The Tavern - Open 24/7

Don’t type. Cook and show us, We, at LPU, judge people!

heh, mabye soon, not today. its not the easiest thing to do.
But i have planned to make it soon, or try to make it :smiley: my grandmother is from belarussia so i grew up with slavic food.

Why would anyone get in so much trouble and waste so many hours to make just a soup?

years ago, people had bigger familys and you could eat this soup for days.
Offcorse now it just seems pointless. but that soup is sooo good, and to make it good, it takes time.
You dont have to watch it all the time, meat boiling takes time.

I don’t care how long it takes. Just feed me!!!

1 Like

Soup isn’t real food though, it’s just an appetizer. Definitely not worth it.

slavic soups are not appetizers, they are quite heavy.
For me it would be worth it, becase 2hours in kitchen for something good is not so long.
I like cooking

Yeah, true. If you like it then it’s no biggie.
I have yet to eat a soup and say I’m good and not hungry anymore (no matter how “heavy” it night be). Same with fish. I don’t understand how people eat it and say they’re good after.

I don’t care about anything, are you guys feeding me or not?
@evooba let’s not argue. Let @Spelling_Mistake cook for us and then we can judge if the soup was heavy or not. Deal?

Haha, go ahead. No soup for me though. I’m out for dessert already.

Then tomorrow. @Spelling_Mistake you have 24 hours to cook us something delicious and we will judge on you on that. Are you ready? And since it’s tomorrow, other LPUsers will also be there, so cook more :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember that poor @Spelling_Mistake have to drink all that soup… :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont cook for @samuel_the_leader. He has evil intentions.

Ignore @amitrish, I mean seriously @Spelling_Mistake, we are not physically there to actually taste/drink your soup tomorrow.

@Spelling_Mistake do you think I will not be there? You know I will be.
@samuel_the_leader stop misleading her.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Heh, i will not cook anytihing before tuesday, it takes time i have to work :smiley: tuesday i have a shorter day(we have holidays). So game on!
@amitrish i know you always got my back :wink:
@samuel_the_leader i dont know what has been told at your home but, normaly people dont drink soup.

Of course not ‘drink’ as though drinking water. (Didn’t I mentioned before that I’m not a native in speaking English, much less have the language told at home - @The_early_walker knows)

I can cook whatever for you guys, but non of you will come to taste it so its pointless :frowning:

Exactly my point. Don’t listen to whatever nonsense @amitrish says.

@amitrish is a cool cookie, so she can say whatever :slight_smile:
I make a cookie for her and then its, done :stuck_out_tongue: