The Tavern - Open 24/7

Thanks! :blush:

I like to knew my neighbours. Not as friends and also not for long talkes. But it gives me a secure feeling to greet and talk a few words.

It’s also the happy hormon :grin:
Makes you soft and caring. Man too. :blush:
And it’s for producing milk. That don’t work for man so. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

No it’s the white russian guy dressed as a white blonde russian girl

I have feeling we should go in here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl::see_no_evil:
@anngelenee LOL

Yes this is the one I meant :relaxed:
They call it the cuddle one here lol

Lol I thought of the movie :grimacing:

Edit: I agree :grimacing:

Ehmm… ot :milk_glass::cookie:(?)

2 Likes

Hey! p off! :rofl:

1 Like

20190922_123736

6 Likes

What are those? They look yummy! :yum::drooling_face:

1 Like

Falafel :slight_smile:

Here’s the recipe :wink:

3 Likes

After I lost a few hours yesterday I couldn’t finish the cake for the class play buffet. So I had to hurry to the store to do something else:

20190926_193434

But now, finished the plum cake

20190927_131341

As requested @anngelenee :hugs::heart:

5 Likes

Kids will be really happy :hedgehog: :laughing:

I’m more excited to see the cake:drooling_face: look alike my mom cake, now I’m hungry :sweat_smile:

Thanks for sharing :hugs:

2 Likes

Apparently made @theearlywalker jealous
IMG20190929152024

4 Likes

Absolutely true! I LOVE Toblerone- but I would die for WHITE TOBLERONE definitely … enjoy and think of me- maybe I’m able to sense the taste?!! :crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

Continuing to devour the broken leg goat carcasses :joy:

20190929_182138

4 Likes

Dinner

4 Likes

@zanybelle not very appetizing-ly looking :thinking::joy: but trust me it’s goooood :crazy_face:
They also cook it with beans, or just a dip for chips with tomato cilantro and onion

Also they get pretty big, Ive seen 3m ones And I’m pretty sure they were trimmed by a hungry mexican waking by-jk :crazy_face:

And:
image image

7 Likes

Finally having breakfast…at 23:10. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Watch your succulents guys! :stuck_out_tongue:

rn
bFEoZlhI%20(1)

5 Likes

Yummmmm
Actually that looks pretty succulent too :smiling_imp::drooling_face::yum:
I’ll just take oneeee :ok_hand:t3: Or all :crazy_face:

Jk nah your baby cactus isn’t enough for a bite :frowning:

Haha that’s awesome! Looks a bit like okra soup with meat :exploding_head: I like weird looking food as long as it’s edible! Oooh beans, I’ll have to send you a picture of my lunch tomorrow. It’s bean-alicious. Ah, chips. We call those crisps :wink: :smirk: :grimacing: :roll_eyes:

Holy moly, now that’s a cactus. I was looking at cactus plants today and they were tiny wee things. I fancy eating those leaves :drooling_face: I really want to know what it tastes like. Next time I’m in a restaurant I swear I’ll ask “Got any cactus?” :pleading_face:

Ah, yogurt and fruit? Or is it ice cream haha. You just call them frozen yogurt (yoogurt!) :laughing: I like you put fruit with it, we just add cake. :sunglasses: :+1:

Breakfast at 23.10? That’s a long fast!

1 Like

That’s the engineering student life.

Got up at 08:00, fell asleep again because I’m ill and knackered, woke back up at 08:49 (was meant to be out of the house by 08:45), got out of the house at 08:55. Had a lecture from 10:00 to 13:00. Went for last min society launch event prep at 13:05. Launch event was 14:00 to 16:30. A friend gave me a last min invite to an orchestral performance in central. Took the train back home (trip took about 1.5h), got home, changed and planned my route into central in 10 mins (literally), shot straight out of the house, got to the Southbank centre at about 19:00, performance finished at about 21:45. Got home at about 23:00.

It was a fairly hectic day. :joy:

2 Likes