The Tavern - Open 24/7

So did you enjoy your “plastique”?

I meant your “plas-ta”

The moment you know the pasta you cooked for other people was bad…

1 Like

ot hi @samuel_the_leader waked up already?

I enjoy a butterbread and coffe right now

Hi EW

Tonight would be a huge feast, ain’t it?

No! How do you expect? The tree´s still in his net, the grocery shopping is to do, we get

in which house do you go celebrating your xmas instead of …don´t remember how you named it, don´t even know how to quote…
but one thing for sure my mate:
Rule: in an enumeration called himself at the end
in future you have to say the early walker and me, not me and the early walker…

I thought that day you said you celebrate it on Xmas eve instead of Xmas itself?

It’s actually “the early walker and I”

Thanks, I see, we agree… lol :relaxed: and thanks for the correction. Is my english getting better @samuel_the_leader, you didn´t moan about it for a while…

Christmas feast at my aunt’s today:

Wow looks like made with love, looks really festive, you have a lot of family…there are more than 12 plates, good appetite from my side, and for the chokie- stuff I´m a lil bit jealous, I would like to stick my finger in the big role and eat it that way till it´s gone yummy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: have a nice lunch…@evooba

My family is 3 people. My aunt just had a lot of guests over. It was pretty hectic, glad it’s over.

but tell me ab the chokie roll, was it as tasty sweet and swallow as it looked like in your pic?

What roll?

The one you showed in post 308…

If you mean the dessert, that’s just a cake.

but it look very delicious and proffesional, was it handmade by your aunt? :relaxed:

No, one of the guests brought it over. It’s from a pastry shop.

So… Do you guys have a special snack or drink you have during Old Years Eve? Here in Holland they serve oliebollen and champagne. Oliebollen are these deep fried balls with raisens in them.

My sibling and I usually make them ourselves. We first have the raisins swim in rum and add some vodka to the dough of the balls and then put it all together in the deep fryer.

This year however, our new neighbor was so friendly to bring us non-alcoholic home made oliebollen for the new year.

We have 2 desserts people consume throughout the Christmas holidays.

Melomakarona:

Kourabiedes:

Both are disgusting and taste awful.

My mum makes these really nice pastries with feta cheese in them. I’ll post a pic later today when they’re done.

facepalm I just remembered I was going to post a pic…after I ate my ones :unamused: