The Tavern - Open 24/7

I know it’s not the greatest photo but this soufflé was amazing!

1 Like

Looks too small

It was regular souffle size lol

You went to some stingy restaurant lol. Speaking of stingy, the Subway near my college are really stingy with sauces as opposed to the Subway at Brunel which put so much sauce on that I literally couldn’t see what was under it. There was so much that it ran out of the sub, down my fingers and into my palm when I was eating it.

lol, and that was the way you love most, dontcha?
http://www.sillyamerica.com/photographs/ribfest-chicago-2010/ribfest-chicago-055.jpg

lol @the_termin8r1 I know these are really delicious spare ribs, mhh, wanna eat them again…are you hungry right now btw?

puhhh me again, so I post nevertheless that I´m absolute overeaten with spagetti right now, it was sooooooooo god, hot, spicy, everything I love, lil pieces of meat (gulasch) oh my stomach…need a great burp now…hahahaha

I think my mum is cooking spaghetti tomorrow. And yes, I’m hungry, always.

1 Like

lol spagetti rules, and the aftereatin burp from spagetti with coca-cola, it´s like an earthquake :slightly_smiling::grinning::grin::joy::smiley::smile::sweat_smile: lol

I had a major need of something sweet and we didn’t have anything in the house so I madena quick search on Buzzfeed Food and baked this in 10min (i tried to get my camera to focus but it didn’t want to, sorry):

lunchbreak for me, spagetti again, greaaaat…lol, :yum:

We had pizza.

3 Likes

that´s the right way…

Went back on diet today though. Soup

Pea Soup:

You like soups a lot huh?

Yeah, sure love them soups. Cause it’s easy, you know. We had soup again today.

the selfmade one two posts ago looked very jummy to me, is it with coconutmilk? Oh I love that coconut milk much more thaan pure cream…lol, having coffee with milk right now, day will be real busy again, so, coffee and milk fit, than a banana…lol mb I´m a monkey btw :monkey_face: lol hahahaha

I’m gonna try a Chinese spring rolls recipe today for the first time. I’ll let you know if it turns out ok.

@The_early_walker I’ve never eaten pea soup with coconut milk. Have had coffee with coconut milk, which is quite nice.

I love Chinese spring rolls! Can’t wait to see how yours turned out @EvoOba :slight_smile:

Now I want more coffee… My “brother” brought us some white instant kopi luwak. It’s quite yummy.

I can say they were a huge success!

1 Like

Oh wow! They look very tasty!