The Tavern - Open 24/7

I make me on the way for dinner, have a date with my sandwich-toaster

So you went to have dinner and forgot to come back?

Guess those sandwiches took quite a while to process :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

to be honese, at least until now, cause after eating I was sleeping, today have to go back to work, for seeing the kids I feel allright, but all the other stuff, I don´t mind it is like it is

…this is not what I´ve planned, it´s out of my controll…

cya ev @gatsie? HUGS and a

to y´all…

First day back and the place is flooded with sweets here. It’s John’s (Yiannis in Greek) name day today and we have at least 6 here. Two of them being the President and the Chief of security.

so lol, get as much as you can and gift sm to every child you meet on ya way back home…lol

Chocolate-banana rolls

2 Likes

yummie, I attent rioght now my stomach makin bad noiz…@evooba (selfmade?) looking delicious :kissing_closed_eyes:

Yeah, it’s an Asian thing but I couldn’t find the actual recipe so I kind of improvised. I hope they’re good.

let us hear about, if it is easy to do than maybe I´m able too, good appetite break for lunch now I think lol

I can’t stand bananas lol. They always make me feel like being sick, and so does milk (especially flavoured milk - choc milk being the worst)

@The_early_walker They were ok… something was missing though, maybe I should have added biscuit in it.

@the_termin8r1 Bananas are like the only fruit I eat. I hate everything else lol. Yeap, milk is disgusting in every form.

Citrus fruits are great, peaches/ nectarines are awesome, pears are great when ripe. Apples are 50/50. Tomatoes are great (knowledge is to know that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not to use it in a fruit salad). Red grapes are nice, kiwis (when properly ripe) are delicious.

All of these, besides the apples and pears (I don’t like either), are summer fruits though. So gotta wait till May-June to eat them.

I don’t know about fruit seasons but don’t most of them grow in the summer?

I also missed different berries (I don’t like strawberries) and pineapple.

I hate ananas.

I only like the golden kiwi, cuz the normal green ones are too sour.

Are you kidding me? I LOVE IT!

HUNGRY
HUNGRY
HUNGRY
[BODY IS INVALID; TRY TO BE A LIL MORE DESCRIPTIVE.

Gosh, I´m hungry you bloody automatic answer / post controlling comp. programm, you are only 00110111011100011101110

thank god for my chinese takeaway

Chinese takeaway is overrated, the noodles become soggy, the rice is sogged with the gravy…