The Tavern - Open 24/7

Oh tell me about it! A friend of mine brought me chocolate from Indonesia. But they use other ingredients there so the chocolate does not melt… It’s like eating dirt, really.

And yes, rum goes with anything :smiley: LOVE it so much :stuck_out_tongue:

Just had 3 burgers…and it was a mistake, I feel so sick, but I was starving. I wasn’t even meant to eat the 3rd but nobody wanted it.

1 Like

Overeating can be painful yes.

People think I don’t eat enough when they see the portions I have on my plate. But truth is, when I’m full I simply cannot eat anymore. Then I actually feel bloated and just as sick as if I were overeating…

This is why I eat 5 times a day. I’m basically never hungry.

to talk about this means to care bout your stomach and bowel (the tranlator gave me this word for what I asked, the very last part of your internal organs, mb there´s only a lot of air in this body part, I think both is ok, three times, but not like overeating and at ev real few, or like you do it Eva, 5 potions a day keeps the death away…lol, comming from yoga lesson don´t know and when decide yes, what to eat, any suggestions, guys?

I will be feasting on some… Mushroom soup

That looks awesome!! We tried making one once but it was a total fail.

Jamie Oliver actually has a recipe for it that quite works for us. I don’t enjoy watching him cook, but
his recipes are decent:

I could eat this soup all day really. This and turkish lintel soup.

Yeah, I know about it (since we have all his books) but never tried it since the first attemp failed.
Not sure what Turkish lintel is… googles it

EDIT: Did you mean lentil?

We call 'm “linzen” in Dutch, sorry. You’re right I googled it just now and I think the English term is indeed lentil. They come in all sorts of colors and are quite healthy. Good for the bowels and such :slightly_smiling:

AND you can’t really ruin them in a soup :slight_smile: My opinion anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha… I haven’t tried a turkish recipe but it’s not very different from the Greek one as I saw.

Your vegan roommates will love it then, the soup is good even without meat :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, I don’t have roommates lol! And the Greek recipe doesn’t have meat in it either lol

Oh my bad I thought you had roommates :sweat_smile:

Hi ladies, I love (we in Germany call them “Linsen” ) I love them also cooked as an stew with sm bacon, potatoes, lentils, and if youlike meat in it, you can pull so called “Wienerle” looking like this

The Greek one is just this (some add carrot in it):
http://www.sidagi.gr/sites/default/files/imagecache/thumb_full_node/img_6926.jpg

It’s actually one of the most hated meals, especially for kids.

Speaking about Greek food, I’m now hungry for couscous salad.

1 Like

looks very delicious, I like it very, lol @samuel_the_leader, but no possibility to get such a nice thing this ev, but I´m cooking at least a soup with
http://www.kochbaeren.de/08-0-Fleischgerichte/Bild/Rinderbeinscheibe.jpg
sm ginger, carrots, onion, salt and the whole thing is done in abou an hour, noodles in and up it goes yummie

That’s because he can’t.

My mum makes a really nice lentil soup though it’s a Bulgarian recipe. It looks kinda like this:

Really? I’ve always liked it. It looks revolting, yes, but it tastes nice.

1 Like

I don’t either, I like it enough lol.