The Tavern - Open 24/7

Then they must’ve been very good @the_termin8r1 :wink:

Damn straight :laughing: I love them, I usually devour about a dozen in 5 mins

oh wow. what are they called? I am curious now :smile: I myself ate 6 oliebollen and… hey I think I’ll eat some more :stuck_out_tongue:

They’re just mini pastries.

Get some puff pastry, get some feta cheese, then cut the pastry into squares that are about 5x5 cm, place a piece of cheese in the middle then fold the pastry over into a triangle (sealing the cheese inside) then you just bake them. I don’t know for how long though. And I also think that you can brush a little oil on the pastries before you put them in the oven.

simple but tasty, huh? nice!

From what I know. I’ve never seen the full process.

I be munchin’ some cookies…

After stuffing my face with all these holiday foods for the passed few days I just feel like having a detox week. Just soups or something. Anyone feeling the same?

Craving some mushroom soup…

I’ve had way too much food these days too. There’s more to come though, at least till I get back home.

Had the last of my mum’s delicious cream of potato soup earlier today.

Just in case you haven’t had enough of the holiday treats, here’s a recipe to a cheesecake.
And then starting the next day, time for some healthy dinner: Beef Quesadillas.

I love the website.

I´ve to eat or drink sth spicy, the_termin8r1 ripped me off on the 3000th post lol, so for me only eating and drinking, the bills on you Rob! @the_termin8r1

um…I’m not sure how to react to that pic…

paying my bill… it looks a bit like a smiley, lol

Right now I’m eating those peanuts with the hard orange coating (I don’t know their exact name).

We call those “borrelnootjes”, [roughly translated nuts-for-drinking] because they usually get served with a beer or some other alcoholic drink.

We also have these “tijgernootjes” [tiger nuts], that are basically the same as the orange ones displayed above, except with a tiger print [duh] and these come in all sorts of flavors. Oh wow, now I really want some…

All I have are chocolates…

I don’t like nuts at all… like, in any form. And I hate it when they bring these outs with beer. I always have to ask for chips or popcorn. I onced asked for porkies but they of course didn’t have any (or knew what I was talking about).

What are porkies?

Pork Rinds. ie Fried pork fat that becomes so hard that you can’t chew it.

googled the porkies

And then I found these with chocolate on them…

The last one don’t seem too yummy to me, though.