The Tavern - Open 24/7

In that case, why not simply buy the pizza base and create whatever you want.
I once cooked the base, threw in some ramen as topping and ate it. Doesn’t sound good, but it was tasty. Also, I was broke then.
cries in the corner

Who’s feeding me tonight?

Hmmmm… Home made pizzas can be pretty good too, though. You can decide what toppings you want too then :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.townesquarepizza.com/index_htm_files/1.png

@the_termin8r1 does it look even a bit like this?

as half italian maid I know that this " prosciutto crudo" kinda better known as Parma ham is putted on top after the offen, cause it would loose it´s fine aroma if putted in 250 degree warm oven…they do it even so with for ex ruccola salad or the cherry tomatoes on a “pizza Regina”…lol, if not then the guy at the oven just mb forgot? lol
:joy:

1 Like

No he mentioned salami

1 Like

Quote of Robs statement:

Speaking of ham on pizza, my family went to pizza express once, ordered a pizza that had ham as one of the toppings only to get the pizza with some torn up ham dumped on top without even being cooked/baked with the rest of the pizza.

ham vs salami game lol :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

Your picture showed bacon, not ham.

this is ham, not cooked one, you can dry it by air with salt and pepper (my uncle was an italian butcher…) and it´s not called “parma bacon” it is called “parma ham” and the picture shows a pizza with “Parma ham” on it
http://www.camisa.co.uk/image/cache/data/italian-food-online/parma%20sliced-600x600.jpg
bellieve it or not, but try to order a “Parma bacon Pizza” in Italy, but call me before I wanna see the waiter dying while laughing lol, it´s ok @samuel_the_leader

I’m sure @the_termin8r1 didn’t meant parma ham. Ask him when he’s here.

ot

“All right, Sir!”

Yeah, I’m pretty sure he meant good old ham and not any other fancy kind like prosciutto.

mb, don´t worry we´ll see and it´s not really life-rescue importance but by copplaining ab , I imm thought, that must be like this… lol, mb I fail, who cares and btw prosciutto for italians is their name for good ol ham, lol, :joy:

It is considered a discretionary product for the rest of the world though.

Eva, pl, I´m italian, let this quibbling, it´s sure a Brand but only “Prosciutto di Parma” the rest is just the italian word for engl called ham and Schinken in German, there is a splitting in italy btw prosciutto crudo (like you say bacon mb) and prosciutto cotto, this variation,

and on a pizza with “prosciutto crudo” the prosciutto is putted on AFTER backing that´s normal, for Italy… (thats what I know, I´m sorry if I fail…)

So for me this theme is over, mb @the_termin8r1 has to say more, bu me no more ab this for sure…lol

Let´s go on guys

I’m not questioning that, I’m just saying that this type is simply a luxury product for non Italians. Hence why not a lot of people buy/know about it.

ot entered the forum @evooba by mobile was success…thanx, now I can post my pics dir from my phone, lol thank you for showing me how, really meant!

Not quite, it was just normal ham dumped on top.
Looks like I can’t post pics again but it’s the pink fleshy looking one like the pic a few posts up.

all right, thanx…lol otwhat ab my special lp car? jump over to ya threat…

Soooo… I’ve decided that for my new diet I will only allow myself raisins soaked in rum for a treat. Yum yum yum! Soaking them raisins in Jamaican rum, yum yum yum!

1 Like

Raisins, how I wish I could taste some.
Rum goes with everything! These look awesome!

And here I thought chocolate always tasted good… I was wrong. Worst chocolate ever!