine really. At least, that’s what I’m drinking right now haha.

Holy Shinoda, I must sound like an alcoholic… :wine_glass:

My dad buys non alcoholic beer and he lets me get bottles from the stack.

Bunnies

Yikes, whiskey! I’ve tried various brands but I can never enjoy it. It’s probably my least favorite alcoholic drink. Though, if you take Jack daniels and make it into a sauce for food, then we’re talking heaven.

I drink lots of beer, especially in the summer. I have a few favorites but I like to try new brands and ways to drink it (i.e I’ve had warm czech beer). Then it’s usually rum (all kinds, white is my most favorite), vodka and tequila. (plain and coctails)

Don’t worry, you’re still my favorite LPUser :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like